Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 3: Toilet Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Toilet Slave - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Come Monday, I rode with the moving truck to the girls' house that afternoon. All except Erica were at work, so she and I waited until the movers had stowed my boxes in the storage room in the basement.

Erica and I then went up to the master bathroom. "Take off your clothes and slide in there," she said pointing to the bench jutting from the hole in the wall in the toilet alcove. I wondered what was in the toolbox on the floor.

I hesitated for a split second about getting naked in front of a strange girl. I wished it were Julie. Still, considering that it would soon be my job to suck her pussy and drink her pee, I guessed I shouldn't feel bashful. I stripped completely naked and handed my clothes to Erica.

The bottom of head compartment on this side of the wall was lined in white plastic, and had a small drain in it.

I slid onto the bench until my crotch bumped into some kind of pole between my legs behind the wall. I felt a hole in the bench directly under my ass.

I rested my head back, and was sure glad that there was foam padding under the plastic lining. Erica swung the seat top up and over my head, completely encasing my head in what must look like a toilet from the out in bathroom, and leaving my face facing the ceiling flush with the toilet seat. I felt something like a stockade close around my neck when she did so.

She lowered the seat lid over my face, plunging me into near darkness. The inside bottom of the lid was barely a fraction of an inch from my nose. Some little light shown through the gap between the toilet seat and the lid.

I couldn't see her, but I heard her open the tool chest and then heard the clickity-click of a ratchet as she tightened a series of bolts.

She closed the toolbox and left the room.

A few moments later, I felt her touching my body from the other side of the wall. She strapped my wrists and ankles down, and then placed straps tightly across my chest, belly, and legs. She slid something tubular snugly over my cock, then clipped something to one of my fingers.

My heart pounded with excitement at what I was doing, but I was also scared shitless. Thinking of things to come prompted me to get hard.

I twiddled with that thing clipped to my finger, and it held firmly in place between my knuckles so that it couldn't slide off.

Erica returned into the bathroom and said, "You're all hooked up. Just piss into the pipe and crap into the hole whenever you need to."

Then she smeared some cream all over my face and chin. It stung like all hell.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"A powerful depilatory. Once a week, and we don't have to shave you."

"Okay," I said, I guess that not a bad idea for a toilet slave, "but what's the thing on my finger for?"

Erica raised the lid and said, "That's an oxygen sensor."

"What's it for?"

"They usually hook them to people during surgery. Our last toilet slave died of suffocation. So we got it from a surgical supply place."

Whoa! "What happened? How did your last toilet slave die?"

"I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Darcie and Francesca. They were home when it happened. They said they accidentally suffocated him."

"And what happened to him after he died? I don't remember reading anything about an accidental rough sex death in the paper recently."

"Since they killed him, it was up to them to dispose of the body. I didn't ask them. I don't want to know."

I shuddered, suddenly having bad feelings about this. "And this thing on my finger will protect me?"

"I don't really know. Let's try."

"Uhm..." I started to say when Erica turned away from me and pulled her black pants down leaving me looking straight up into her pasty white ass crack.

Then she sat on my face.

Her ass covered my mouth, and my nose was buried in her pussy crack. She spread her legs slightly, giving me a close up view of her thick black muff a fraction of an inch from my eyes.

She was heavy on me, but not as heavy as Julie the other night. I guess much of her weight was supported on the toilet seat.

I looked up the front of her body directly overhead. She, too, had a ring in her navel. Her breasts jiggled underneath her black satin blouse as she sat on me.

She looked down at me and grinned. Was she about to pee in me? I was terrified that she was. But she just sat there. After a couple of seconds, I needed to take a breath. My nose and mouth were thoroughly covered by her flesh, and her weight on me prevented me from being able to exhale or inhale. With no air passing through my mouth, I couldn't make a sound.

I panicked. I needed to tell her to lift up so I could breathe, but she just kept looking down at me, grinning. I tried to struggle against my shackles, but I was bound so tightly that I hardly caused any movement.

My lungs were screaming for air, and yet she sat there looking down at me with that stupid grin.

The pain! The pain! My lungs were in searing agony, but I couldn't exhale.

The stabbing pain in my lungs lasted for a seeming eternity while she just sat on me, then I started feeling groggy. The pain started to subside and I started to relax.

I heard a hazy ringing way off in the distance. Where was I? Something brushed against my face. Something cold and wet. My eyes began to focus and I started to cough uncontrollably while Erica stood over me splashing me with cold water.

I wheezed a few more times, catching my breath, gasping in sweet cool air.

"Yes!" Erica said. "It works. Did you hear it just before you passed out?"

"I didn't hear anything."

"You didn't? It was loud enough to wake the dead!"

"Well, I guess that's good. By the way, do I need my hands shackled. I'd like to be able to--well--you know."

"Hmmm," she said. "You've never been a slave before, so there's a few things you need to learn. I'm pretty lenient, especially while you're new, but the others won't be."

"No? What about Julie?" I couldn't wait for Julie to get home and see me as her toilet slave.

"Ha! Julie's the hardest to please of all."

"Really?" I said.

"You have a lot to learn about being a slave, Jeremy."

"What's there to learn? Just drink your pee when you sit on me, right?"

"Well, the first thing you need to learn is respect. From now on, our last names are Erica, Julie, Laurie, Darcie, and Francesca. Our first names are all the same: Mistress."

"Okay Mistress Erica," I said. "I can deal with that."

"Good. The next thing to learn is gratitude."

"Well, I'm certainly grateful."

She slapped me gently and said, "Grateful, who?"

"I'm grateful, Mistress Erica."

"That's better. But you have to say 'Thank you'."

"Okay! Thank you, Mistress Erica."

"Good, but what are you thanking me for?"

"For letting me be your toilet slave, Mistress Erica?"

"Actually, I was referring to helping you test your blood-oxygen sensor."

"I see. Well, thank you for helping me test my blood-oxygen sensor, Mistress Erica."

"And you must thank us for allowing you to please us every time."

"Yes, Mistress Erica."

"Now, to answer your question. You don't need to pleasure yourself; letting us use your mouth as our toilet is all the pleasure you need."

"I see, Mistress Erica."

"Are you forgetting to say something?"

"I don't know, Mistress Erica."

She slapped me gently again. "You must thank me for giving you that explanation. And you must thank me for punishing you when you err."

"Oh," I swallowed. "Thank you for the explanation, Mistress Erica. And thank you for punishing me."

"Now hold your mouth open. I need to pee."

Erica sat on my face again, this time with her pussy over my mouth. Her muff was pressed gently against my nose, so I could breathe somewhat through her muff hair, though the airflow was restricted.

She looked down at me and said, "Now, Jeremy, swallow while I pee so your mouth doesn't overflow."

I couldn't answer, so I just lay there as she peed into my mouth. It wasn't at all like when Julie pissed when she orgasmed. That was just a little pee. Erica sent a torrent of hot salty piss splashing against my tongue, quickly filling my mouth. It was near impossible to swallow while on my back and struggling to breathe. I gulped a little down, then a little more, but she was filling my mouth faster than I could swallow.

My mouth was nearly full when she finally stopped peeing.

"Swallow it all, then lick me clean," she said.

I struggled and got it all swallowed, then I licked her pussy a few times as another tiny drop of pee trickled from her clit onto my tongue.

She stood and looked down at me. "Now what do you say, Jeremy?"

"Thank you for letting me drink your pee, Mistress Erica?"

Without answering, she closed the lid onto my face and left the bathroom, plunging me into darkness.

Hours passed in silent darkness. I stayed hard the whole time. I wanted to spank the monkey so bad, but I was utterly immobile while my arms and wrists were held down securely.

At least I was thankful that they had hooked me up to the plumbing. I emptied my bladder into that pipe.

Some time later, I heard footsteps, and the light came on. Someone flipped the lid up and I saw Julie, in a similar outfit as when I met her in Eddie's Friday night, looking down at me.

"Hi Julie!" I said, so happy to see her again.

Without a word, Julie reached up and opened that cabinet door, removed sort of leather strap, and slapped me with it. "Didn't Mistress Erica explain how to be a proper slave?" she scolded me.

"Yes, Mistress Julie," I gasped.

She slapped me two more times, back and forth, sending daggers through my cheeks and face. "That's for making me pass out when you fucked my mouth the other night!"

Then she slapped me four more times. I screamed at the searing pain in my face. "And that's for the pain when you fucked my ass!"

"But you asked me to do those things, Julie!"

She slapped me four more times, screeching, "Shut up! You don't talk unless I tell you to talk! And when you do talk, you address me properly! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Julie," I whimpered, suddenly wondering if I had made a terrible mistake. My cheek burned where she struck me.

Julie pulled her pants down, turned, and sat on me. It was good to taste Julie's hairy pussy again, but not like this. As Erica had done earlier, Julie flooded my mouth with her hot salty piss. I struggled to swallow while she peed, and she, too, stopped just before overflowing my mouth.

Then she sat there and waited. I swallowed her pee, and licked her clit clean. Then she stood and glared down at me as if waiting for something.

I saw her reach for that strap when I remembered. "Thank you for letting me drink your pee, Mistress Julie."

Without a word, she put the strap back, closed the toilet lid on my face, and left.

Not too much later, someone else came into the bathroom and opened my lid. I think it was Mistress Laurie.

"Hi, Jeremy," she said.

"Hi, Mistress Laurie."

"Oh, between me and you, drop that 'Mistress' shit. It's just 'Laurie'."

I brightened. "Okay, Laurie. Thanks! It's good to have someone nice here. I thought Julie was my buddy in all this, but, well..."

She pulled her stockings and panties down, lifted her dress and sat on my face. Before my eyes was an utterly shaved crotch. Her skin felt wet and rubbery against my lips.

She leaned down and said, "Julie was only out scouting for our next toilet slave. I hope you didn't get too attracted to her that night." Then she whispered, "She's a wild one; don't piss her off."

I kind'a did get attracted to her, but I didn't tell that to Laurie. "Okay," I said. "So forget about getting anywhere with Julie again?"

"Yup!" she said.

Then she, too, flooded my mouth with her hot pee.

After swallowing and cleaning her, she stood and said, "I think you'll make a good toilet, Jeremy."

"I'll try. Thank you, Laurie."

Laurie just smiled, closed the lid and left.

A little later, I smelled food cooking downstairs, and I was so hungry. I wondered when they were going to feed me. Where they really going to keep me locked in this wall permanently?

Somewhat later, Mistress Erica returned and peed. I pretty much had the routine down. But when she finished peeing and I finished licking her clean, she slid forward on my face instead of standing. My nose was instantly engulfed by her pussy crack. What was she up to?

I felt something quiver against my lips. Oh! God! No! Not that! She grunted and something puckered into my mouth, and suddenly swelled out as a large mass slid into my mouth and dropped to the back of my throat. I started pulling against my bonds with all my might, as her anus puckered again and another mass oozed into my mouth.

"Jeremy," Erica said from above, "you better swallow to keep up, or I'm going to fill your mouth before I'm done."

I never agreed to eat your shit, bitch! Oh, God!

She grunted again and shit another lump into my mouth just then, packing my mouth full of her shit. At that time, my lungs were starting to beg for another breath, but I was being suffocated by her ass and pussy.

If she shit another, it would have no place to go. I had no choice. I forced some of the sticky mass down my throat. She grunted yet again, and the mass of shit in my mouth swelled, puffing my cheeks out, and cramming my mouth full of her shit.

My lungs were screaming for air at that point, and I knew I'd be messed up if I passed out with my mouth packed with shit.

I choked more of her sewage down my throat when she grunted, and the pressure increased in my mouth, and some of the mass of shit forced its way down my throat.

Then, oh man, she did it again! That mass of shit forced partly down my throat grew and slid even further. My lungs were burning in agony, and I knew I only had a few seconds of consciousness left.

Then she lifted her ass off me slightly.

"Jeremy," she said, "take a breath and swallow."

I did.

"Now another," she said.

I gradually caught my breath and swallowed all her shit. Then she sat back down. "Now you must lick my anus clean," she said.

Oh Gross! She wants me to lick her asshole right after she took a shit--into my mouth. Oh, man!

"What are you waiting for, Jeremy?"

I licked her asshole, cleaning around it as best I could, then waited for her to get off me.

"Stick your tongue inside me," she said. "Clean me good."

I stuck my tongue up her rectum like I was fucking her ass with my tongue. Just like I did with Julie. She finally stood and pulled her panties and slacks up.

"What do you say, Jeremy?"

"Thank you, Mistress Erica. But can I ask something?"

"Ordinarily, you may not. Other than saying 'thank you, ' you may speak only after being spoken to. But I'll let you ask. What is it?"

"I didn't know I'd have to eat your shit too, Mistress Erica. I don't want to do that again. Can you let me out of this thing?"

She sighed. "I'm sure Mistress Julie explained your duties before she asked you to be our toilet slave."

"No, she didn't say anything at all about eating shit."

"Are you calling Mistress Julie a liar?"

"No, Mistress Erica."

"Good then!"

"But Mistress Erica, I didn't know it would be so bad. I changed my mind. Let me out. Please!"

"I can't let you out. That has to be voted on by the household."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.