Eternal Toilet Slave
Chapter 4: First Week

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Week - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

I felt emotionally numb that night after they voted to keep me as their toilet slave. Damn! They have no right to keep me their slave because they voted to keep me!

During the night, a thick muff, either Erica, Darcie, or Francesca came to me to shit. Then again some time later, maybe the same person even, came to me to pee. Then later still, a shaved pussy that I knew was Laurie came to pee. Once, Julie came to me to pee and lick her bloody pussy clean.

I dozed between being used as a human toilet, and morning came too soon.

Erica was the first up again. She sat on me and I watched as she put a cigarette in her mouth. Damn! I can't stand the smell of those things! She flicked a lighter a few times and lit her smoke. She took a puff, then filled my mouth with her piss. After I swallowed all her piss, she just sat on me for about 10 minutes with her pussy on my mouth until she finished her cigarette.

Julie was up earlier this day, beating the two dykes. She sat and whispered, "So, you want to leave before you even started, huh?"

With her crotch on my face, and flooding my mouth with her blood and her rancid pee, I couldn't answer. She didn't tell me about having to drink blood and eat shit, the bitch! Then she slid forward and filled my mouth with hot shit. She slapped me with the strap for not swallowing her shit fast enough, then went into a shower.

The bathroom was filled with naked women once again, and it was the last place in the world I wanted to be. Darcie came up to me holding a plastic pitcher of yellow liquid. I didn't have a good feeling about that.

"Open your mouth!" she said.

I knew I'd be slapped, but I clamped my mouth shut. She pinched my nose until I had to gasp for breath, then she slowly poured the pitcher of cold piss into my mouth. For the first time, it tasted like I imagined piss would taste like--like a filthy rest-stop restroom.

"Swallow faster!" she yelled at me.

Francesca stood behind her and said, "What a good idea you had, love! We don't have to leave our room any more at night to pee!"

I chugged the malodorous piss until they shook the last drop into my mouth.

"What do you say?" Francesca said.

"Urp!" I gasped, claming my mouth closed to keep from puking it up.

"Don't you dare puke our piss up!" Francesca yelled.

A moment later, there was no danger of puking up any piss. Francesca had planted her cunt on my mouth. The taste of fresh piss was refreshingly clean after chugging down cold rotten piss that was sitting in a piss pitcher all night.

No sooner than I had recited, "Thank you for letting me drink your piss, Mistress Francesca," that Darcie was sitting on my face, flooding my mouth. Then Darcie shit--wet syrupy shit again--and then they both went into the free shower together, while I lay in agony.

Laurie came in and pulled her panties down as she walked up to me. Her naked pussy lips jiggled ever so slightly as she walked up to me.

"Morning, Laurie," I said.

"Mistress Laurie to you," she sneered and then sat.

She emptied her bladder into me, then she slid forward and made me choke down an assful of hard lumpy shit.

She stood after I finished cleaning her anus and said, "Well?"

"Thank you for letting me eat your piss and shit, Mistress Laurie," I said.

Darcie and Francesca came out of their joint shower, then Laurie entered that shower.

Julie came out of her shower, sat on me and shaved her legs, all while bleeding into my mouth. But she didn't stand off me yet. Looking up past her hairy muff, between her legs, I watched as she stuck her finger into her bellybutton just as Erica had done yesterday. She made me swallow her bellybutton crap three or four times, then waited.

I knew what she expected. "Thank you for letting me eat your bellybutton crap, Mistress Julie."

But she wasn't done yet. She leaned down and rooted through something at her feet. Then she began to trim her fingernails. With each SNAP, she dropped a fingernail clipping into my mouth. Then she leaned way forward, pressing her chest to the tops of her legs, and began to trim her toenails. Her toenails were thick, pointed, sharp-edged, hard to chew, and tasted like stinky feet. They scratched against my throat as they went down.

Again she waited. "Thank you for feeding me your finger and toenail clippings, Mistress Julie."

Then, like Erica had done yesterday, Julie spent the next 20 minutes sitting on my face while putting on her makeup.

Then she pulled her panties down, squirted a few couple of drops of pee into my mouth, and left for the day.

Another boring day followed. I swear, my cock had been hard all solid day yesterday, almost all night, and was likely to be hard all day again. The pain was so intense from having such a constant hard-on, I thought my balls would explode any second.

Finally, Julie came home and took a piss and made me clean her bloody pussy again. At least her pussy wasn't as bloody as earlier.

Then Darcie came home, and pissed and shit her especially foul shit.

Then Laurie pissed and shit.

Then so did Francesca.

One more yet to come home. Please don't shit, Erica.

Erica arrived soon after my silent plea. She shit too. After she left, I puked up a little of their combined shit into my mouth a couple of times, but clamped my mouth closed each time and choked it back down.

I smelled dinner cooking again. Darcie came up to me, but didn't use me. She just took that strap and slapped me about four or five times in a row, from side to side, back and forth.

"Why are you punishing me, Mistress Darcie?" I begged.

"No reason," she shrugged. "I just feel like it."

She slapped me one more time. "But that's for speaking without being spoken to first."

She waited and said, "Well?"

"Well what, Mistress Darcie?"

She slapped me twice more.

"Well!" she screamed.

Grasping for something to say that would appease this witch, I said, "Thank you for punishing me, Mistress Darcie."

She replaced the strap and left.

I was crying when Laurie came to me a little after dinner. She looked down at me between her legs while she was peeing, then closed her legs together, plunging me into darkness.

After I cleaned her, I recited the drill, "Thank you for letting me drink your pee, Mistress Laurie."

She paused as if thinking of something to say or waiting for me to say something else, but I just stared into her hairless pussy crack, and the moment passed quickly then she left.

Night approached, and Erica came up to pee. Plus, now Erica's pussy started to ooze blood.

After thanking her for her blood and pee, I asked, "Mistress Erica?"

"What?"

"If it's not too soon, could I ask you to take another vote for me?"

"That depends on what it is. Don't ask us to take another vote to let you go. That I won't do. So what vote did you have in mind?"

"Can you take a vote to let me have my hands free?"

"Ha!" she laughed. "I'll call the vote for you, but I can tell you I already know what the answer will be."

"Can I vote too?"

"Of course not! Only the women of the house can vote."

"I see. But you'll hold the vote?"

"Sure, I'll call the vote for you."

"Thank you, Mistress Erica."

Then, a little later Darcie came to me and shit again. That nasty syrupy kind of shit. That's three times in one day that she took a shit. What's wrong with this girl?

They all eventually went to bed that night. I had to drink pee a few more times. I didn't have to eat any more shit again that day.

I slept a little better that night, though I was still hard and in pain off and on.

The next morning brought the same flurry of naked women in the bathroom. I hardly paid any attention.

Francesca and Darcie poured their pitcher of night piss into me again. I just knew that couldn't be healthy. Then they both shit one after the other.

The hours of the day were more brutal on me each day. Maybe I could ask them to vote to let me listen to music during the day. What were those groups Julie mentioned back at Eddie's Pub last week? Misanthrope? Children of Bodom? I decided not to ask for music, after all.

The searing pain in my cock from the constant hard-on was increasingly unbearable. Like having a tooth drilled without Novocaine.

Darcie came home first, and slapped me back and forth a couple of times just for the hell of it, and glared down at me.

"Thank you for punishing me, Mistress Darcie."

Then she sat. Just seeing her hairy twat up close, about to touch my lips, was all it took. My body rocked in the most powerful orgasm I had had in a long time, except maybe for when I fucked Julie in the mouth last week. What a surreal experience to be having such a powerful orgasm while Darcie sat on my face and pissed in my mouth! But of all the women in the house, why did it have to be for that fucking bitch, Darcie?

After drinking piss a few more times, and getting a shit or two--I was beginning to lose track of who was giving me what--Erica came up to pee and to let me clean her period, then to give me the bad news.

"They voted against letting your hands free, Jeremy."

"Thank you Mistress Erica. What was the vote?"

"It was four-to-one against."

"Oh? So you're the only one who voted to let me use my hands?"

"No. I voted against, actually."

"Oh?" I gasped.

"Then who voted for?"

"I don't know," she said. "We didn't discuss it--we just voted. We put black and white marbles in a hat. Nobody knows how who voted."

"Okay," I choked back a cry. "Thank you for calling the vote for me, Mistress Erica, even if you voted against me."

Mistress Erica left for bed. I figured it would be a waste of time to ask for a vote to get a real meal or to get let out to stretch my legs once in a while. Sigh.

The following morning was a blur of naked female bodies, six or seven mouthfuls of piss, a bloody pussy to lick clean, and two mouthfuls of shit, one of which was from Darcie.

While odd for a guy to say, I was grateful that my cock stayed soft all day.

Darcie and Francesca were the first to use me when they got home in the evening. Darcie just started her period, and of course, she shit again. But for once, they didn't punish me for the fun of it.

After consuming gallons of urine and pounds of shit from these five women, nothing sexual had happened since that night with Julie--that wonderful sexy night with Julie! I wonder if she would be interested in a repeat? I know that Laurie said to forget about a second performance with her.

Still, we had made love together! She had to have feelings for me! Dare I ask her to let me out of this toilet slave chair and spend another night together? Just to see what she says?

When Julie came to pee that evening, I worked up my courage and asked, "Mistress Julie? What would you say to us spending another wonderful night together like last time? Let me out of this thing for just the night?"

I suddenly didn't like the fire I saw in her eyes. "Of all the nerve!" I finished when she grabbed that leather strap and started wailing on me with all her might (did I say she was a strong woman?), back and forth, and back and forth. "Arrogant!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Obnoxious!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Rude!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Impertinent!" SLAP...

Suddenly, I was coughing and sputtering as icy coldness splashed on my face. Laurie was pouring cold water on my face and gently slapping me, while Erica, Darcie, and Francesca where holding onto an enraged Julie.

Laurie then went over to Julie, and they all helped her out of the bathroom.

The following morning, during the morning rush, Laurie closed the privacy curtain, peed, then slid back, framing my face between her naked thighs, and whispered to me, "How are you feeling, Jeremy?"

I swallowed her pee and said, "My face feels like its on fire, Laurie--I mean, Mistress Laurie! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Please don't hit me!" I started to cry.

"It's okay, Jeremy. I won't hit you."

"We were sort of friends before. Can we be friends again? I'm sorry I lied. I wanted to leave so bad that I didn't know what I was saying. Please forgive me!"

"Jeremy, I forgive you for lying. But I was never your friend. I can never be your friend. None of us can be your friends."

"Why not?"

"Because to us all, you're just a piece of furniture. A thing to be used for our bodily functions."

"I see, but will you promise not to get mad if I suggest something."

"Okay," she laughed.

I swallowed and said, "Wouldn't you like to have your pussy sucked after you finish peeing?"

"Jeremy!" she gasped. "Never say something like that to one of us!"

"Okay. I'm sorry, Mistress Laurie."

"If someone wants their pussy sucked, they'll tell you. And you had better do a good job, too!"

"Oh, I'm real good at sucking pussy!"

"I bet you are, Jeremy. I remember what you said that day. And if I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd probably have had you suck mine a few times by now."

"Oh?" My heart sank. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he comes and stays with me here every weekend. Or sometimes I'll go and stay at his place. But he likes our place better..."

"Hey!" Darcie's voice called from beyond the curtain and knocked on the wall. "What're you talking to the slave about in there, Laurie? I gotta take a dump!"

Laurie smiled at me, then stood and left.

Darcie had me lick her bloody pussy and then gave me a stinky, syrupy shit and then the bathroom got a little busy as the women got ready for work. I ate two more shitloads that morning before the house emptied for the day. I forget who sat on me to pick her bellybutton, shave her legs, and put on her makeup.

The week dragged on. I'd accepted my fate as a human sewage tank. Six months was a long way away; and, even then, I figured there'd still be no guarantee that they'd let me leave.

The pain and pressure in my loins grew again over the next couple of days, but I got wonderful release again while Erica was pushing a big turd into my mouth from her anus.

I had become somewhat better at swallowing shit while holding my breath. No one had any good reason to punish me any more, though Darcie and Francesca still beat me once in a while for the joy of it.

And they each cleaned out their bellybuttons and clipped their toenails a once or twice that week.

On Friday night, everyone seemed to stay up later than usual. Though without a clock, it was hard to judge.

The taste of Julie's piss was fresh in my mouth when Laurie walked in and sat on me. Laurie's shaved pussy was drenched in white cream, and I recognized the unique odor.

"Laurie! Please! No!" I said just before she mashed her sloppy pussy on my mouth.

"Clean me down there, Jeremy."

I felt more ill than the first time I swallowed Erica's shit. Laurie's boyfriend's spunk was dripping into my mouth, and there was nothing I could do about it. She squeezed her pussy muscles, sending a big squirt of spunk into my mouth.

"C'mon, Jeremy! What're you waiting for?"

Resistance, it seems, was indeed futile. I slowly licked his spunk off her pussy, up and down with my tongue. I scooped some out of her hole, and she squired a little more into my mouth. I got most of it when she shifted slightly on me and said, "Now lick it off my pussy lips, Jeremy."

I licked her pussy lip, sucking the spunk off the rubbery flesh. Then she shifted to the other pussy lip, and I did the same.

She shifted her pussy directly over my mouth again and squired one more splash of spunk into my mouth. Then she stood.

Once again, I fought back a nearly uncontrollable urge to puke.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.