Warden's Domain - Cover

Warden's Domain

Copyright© 2004 by Robber Baron

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - With the permission of GoldenMage, this is a story in the Wizard's Realm Universe by another author. If you aren't familiar with that universe, you might want to take a look at it to help understand where this story starts; just after the plague strikes. No sex in the first couple of chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Luckily, the nail polish had only spilled on the towel spread over the bed. "There are clean towels in the bathroom cupboard," Bree said picking up the stained towel as she and Ronnie ushered Matt into the bathroom. "You're gonna love this shower," she continued enthusiastically while Ronnie adjusted the water temperature.

Bree slid the shower door open and holding his hand, led Matt into the big combined tub and shower, followed by Ronnie. Sliding the door closed, "Matt, you're gonna love this," Bree giggled. Then touching the control, "Okay, I'm turning it on!"

Immediately, they were deluged by streams of warm water flowing from nozzles set around the top of the shower and directly overhead. When he first saw the nozzles, Matt had guessed how it worked, but he hadn't realized what the experience would be like - it was like standing under a warm waterfall.

"This is great," he sputtered. "Can you control it?"

"That's what these are for," Bree said, pointing at the chrome handles on the wall. "You can control the flow, or turn on just one showerhead, or as many as you want."

"You better turn it down," Ronnie said. "We've gotta get Matt cleaned up for the dinner."

Soon, both girls were rubbing soapy sponges over him as he stood and turned under the reduced flow of warm water. Amazingly, bathing with the two beautiful girls gave him another erection. Sitting on the edge of the tub, her soapy fingers stroking his hard cock, "Umm, let me take care of this for you," Ronnie said.

"Me too," echoed Bree, her soapy fingers rubbing his balls from behind. "I love the taste of your sperm," she giggled.

"What time are we supposed to be there... at the dinner?" Matt asked wondering how he was going to get anything accomplished with the demands of these constantly horny girls and his expanded capacity for sex.

"I think we're supposed to be there already," Ronnie answered, bending her head to lick at his cock.

"You're the guest of honor," Bree said, rubbing his balls. "So, it doesn't matter if we're a little late, they'll wait for us."

"We better get ready," he said, gently pushing Ronnie away. "We can finish this tonight, after dinner."

The girls agreed, though reluctantly. They turned on the full shower again, all enjoying rinsing in the downpour of warm water. Matt stayed in the bathroom to shave while the girls got dressed. Finished shaving, walking into the bedroom, he gave a long whistle, "You two look so beautiful," he said at seeing them.

Their dresses were nearly identical, Bree's cream-color, Ronnie's a golden beige. They were sleeveless, nearly straight, of a light, summer material, probably linen. They had low necklines in the front, giving a nice view of the girls' cleavage, especially Ronnie's with a lot more to show, and cut even lower in back, leading Matt to guess the girls weren't wearing bras.

Both Ronnie and Bree were barefoot now, in front of the dressing table mirror, fixing their makeup and hair. Turning to Matt, "You're looking pretty good yourself." Ronnie said with a smile, her eyes moving from his broad chest to his face.

"What in this old thing," Matt said, his blue eyes sparkling. "This is something I just threw on," gesturing at the towel wrapped around his waist.

"We picked out some new clothes for you, they're laid out on the bed, over there," Ronnie said pointing.

Matt examined the clothes, khaki slacks, a blue and white flowered shirt, socks and sandals, and boxer shorts instead of his usual jockeys. He put on the shirt, deciding to wear it outside the slacks. He turned his back to the girls, then pulled off the towel and slipped on the boxers, feeling a little strange not wearing his usual jockey shorts, especially with his dick as long as it was now.

Bree slipped on her high heels, coming over to Matt just as he was zipping up his slacks. "Matt, you look so handsome now," she said raising up on her toes to kiss his cheek.

"Are you saying I don't usually look handsome?" he laughed.

"No, you're a very handsome and very attractive - sexy - man. You know what I meant."

"She meant you're even more handsome now," Ronnie said joining them. "Now sit down and we'll put on your sandals."

As they slipped socks and sandals on his feet - something he couldn't remember them (or anyone) ever doing for him - Bree said, "We picked sandals cause we didn't know what size shoes to get." The girls put on their jewelry - "borrowed," they said, and they headed out the bedroom for the front door. For a moment, Matt wondered why they hadn't seen anything of Marina or Lisa or Christine, then noticing the other bedroom doors were closed now, decided they had probably not wanted to disturb Matt when he was with his girls.

They walked along the flowered path to the hotel, one girl on either side of him. "It's wonderful to be able to get dressed up and look nice for a change," Ronnie said, Bree agreeing. And of course, Matt responded they always looked lovely, but tonight they were even lovelier than usual.

They guided Matt through the hotel lobby to the big dining room. Outside the closed doors Terri Metz, dressed in a tailored, white blouse and dark slacks, was waiting, and as soon as she saw them, she cracked open the door, said something, then closed the door again. "Please wait a moment," she said.

They waited, Matt wondering what was going on. The girls apparently knew what was planned since they were having a hard time hiding their excitement. Through the doors they could faintly hear the murmur of a large crowd of people, then quiet followed by Mike's voice shouting, "Comandante Warden viene." Then another voice (it sounded like Steve Metz) saying loudly, "Major Warden has arrived."

The doors were opened, Mike and Steve came out, both smiling broadly, and as they entered the dining room, more than two hundred people rose from their seats, quietly watching as Matt, a girl on either side, Terri behind, was led by Mike and Steve to the table of honor on a small raised platform at the back of the room.

Marina was waiting at the table, with Lisa and Christine to one side of her. "What's going on?" Matt asked.

"Just a small ceremony to let you know how thankful we are to have you as our leader," Marina answered, smiling.

"Hmm," Matt said wondering what he had committed himself to. Everyone remained standing, and it wasn't until Marina showed them to their places and Matt took his seat, that everyone else sat down. I guess it's a sign of respect, but I don't know if I want to be treated like a monarch, he thought.

Everyone at the main table sat facing the diners, who were at separate tables throughout the dining room. Matt was in the center of the long table. To his right were Ronnie and Bree, then Terri on the end. To Matt's left was Mike wearing a white dress shirt, open at the collar, and clean, pressed jeans. Next was Marina, wearing a white, dress - it looked like a kind of ancient Roman style to Matt - that displayed her figure well. Then came Lisa in a yellow dress cut diagonally across the top, and Christine in a long, white dress.

Mike's girls, Alma and Eva, who were serving as waitresses for their table, started pouring red wine into the glasses in front of them. Matt was going to take a sip, when Ronnie stopped him with her hand on his arm.

Mike and Marina stood up together. They waited for the noise to subside, then Mike started speaking in Spanish, with Marina translating for the English speakers. "All of you know that since the terrible events of the plague I have tried to be responsible for our well-being and to lead our people," Mike said. "I have done the best I can, but I am an engineer and do not have the ability to lead and care for our people like a true leader must. Fortunately, at this time a true leader has come to us, Comandante Warden."

At that point there were cheers and cries of Viva Comandante Warden! from the crowd.

"Sir stand up, please," Mike said.

As Matt stood, everyone in the hall stood with him, clapping and cheering even louder. Turning his head, he saw Ronnie and Bree looking at him, their eyes glowing. At a nearby table José with his three girls and Kelly Metz were all smiling broadly at Matt while shouting "Vive... Vive... Vive." On his other side, Mike was smiling, as was Marina, and next to her Lisa and Christine, their eyes on Matt, clapping and repeating "Vive... Vive... Vive."

It took a while for Mike to quiet the crowd, but finally when he was able to continue, he picked up a heavy cloth bag. Opening the bag and reaching inside, "Since I have been Chief Engineer here, at the Colcon Palace Hotel, I have possessed these keys," pulling out a huge key ring with what looked like more than a hundred keys on it and holding it before his chest so everyone could see. "These are the keys to every door and lock in the hotel. Now, I give these keys to you, Comandante Warden, as a sign of your authority over the hotel and leadership of our people." With that, he handed the heavy key ring to Matt.

Matt took the key ring, holding it high in both his hands while the crowd cheered and applauded. Once the noise died away, he said in English with Marina translating, "Miguel... Mike, we appreciate how hard you have worked for the people, the survivors, gathered here. I humbly accept the leadership of the people of the Colcon Palace Hotel you have offered me." More cheering and clapping followed. Then Matt continued speaking, "Mike as the Chief Engineer of the Colcon Palace and my second in command (cheering and applause), I return these keys to you for safekeeping and I charge you with continuing to keep all systems of the hotel operating."

There was more cheering and clapping as Mike accepted the keys. Mike waited a few moments, then turned to Matt raising his glass of wine, shouted, "Vive Comandante Warden!" Then emptied the glass, everyone in the room toasting Matt with cries of "Vive Comandante Warden!"

Matt waited until the cheers died down, then raising his glass, in his best Spanish accent shouted "Vive Hotel Palacio de Colcon! Vive Mexico!" He emptied his glass, waited long minutes for the even louder cheers to die down, then said loudly, "Let's eat!" and took his seat. Within minutes the crowd was beginning to grow quieter again and everyone was seated, though an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation pervaded the room.

Their wine glasses refilled. Bree quickly emptying hers a second time, turned to Matt, her cheeks flushed. "Matt, you're like a king now," she said, her voice full of excitement.

He smiled. "No, just a leader looking out for his people. But you can consider yourself a princess," smiling reassuringly at Ronnie.

As her glass was refilled again, Bree took another swallow of wine, then laughed, "I think I'd rather be the royal mistress." Giggling, "Both Ronnie and I can be royal mistresses."

Dinner was good, hot Mexican food with rice and a spicy fruit salad. Matt still had a huge appetite, he assumed it was because his body was still changing from the plague. He cut Bree off from the wine after three glasses, then mentioned to Mike they all should limit their alcohol consumption because they could be facing an attack at any moment.

"I know Comandante. The waitresses have strict orders to watch the diners and not to allow anyone to consume too much alcohol."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.