Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 2: The Proposition

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Proposition - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Julie drove me in her black Jaguar out to the rich side of town that was speckled with large fancy homes on lots big enough to hold shopping malls.

After driving through an ornate gate and up a cobblestone driveway longer than the New Jersey Turnpike, she parked in a six car garage that was also occupied by a Porsche, two Lexus', and a Cadillac, and walked up two fights of stairs to her bedroom.

"Uh, mind if I use the bathroom?" I asked pointing to the master bathroom through a door in her bedroom.

"Not that one," she said. "That's for women only. Use the one down the hall."

I shrugged, wondering why a private home would have a women's only bathroom; but I followed her directions, did my business, and returned to find her tall, skinny, ashen body already naked in bed. Her skimpy top, her black leather skirt, her fishnet stockings, and her shoes were in a pile on the seat of a chair in front of a wide sliding glass door that opened out onto a huge balcony. That's odd--I didn't see a bra or panties among the discarded garmentry.

"C'mon!" she said. "I've been feeling it all night. Now I want to see my prize."

I kicked off my shoes, removed my shirt, then my pants, and finally my BVDs. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Yeah! Bring it to me, baby!"

I climbed into bed with her and we were immediately swapping spit, her ashen skin and black lipstick no longer a concern. My cock just needed to take a plunge--nothing else mattered. I rolled her onto her back and began to suck her perky little titties. Her nipples were little more than tiny red pimples, but I managed to give them a little more fullness as she cooed, "Ooh!" and "Ahh!"

I started to crawl lower, but she pushed me onto my side and said, "Want to fuck my mouth?"

"Wow!" I gasped. Did she really mean that? Does she really know what it means to have a guy fuck her mouth? "Yeah!"

She rolled flat on her back, stretching her arms over her head, and said, "Go ahead! Have at me!"

"You really want me to? Like..."

"Yeah! Like my mouth was a pussy. Go ahead! Don't hold back!" Then she faced straight up at the ceiling and opened her mouth wide.

I couldn't believe it. After so many failed attempts at begging prior girlfriends to let me mouth-fuck them, this girl wanted me to.

I swung a leg over her head and settled myself onto her, facing her crotch. I slid my cock into her gaping mouth, then slammed my pelvis down, pressing my crotch tightly to her lips, before she could change her mind. Don't hold back, she said.

I felt my cock twist sharply at the back of her mouth as it slid past her throat and down her gullet. She began bucking wildly under me, nearly throwing me off her a few times. There was no way she was going to make me disengage before I was fully satisfied. I didn't even have to pump her mouth--her strenuous gag reflex did all the work, milking my cock far more tightly than any pussy, hand, or asshole ever could.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I groaned as I flooded her throat with my spunk. Her continuing gagging and squeezing my cock drew more cum from me than I could have ever produced from my own efforts. I just kept coming and coming and coming, she kept gagging and gagging and gagging, and I kept coming and coming and coming. The vicious cycle just went on and on until I was so drained that no amount of cock milking could draw more from me.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rolled off her, panting. After a few seconds, I sat up and said, "Julie! Wow!"

Julie didn't answer.

"My God! Julie! JULIE!" I ran into the forbidden doorway into a short zig-zagging hallway. There were a couple of closed doors, but I quickly came to an open doorway into the forbidden bathroom itself, and found a cup. I filled it with water, ran back, and splashed it on her face. I slapped her face a few times and she started to cough and sputter.

"Julie! I'm sorry! I..."

"It's okay," she said and coughed for a while. Then she grinned wide and said, "But now it's my turn."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Now we fuck normally, right? But I don't think I have any more spunk left in me after that."

"No! Now I ride you and you make me come with your mouth."

"Sure," I said. "I love sucking on pussies."

"Then you'll love this!" She pushed me onto my back. In an instant, she had straddled my head, hovering her ass just inches above my face. I was staring into in the thickest, blackest muff hair I'd ever seen. Her pussy was the merest slit between her twin mounds. And she had a little tattoo of a unicorn on the inner surface of her ass cheek with it's horn about to impale her anus.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

She sat on my face. My nose was shoved up her asshole, and her pussy was pressed so tightly to my mouth.

She squeezed my nose with her anal sphincter and said, "Make me come, Jeremy. You're not taking another breath until I come."

I felt her swing her legs straight out in front of her along the sides of my body. Her pussy mounds twisted my lips under her weight as she swung her legs around. Her weight increased upon my face, and I realized that her full weight was then being supported by my face. I had never had a girlfriend do that to me before either. Despite her light weight, her full weight on my skull was crushing and painful.

Well, what's good for the goose and all that. I slid my tongue up between her tight rubbery pussy lips and tasted the musky wetness within. I slid my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, and in and out of the hole a few times. Then I found her clit. I flicked it a few times with my tongue, then drew it into my mouth between my lips.

My lungs were already gasping for air, and so I tried to motion her with my hands to let me take a breath, but my arms were pinned at my sides under her legs.

I had no choice but to continue working her clit. With her clit pulled into my mouth, I swirled and flicked it with my tongue. She began to moan, "Oh! Ah! Ohhh! Aaaaah!" as I batted her clit with my tongue.

I was on the verge of passing out when she started to quake on my face while she gushed a heavy stream of pussy juice into my mouth. Then the taste hit me. It wasn't pussy juice. She was peeing into my mouth while she orgasmed. Oh, gross! I struggled to get her to stop, but my head was pinned under her ass, and my arms were still pinned under her legs.

Just when I knew I was on the verge of going black, she fell forward onto me.

"Whoa!" she said. "You're good!"

"Aaaaaah!" I said, since my mouth was full of her pee and I couldn't say anything else.

She turned and sat up on my chest looking down at me.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" I said, pushing her to get off me.

"No! I'm not getting off."

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" I said again pointing into my mouth. I had to spit her waste out of my mouth in such a bad way.

"No, Jeremy! Swallow it. I'm sitting right here until it's all gone."

Fuck! So I swallowed her filth.

"There," she said, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"But why'd you pee in my mouth? And why wouldn't you let me get up to spit it out?"

"I pee during powerful orgasms. And you gave me one of the most powerful orgasms ever!"

"I, uh, well..."

"And I swallowed your cum. So you can swallow my pee."

"I guess so..." I guess she had a point there. Even though cum wasn't exactly waste.

"Besides, haven't you ever heard of water sports?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "I'd come across it a few times on kinky porn sites."

"And what did it taste like to you?" she asked.

"Uhm, it didn't taste like anything, really. I guess it wasn't so bad."

"I'm glad you think so," she said with a strange grin.

"Yeah, it was okay," I said, thinking now about how I was going to get home. Would she drive me home now, or would it be up to me to call a cab?

"You think you can come again?" she asked.

"Wow! You drained me pretty good. I might not," I admitted.

"Okay then," she said, "we can wait until morning to finish what we started."

She leaned forward and crawled back, and lay down on top of me facing me, while her legs straddled mine. My semi-rigid member poked partly into her rubbery pussy. She snuggled her head on my neck and said, "Can I sleep on you like this?"

"Sure," I said. It was actually rather comfortable having her lounge on top of me like that.

I dozed off, and it was soon morning. I slept better than I had in a long time. She was still on top of me, sleeping soundly. I lay there, trying to remain still. She awoke about an hour after I did.

"Morning, Jeremy," she said and kissed me.

"Morning, Julie."

"You ready to finish?" she asked.

"Oh! Yeah, if you want to."

"Sure I want to, just let me do something first." She climbed off me and went into the private bathroom for about five minutes.

"I have to do something too," I called out.

"Down the hall," she answered back.

I went, and took a whiz, and returned to her room. I rooted through my jeans on the floor and pulled a rubber out of my wallet. Then I lay back down just as I had before, and she returned to bed a few moments later and sat on my stomach.

"Here," I said, handing her the rubber.

"I just put my diaphragm in, I can't stand rubbers."

"Me neither, but, you know."

"You need me to get you hard?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She swung a leg over my head and placed herself on top of me facing my cock. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I groaned, staring past her ass cheeks through her crack as she slid her black lips up and down my shaft, from the base against my crotch to the tip and back again.

Every time that stud in her tongue crossed the "neck" of my cock, she brought me another degree toward orgasm. I was almost there, then she stopped. She pushed her pussy toward my face and said, "Now get me wet."

I leaned up and sucked her clit into my mouth, like last night, I flicked it and batted it with my tongue. I felt the tension build in her body and she started to quiver as I assaulted her clit.

"Okay! Enough!" she said and crawled around and sat on my hips, impaling her pussy with my cock.

I began thrusting up into her. Despite her light weight, it was exhausting work lifting her body up with every thrust, but I soon exploded into her pussy with wave after wave of "Ah! Ah! Ah!" It wasn't as powerful as fucking her mouth, but it was still gratifying to fuck the normal way.

Again, she fell forward onto me, and we kissed another hour away with her on top of me. She leaned up and said, "You think you're recharged by now?"

"Maybe. Why? You want to fuck again?"

"You ever fuck a girl in the ass?" she asked me.

"No! None of my girlfriends ever wanted to try that? Why? Do you?"

"Sure, but!"

"But what?" I asked.

"You have to prep me first?" At that she rolled off me onto her stomach, and spread her legs apart invitingly.

"Sure!" I said as my cock got recharged in that instant. "Got any KY Jelly?"

"Not with KY Jelly, Jeremy. Rim me."

"What? You mean, uh, you want me to lick your asshole?"

"Bingo!"

I hesitated at that, but I couldn't pass up a chance to ass-fuck this hot girl! I crawled down between her legs, spread her ass cheeks with my hands, and peered at the little round brown patch of skin that surrounded her knotty anus.

I sucked in a breath and moved in. I gently licked up her crack and over her sphincter.

"Go on, Jeremy," she said. "It won't bite!"

It smelled a little bit like shit when my nose was pressed up against that brown splotch surrounding her sphincter, but that was the price I would have to pay, I suppose. At least it didn't taste like shit, not that I knew what shit tasted like. Ewww, what a thought! I licked a little more forcefully.

I licked over her anus a few more times, and I felt it quiver each time my tongue licked over the knot.

"Ohhh! Jeremy! That feels so good! Now tongue-fuck my ass!"

I sucked in another breath and slid my tongue out and pressed it gently against her knot, then slowly pressed it in. Her sphincter gave way and admitted my tongue. Unlike a pussy, it was dry and leathery inside. I slid my tongue in and out, as she squeezed my tongue with her sphincter muscle.

"C'mon Jeremy! You got to get me good and wet in there!"

My cock was achingly engorged, and throbbing so much that I thought I might come before I got it in her ass. I spit more saliva onto my tongue and continued to fuck her asshole with my tongue, getting her asshole thoroughly soaked.

"Oh, Jeremy! That feels fucking good! Now do it! Put your cock in my ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.