Eternal Toilet Slave
Chapter 5: Week 2

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Week 2 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

My second Monday as a toilet slave brought the customary weekday rush to the bathroom yet again. It was particularly busy that day since they all rose at roughly the same time and ended up all brushing their teeth at the same time. Five women to four sinks made brushing teeth a crowded affair. I groaned inwardly when Francesca came over to me, and knelt over me with a toothbrush sticking out of her sudsy mouth. She removed her toothbrush and pinched my nose. When I opened my mouth, she spat her sudsy saliva into my mouth. Hmmm, Wintergreen!

Fortunately, Erica peed a few moments later, helping rinse the sudsy toothpaste flavor down.

I was so relieved when Laurie didn't feed me any spunk--just peed and shit, shaved her legs, cleaned out her bellybutton, and took her shower. Her guy must have left after fucking last night, or he was definitely not a morning fucker.

Julie also peed, shit, and shaved her legs. After hearing that conversation yesterday, I was sad for her that she didn't think that guy would call her. I mean, I'd have called, even though I thought she was a fruitcake when I first met her. Why do women only have the hots for the jerks, and then complain that all guys are jerks?

And I chugged down Darcie and Francesca's piss bottle again. Darcie's shit was still hot and syrupy. Darcie also cleaned the gunk out of her bellybutton and fed it to me off the tip of her finger. Just another disgusting thing that I had to get used to swallowing. She kept her fingernails short, so she spent the next ten minutes clipping her fingernails and feeding them to me. Then she did her toenails. They were hard and nasty to chew as Julie's. Then she reached behind her and started scratching at something. She dropped some gunk into my mouth that felt a lot like bellybutton gunk but tasted exactly like shit, but worse. She did it again, and I realized that she was scratching deep inside her ass crack and feeding me the gunk that accumulates there. Ugh!

And still no reward again.

Erica only peed and shaved her legs.

The week went by routinely until Wednesday night when Darcie and Francesca came into the bathroom late at night, obviously angry at something. They took turns slapping me with that leather strap. Darcie gave me a few lashes, then Francesca gave me a few.

"Mistresses!" I pleaded. "Why are you punishing me?"

"Shut the fuck up!" they both yelled and continued to slap me until I passed out.

I woke up during the night with my face on fire. I hardly slept the rest of the night. The one time I almost dozed off, someone had to take a piss.

That night, after taking a leak, Laurie said, "I hear you got a pretty bad beating last night."

"Yeah," I answered. My face was still sore. "Do you know anything about it, Mistress Laurie?"

"Francesca and Darcie asked us to take a vote, and they didn't get their way. That's all."

"What vote, Mistress?"

She laughed. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

"Was it about me?"

"Oh yes!"

"Then what, Mistress? What was the vote about?"

"Well, okay," she giggled. "Darcie and Francesca wanted a female slave when Julie brought you home. And they've been really pissed about it since then. So last night, they called a vote to make you a eunuch."

"A eunuch? How?"

"You know, 'snip-snip!'"

"Oh shit! Really?"

"Yeah, they tried to talk us all into going along with it. They said to Julie, "Remember the time he made you angry?' And they told me if we made you a girl, you'd enjoy sucking my boyfriends cum out of me even more than you do now."

"But they lost anyway?" I asked.

Laurie said, "Erica said something like, 'Castrating him doesn't do anything for us using him. I'm not against the idea, but why bother?'"

"Oh? That was thoughtful of her," I said.

"Now mind what you say about your Mistresses!" Laurie said. "Or I'll slap you!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress Laurie."

"I told them they shouldn't do it because it's cruel and doesn't have any advantage for us."

"Oh? Thank you, Mistress Laurie! Thank you! And so Darcie and Francesca voted for, and everyone else must have voted against."

"It was close Jeremy. Erica and I voted against, but Julie was undecided. She kept reaching out to drop a marble into the hat, then pulled her hand back and switched marbles. After doing that a few times, we got impatient and said, 'Vote already, Julie!' So she closed her eyes, shook her two marbles in their hand, and dropped one in the hat."

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah! You still have your dick because of blind luck."

"Mistress Laurie, can I ask something else?"

"I guess so. What?"

"Mistress Laurie, suppose, hypothetically, that Darcie brought a woman into the house to be your toilet slave before Julie brought me. And suppose Darcie didn't actually lie, but didn't tell the slave that she wouldn't be allowed to ever leave again, and that she would have to eat shit, and that she would be kept in this wall 24-7? What would happen if the group found out? Would you be more likely to vote to let the toilet slave leave?"

Laurie gasped. "Darcie would never do such a thing! None of us would! But if she did, and we found out, I'm certain that we'd all let the slave leave with our humble apologies. And maybe even a little extra." She grinned down at me and slowly licked her lips, then continued. "And I suppose there would also be some sort of punishment for Darcie. But why do you ask, Jeremy? I can't see a hypothetical situation like that ever coming up for real. None of us would ever do such a thing!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.