Warden's Domain
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by Robber Baron

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With the permission of GoldenMage, this is a story in the Wizard's Realm Universe by another author. If you aren't familiar with that universe, you might want to take a look at it to help understand where this story starts; just after the plague strikes. No sex in the first couple of chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By now, both sides had stopped shooting. The girls on the truck were crouched close to the cotton bales seeking protection from Mike's shots. When Matt climbed down from the van, Alma, with a shy smile, handed him his gun belt and forty-five, which the guards had been keeping for him.

Hanging the gun belt over his shoulder, Matt looked at his watch, noting that the whole incident, the meeting with Ortiz, the fire fight, had taken only a little more than ten minutes. Turning, he saw Ronnie looking at him, her upper lip trembling. "You alright?" he asked.

She came to him, his arms encircling her as she lay her head against his chest. "Just a little shook-up," she said, looking up at him with those big, dark eyes.

Over Ronnie's head, Matt noticed Donna's eyes on him and without thinking, he opened his right arm to her. Soon, Donna's thin body was against him too, both young women feeling safe, secure for the moment in his embrace.

After a few seconds, "Okay, now I've got work to do," Matt said, releasing his hold on them. "You two go inside, take a break. I need to take command here."

"Thanks, Matt," Ronnie said, standing on her toes to give him a brief kiss.

As Ronnie turned, he felt Donna rising up against him. Matt looked down into her elfin face, suddenly conscious of how pretty she was. "Thank you, sir," she said softly before rising even higher, her hands against his chest, she quickly kissed his lips, then turned to walk with Ronnie into the hotel.

He buckled on his gun belt, watching the two walk to the hotel entrance, noticing for the first time that despite her slim figure, how shapely Donna's high, round bottom was. Just before they entered the lobby, they turned, Ronnie waving at him, while Donna just smiled, before both girls turned again and entered the hotel.

Matt's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of another shot from the fourth floor balcony. He peered through the crack between the van and the wall, but couldn't see much. "Sir, they're trying to move the truck and Mike is shooting at them," Steve shouted down from his position on top of the van.

Again, Matt climbed up and peered over the wall at the enemy. "He's on the other side of the truck, one of the men, trying to get in the cab. They want to move the truck," Steve said.

Watching closely, Matt could see some movement around the truck cab, on the opposite side. A shot from above rang out, and the movement stopped. He turned to Steve. "Let me have your gun," he said, taking the AR-15. After first checking the weapon, he turned to either side, loudly ordering in English and Spanish, "No one fire."

Peering over the wall, taking aim, he let off a shot that pierced the enemy truck's front tire. Aiming again, he hit the closest tire of the four on the rear axle. After waiting for that one to go down, he took careful aim and punctured the inboard rear tire. When Matt stopped firing, all the tires on the truck's left side were flat. He returned the rifle to Steve and with a smile said, "That'll hold them for a while," before climbing down to the ground.

"Steve, come on down," Matt ordered. With the sun almost directly overhead now, it was becoming uncomfortably warm. Matt led Steve to the shade of the hotel entrance awning, and was just starting to give him his orders, when Ronnie and Donna, came out, followed by two other girls, all carrying bags full of bottles of cool water.

"We got these for you and the riflemen," Ronnie said, handing bottles to Matt and Steve, then heading over to the wall where the other girls were already passing out bottles.

Matt looked at Steve. "You're doing good," he said, then pausing while Steve smiled his appreciation. "It's getting warm now. Let half the riflemen stand down and cool off in the shade, then switch off after a half-hour. After lunch, we'll have you relieved."

"Yes sir, I already thought of that," Steve replied.

"Good," Matt continued. "Now, this is important. I don't want any of the enemy killed or injured unless it's absolutely necessary."

Steve stared at Matt in surprise. "Yes sir, if that's what you want, but I don't understand why. If they're trying to kill us... "

Ronnie and Donna were on their way back into the hotel, and as they passed, Matt gestured them over. "You can help Steve translate my commands to the Mexicans since you both speak Spanish. Listen, this is important. I don't want any of the enemy killed or injured unless it's absolutely necessary, unless they attack... rush us, something on that order."

"Of course, we'll do what you want Matt, but why? They're the ones who started it," Ronnie asked.

Matt looked at Ronnie, then at Donna and Steve. "I'm hoping we can get them to join up with us. It's Ortiz who's the problem. He got some sort of crazy, megalomaniac idea that he should be in charge. And for some reason, they're following him, just like you follow me."

"We follow you because we love and respect you," Ronnie interjected.

"You're our leader, we can't imagine not following you," Donna added.

"Okay, I understand about that," Matt continued. "I don't understand where it's coming from, but I know it's there. Once we take care of Ortiz, then maybe we can convince the rest to join us, under my leadership. And that's why I don't want any killing or injuries unless it's absolutely necessary. Keep them pinned down, but don't shoot to kill unless you have to."

"We'll make sure everyone understands," Ronnie answered.

Matt smiled at his woman. "Good, I'm going up to talk to Mike now. I'll see you later."

Ronnie, Donna and Steve rushed off to pass on his orders to the fighters while Matt took the elevator up to the fourth floor. On the balcony, he found the chubby lookout observing the enemy through her binoculars, and Mike with a scoped hunting rifle. "Isn't this a beauty?" Mike said, patting the stock. "We found it in one of the guest rooms, along with several boxes of ammunition. I don't know why someone would bring something like this to a resort hotel."

"We're lucky they did," Matt answered, then explained his order about not harming the enemy. Mike understood right away, agreeing their strategy should be to eliminate Ortiz and then try to get the others to join them under Matt's leadership.

As Matt peered over the balcony at the enemy below, "I can reach the others, in back there too," Mike said.

"Okay, remember not to harm them unless it's necessary, but every once in a while let off a shot in their direction, just so they know we've got them targeted. We want to keep their heads down and prevent them rushing us. Another thing, we'll need someone to act as your relief. I'll find someone and we can let 'em take a few practice shots"

"It isn't difficult," Mike said. "As long as you're familiar with firearms. Just need a steady hand and a steady pull on the trigger."

"Yeah, I'll find someone," Matt continued. "Let them, the enemy, get food and water, just prevent them rushing the wall, or any attacks. I know you understand what I'm trying to do."

Mike looked at Matt. "Yes sir, I'll do as you order."

In his command post, the manager's office off the lobby, Matt found Ronnie, Bree and Christina waiting for him with a big pitcher of cold lemonade. "Now you need to sit down and relax for a few minutes. You've been doing too much," Bree said, ushering him into the chair.

"She's right," Ronnie said, pouring a glass of lemonade.

"Okay, if you say so," Matt laughed. "I learned a long time ago to listen to my women."

He leaned back in the chair sipping at the cool, sweet-sour lemonade. "Is it okay?" Bree asked anxiously. "Chris and I made it for you."

"It's delicious, thank you," he answered, smiling at Bree and Christina.

"We thought that with everything that's happening you wouldn't want a beer," Bree continued.

"Señor, I will be happy to get you beer if you want," Christina added.

"Thanks, but with us under siege, I better not," Matt said. Then with a smile, "I wish you could call me Matt, or something besides Señor. After last night, we're lovers, not boss and employee."

Smiling tentatively at Matt, Christina said, "I know we are lovers... Matt, and truly I love you very much, but I also respect you and desire to serve you as a servant serves her master."

"That's the way we all feel," Ronnie said, her dark eyes on Matt. "Even if we don't find it as difficult to use your name as Christina does, in our hearts we know you're the master and we're your servants."

"That's how I feel," Bree added.

He looked at each of their faces, seeing them smiling their eyes shining. Still not understanding how the plague could have changed them - or him - so much, Matt decided he didn't have time to try to try to figure that out now. "Okay, I accept that. Now, I need someone to relieve Mike on the fourth floor. It'll mean accurate shooting with a scoped rifle. Would one of you like to do it? Wait, let me rephrase that. Who thinks they can do it? Who's the best shot?"

"You know, I'm a pretty good shot with the pistol and the AR-15; you taught me," Ronnie said.

"I know about you, Bree," Matt said, smiling at the teen. Then to Christina, "How good are you?"

"Señor... Matt, I can shoot, but it has been a long time since I had practice, and I was never able to have practice with the kind of gun you said. What is a scope rifle?"

Quickly, Bree whispered an explanation while Matt looked at each of them in turn, finally turning his eyes to Ronnie. "Okay Ronnie, you've got it. Come with me. I'll help you get started. You can get some practice in before relieving Mike for lunch."

A big smile lit up Ronnie's face. "Matt, thanks, you won't be sorry," she said.

"And you two," turning to Bree and Christina, "Continue doing what you've been doing, supporting the troops and making yourselves useful."

"Yes sir," they said together.

Matt led Ronnie to the elevator. On the way up, Ronnie said, "I hope there isn't any more fighting. I... I don't wanna have to kill anyone." When Matt turned to look into her face she added, "I can, if I need to. I know it's necessary. It's just... just I would hate to have to do it."

Matt, with his arm around Ronnie's waist, pulled her to his side, kissing the sun-streaked hair on top of her head. "I know," he said softly. "We won't do any killing unless it's absolutely necessary. Though, I wouldn't find it hard to take care of that Ortiz fella."

When they entered the room, they found Mike sitting in a chair on the balcony, his pants around his ankles, the chubby lookout girl kneeling before him, sucking his erect cock.

"Mike, you shouldn't be doing that now," Matt said.

Mike's erection shriveled to the size of his thumb as soon as he heard Matt's words. He stood, turning toward Matt, at the same time pulling up his jeans. Lowering his eyes, he said, "Uhh... sorry, Comandante sir. I... I saw no harm in relaxing for a while. The enemy are no threat now, they're preparing their lunch."

Matt looked at Mike, hard. "Come here," he said, gesturing to the room's interior.

Mike fixed his pants, and with his eyes on the floor, walked to Matt.

The girl was still kneeling, her eyes on the floor. Ronnie went to her, helping her up. They waited on the balcony, looking out at the trucks and the enemy beyond the hotel wall.

"What were you thinking?" Matt asked, his voice low. Without waiting for an answer, he continued. "You weren't thinking at all, except with your dick, were you?"

"I'm... I'm sorry Comandante," the big man said, raising his head a little, but still unable to look Matt in the eye.

"You should be," Matt said. "I realize you haven't had military training, but you need to understand how important, how vital, your mission is. You cannot let down your guard, even for one minute."

"Sir, it will never happen again," Mike said, finally able to look into Matt's face.

"See it doesn't," Matt said. Then taking his arm, "Okay, let's show Ronnie how that rifle operates. She's gonna be your relief. Once you're relieved, you can do what you want."

It took about a half hour to get Ronnie accustomed to firing the scoped rifle. After enough practice shots that Ronnie, and Matt, were confident of her ability to handle the weapon, he and Mike left.

In the elevator, Matt said, "What you did there was serious." Mike started to say something, but Matt continued. "I want you to make it clear to all our people how important it is that when they are on duty they must concentrate on the mission, and I'll do the same. I probably should've thought of that before."

"I will, sir," Mike said. "I will point out how dangerous my error was."

As the elevator door opened on the ground floor, "No need to mention what happened with you," Matt said. "Just emphasize how important it is to concentrate on protecting the hotel and our community here."

"I'll do that sir," Mike responded, touching his brow.

In his office, Mike found Bree, Christina and Marina waiting for him. "The first lunch shift is being served now," Marina said. "Matt, do you want lunch now, or do you want to wait?"

Matt smiled. "I'm hungry now, how about you girls?"

"With everything happening today, I didn't have time for a real breakfast," Marina said.

"Me too, let's eat," Bree said excitedly. With Christina's enthusiastic agreement, Matt led the way across the lobby to the open doors of the dining room.

There was only one table on the raised dais. Mike was sitting at one of the lower tables with some of his women and the fourth floor lookout. Upon seeing Matt enter, he quickly stood, saying in a loud voice, first in Spanish then in English, "Comandante Warden has arrived."

Immediately, everyone stopped eating and rose, waiting respectfully while Terri and Jenna escorted Matt and his party to the raised table. Everyone, even his girls, waited quietly, until Matt took his seat, then the crowd sat down and began eating again.

Bending toward Matt, Terri said, "With everything that's going on, we only have Mexican food prepared. We can fix something else for you, if you'd like."

"That's fine with us," he said. "We all like Mexican food."

As Terri hurried back to the kitchen, Matt looked around the room, watching the crowd enjoying their lunch, assessing their morale, judging it was good. He saw no fear or panic in them, just confidence in his leadership and in their ability to overcome the enemy as they ate and conversed together. He turned to his left, and smiling at Marina said, "I like it better when there isn't so much ceremony. In fact, I'd prefer it if I was treated just like everyone else."

She looked concerned for a moment before returning his smile. "Sir... Matt, of course we can dispense with all ceremony if you'd like. Please understand, though, that your people have a very strong desire to express how much they respect and honor you."

"Matt, she's right," Bree added from his other side. "We, all of us... your people, we just gotta show how much we respect and love you."

He stared into Bree's bright blue eyes for a moment, remembering how important tradition and ceremony were to the military in the creation of loyalty and unit cohesion. He smiled at Bree before turning back to Marina. "Okay, you're right, we need to have some ceremony. Marina, I'll leave it up to you and whoever you want to have help you. But try to keep it to a minimum. I don't want anything so elaborate it'll interfere with operations."

Their food was brought, with Jenna and Terri serving Matt and his girls, while the others were served by the hotel waitresses. The dishes were southern Mexican, good, hot and spicy. When Matt finished all his water and asked for more, they laughed as both Terri and Jenna hurried to him, each bringing a pitcher of cold water.

As people finished their meals and were getting ready to leave, Matt gestured for Mike to come over to him. Looking the big Mexican in the eye, he said, "Before everyone leaves, I want to make an announcement reminding them not to allow themselves to become distracted when they're on duty, and I want you to translate it for me."

"Yes sir," he said, lowering his eyes.

As Matt moved his chair preparing to rise, he said quietly, "No need to mention what you did."

When the crowd saw Matt stand up, quiet spread over the room as everyone paused in what they were doing, stopped their conversation, and looked at Matt and Mike, standing behind the raised table.

"People of the Colcon Palace Hotel... My People," Matt began, with Mike translating. He had to wait for the cheers to calm down before continuing. "You can see the danger we face. I know none of you have had military training. That's okay, we will train you and do whatever is necessary to make sure we prevail," after being interrupted by more cheers, Matt continued.

"But I have one order that all of you must remember and follow. When you are on duty, you need to concentrate on performing your assignment and not allow your attention to be distracted. This is very important because all of us must be able to depend on each other performing our duty as expected. That is the way it is in the military, and it Must Be Our Way." He paused for a moment before continuing. "If we all work diligently at performing our duty, we will prevail and create a better life and a better world for ourselves and our children."

After Mike finished translating the last part of Matt's address, there were more cheers, which Matt quieted by raising his hands to calm his listeners. "Now, if you've finished your lunch, everyone off to your work," he commanded. "Let the next group in for their meal."

He sat down again, waiting while his people finished their meals and left the dining room. When Bree asked, he told the girls he was staying to talk to the next shift and they should return to their duties. Reluctantly, his girls left, though Matt had to promise Bree he'd try to find time for them later.

Mike came over to tell Matt he would relieve Ronnie for lunch and make sure there was relief for the lookouts too. Matt thanked him, making a mental note that now it looked like they might be in for a long siege he would need to make up watch schedules for all his people on duty.

Lisa and Ronnie came in together. When Terri guided them to the elevated table, together they hugged him, Matt enjoying holding the two lovely girls in his arms. As he responded to their embrace, and they pressed themselves even more tightly to him, Ronnie turning her head up whispered, "After lunch, maybe we could relax a little together, just you and me and Lisa. I got so hot seeing Mike with that girl."

"That's something I'd like too," Matt laughed, looking into his girls' lovely faces. "But we can't forget, the enemy's just outside the wall. We can't let down our guard. When the time is right, though, you're gonna get all my attention, maybe more than you want," he laughed.

Matt waited until everyone in the dining room took their seats, then repeated the order he gave the first group, this time with Ronnie translating for him. He had a glass of lemonade, then left, promising Ronnie and Lisa they could be together when the time was right.

Matt walked outside to inspect the riflemen along the wall and alongside the lagoon. Returning to the lobby, he got a quick kiss from Ronnie before she again took up her post at the fourth floor lookout. About an hour later, Matt and Marina were in the office working on watch schedules, when Mike phoned from the penthouse. "Comandante, can you come up here right away?" he asked, the excitement obvious in his voice. "You need to see something important about the enemy."

When Matt exited the elevator on the penthouse, one of Mike's girls guided him to the patio on the landward side of the hotel. Taking the binoculars from the lookout, "Look through these," Mike said smiling broadly. Pointing at a house on a bluff in the distance, across the bay, "Look closely, you can see that long white car, the limousine, parked in front."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.