Warden's Domain
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Robber Baron

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - With the permission of GoldenMage, this is a story in the Wizard's Realm Universe by another author. If you aren't familiar with that universe, you might want to take a look at it to help understand where this story starts; just after the plague strikes. No sex in the first couple of chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Matt woke a little after six to the morning sunlight filtering through the fabric of the tent. The girls were cuddling against him in their sleep, Ronnie on his left, Bree on the right, wearing their t-shirts now. They must have put them on during the night.

With Ronnie's butt tight against his crotch and Bree's soft breathing tickling the back of his neck, he felt himself getting aroused again. But they were sleeping so peacefully, he decided not to wake them. Careful not to disturb the two sleeping girls, he got up, noticing the cum stains and traces of blood on the sheets. He found his shorts and headed for the latrine first and then the cook tent.

He lit the stove, put on the coffee, then returned to his tent to get a change of clothes, again taking care not to wake the girls. Standing at the entrance to the tent, holding the bundle of clean clothes in his arms, he paused for a moment.

Looking down at Ronnie and Bree sleeping so peacefully after their night of love, Matt sensed a feeling of great affection for these young women rising inside him. He didn't know what had prompted them to give themselves so completely to him, whether it was the life force reasserting itself or something else, but he knew that whatever it was it was affecting him too. He wasn't sure if what he was feeling was love, but he knew that he would do whatever was needed to protect and care for the two lovely young women who had entrusted themselves to him.

He was still thinking about the girls, and himself, as he walked across the campground to the bath-house. After shucking off his shorts and standing under the cool water, he put his thoughts of Ronnie and Bree out of his mind for now. After all, once they joined up with other survivors, they might not feel the same about him.

Rubbing lather over himself, he noticed how hard his muscles were now. Remembering last night, he deliberately recalled their bodies, their faces, their mouths, their breasts, the pleasure they had given him and their cries as he brought them to orgasm again and again. Soon he was hard, his erection standing up at a forty-five degree angle from his crotch.

He looked at his erect cock. Running his soapy hands along its length, he had to admit it was bigger now. A long time ago, in the Philippines, a girl he was spending time with once used a ruler to measure his erection, and came up with a length of about seven inches. Matt didn't have a ruler, but it looked like his erection was now about nine or ten inches long, and a lot thicker - he couldn't even get the fingers of one hand around it. Touching his scrotum, feeling his balls, he realized he was a lot bigger there too.

No wonder they made such a big deal about it, he thought. It is bigger. And no wonder I was able to do it two times in a row like that. He could only conclude that like the other changes that were happening to him, his larger penis and balls must be a result of his bout with the plague. Calming himself, he finished his shower, then dressed in jeans and a khaki shirt.

Back at the cook tent, he poured some coffee, and realizing how hungry he was began cooking up a mess of scrambled eggs and bacon. While getting his second cup of coffee, he realized how strange it was that he hadn't been able to stand tobacco since the plague, but had no problem with caffeine or alcohol.

His breakfast finished, sitting at the table, with another mug of coffee, he saw movement in the tent, then the girls, wearing t-shirts, towels around their waists, came out heading for the latrine. After a few minutes, leaving the latrine together, they walked across the campground, talking, laughing with each other. As they approached, Matt stood, wondering what their attitude toward him would be after last night.

"Morning, Matt," Ronnie said with a big smile, pressing herself to him, her lips on his, kissing him deeply, Bree was against his other side, and as he broke from his kiss with Ronnie, she pressed her lips to his, her tongue touching his.

Breaking from Bree's kiss, he sat back down on the bench, an arm resting on the hip of each girl. "So, you alright?" he asked, looking from Bree to Ronnie.

"We're great," Ronnie replied, smiling. "Last night was great for us. I... we hope it was good for you to."

"It was good... really good," looking from one to the other. "I wasn't sure how you'd feel this morning."

"Matt, it was wonderful, you were wonderful," Bree said, her blue eyes bright.

His eyes on Bree's face, "I mean, are you okay... uhh not too sore, or anything?"

Smiling, "I'm a little sore. But Ronnie says it's natural. Don't worry, I'll be ready for more tonight."

"That's not why I was asking, I was concerned for you."

"Matt, I know that, and we know you care for us." Moving closer to him, her mouth on his, making soft sounds in her throat as they kissed deeply. On his other side, Ronnie was pressing her lush breasts to his chest, her fingers teasing his hair, her lips and tongue at his ear.

He was getting hard again, he couldn't help it. As he and Bree drew apart, Ronnie smiling, knelt before him, her fingers at his belt. "Ronnie, not now," Matt said, moving her hands away.

"Matt, why... ?" looking up at him, her eyes wide. "You want it, I want it... want to do it for you. Just let me do this for you... please," her hands moving again to his belt buckle.

Moving her hands away again, "Ronnie baby, we've got to get going. If we start that now, we'll never get to San Carmena."

Bree giggling, "Well, is that so bad? What's the rush anyway?"

Looking at Bree, "We need to find others, to find out what's going on in the world." His hands on Ronnie's, gently moving them from him, "Now, you two go take your showers and get dressed. I'll make your breakfast."

Bree smiling, her eyes on his face, "Okay, you're the boss and we've gotta obey you, Major, sir."

"Whatever you say," Ronnie said, rising. Then to Bree, "Come on, we've gotta get ready, like Matt said."

While they were showering, Matt cooked up more bacon and eggs. When the two girls returned to the cook tent, he was happy to see they were dressed for travel in jeans and boots, with long-sleeve shirts. While they were eating, he loaded his Land Rover for the trip to San Carmena. There were other, newer vehicles they could take, but the Land Rover was his, he knew it, and he knew how reliable it was.

He returned to the cook tent as the girls were finishing breakfast. Pouring another cup of coffee, "When you're done eating, you need to get your things packed. It's almost nine already; so we're gonna get started later than I planned. I want to make it to San Carmena today, if we can. We don't know what we might run into on the road."

"Of course, Matt, whatever you say," Ronnie said, her eyes on his face. "But first, we need to talk to you about something... something important."

Here it comes, he thought. This is where they tell me they decided last night was a mistake. Looking back into Ronnie's dark eyes, "Alright, what is it?"

Bree spoke first, "Uhh... well... Matt."

"Go ahead, you can tell me," looking at her, smiling his reassurance.

Bree's eyes bright, "Uhh... we, Ronnie and me, we want to be your girls."

"What do you mean? Both of you?"

Ronnie taking his hand, "We love you, but more than that, we... we respect you, and we want to belong to you, to be with you, to... to serve you."

"So you, both of you, you want... want to be my wives?" wondering how he could handle two wives at once, especially after three failed marriages.

"We want to serve you," Bree said. "Like in the Bible, when they had handmaidens and they had to obey their master, like that."

"We want to be like... like your concubines," Ronnie said. Then softly, "But, if... if you don't want us..."

"I want you, after last night I can't help wanting you." He looked at them while he gathered his thoughts, the two beautiful young women looking back at him so anxiously. "But... but... I want you to know that what I feel for you... it's... it's more than that... more than sex. Knowing you like I do, and how we've become so close since the plague, I've come to love you both. So if you want to be my servants, or concubines, or whatever you want to call it, I promise to cherish you, and do whatever I can to protect and care for you."

"That's all we're asking, Matt," Ronnie said, her voice husky.

Then there were hugs, kisses and a few tears before Matt told them again to pack the belongings they wanted to take. That took another half hour, which Matt used to load two jerry cans of gas on the racks on back of the Land Rover, and a can of fresh water on top. By the time he loaded the girls' backpacks and duffel bags, the back of the Rover was full. Strapping on his forty-five, he was ready to go, when looking around he found the girls had disappeared.

He found them at the grave, quiet, each with an arm around the other's waist. "We just wanted to say goodbye," Bree said, putting her head on his chest.

"Sure," Matt said, touching her back, kissing her hair. "But now it's time to go." Taking her hand, Ronnie holding his other hand, they walked back to where the Rover was parked and took their places, Matt in the driver's seat, Ronnie next to him, and Bree behind.

It took a while to drive the track - really just wheel ruts in the jungle floor - that led from the road to the camp by the Mayan ruins. Once on the main road, they could make better time, though the road still wasn't paved here.

After a couple of hours driving, they came to the first village, a collection of shacks belonging to an extended family surrounded by gardens. The only animals were a few chickens pecking the ground. Matt checked inside the buildings, finding no bodies, only scattered crystals, the remains of plague victims.

They passed two more small villages, with similar results. Though at one, there was a very hungry, very thirsty burro tied to a tree. Matt's inclination was to put the poor animal out of its misery, but at the girls' insistence they freed it, letting it take its chances in the jungle. Matt knew, though he didn't tell Ronnie and Bree, that the odds were the burro would probably end up as dinner for a jungle cat or a pack of feral dogs.

At the point where the paved road began, the came on the store closest to their camp. Really little more than a small general store with living space above, selling gas and a variety of overpriced staples. And it was deserted. They walked around exploring, finding no one, not even the crystals that denoted plague victims. The only sign of life was a skinny dog lurking behind the store that Matt scared away with a thrown rock.

"Where do you think they went?" Bree asked.

"That old jeep they had is gone, so its clear they must have just abandoned this place," Matt answered. "I guess they survived the plague, we didn't find any crystals. But we don't know what happened to them, and we'll probably never know."

The electricity was still on, so they helped themselves to cold soft drinks and filled the Rover's fuel tank. "Matt, can we have lunch here?" Bree said, putting down her can of Coke. "There's bread, cheese, all sort of things. We can fix our lunch mostly from what's here."

"It's not very pleasant inside here," Ronnie said. "But we could have a little picnic, over there, under that tree," pointing at a grassy spot under a large shade tree.

First getting permission from Matt, they spread a cloth under the tree. He tried to help with the lunch preparations. But "Let us do this for you," Ronnie said, shooing him back to the tree where he leaned his back against the trunk, relaxing, thinking about what could have driven the family to abandon their shop, what they might encounter on the road to San Carmena.

Lunch was good. There was bread (nearly fresh), cheese, meat and cold drinks from the shop, along with pickles, olives, chips they brought from camp. The dog came back, and Bree insisted on feeding him, even though Matt told her it was a mistake. "Can't we keep him, or at least do something to help him?" she asked.

"Bree, the best way to help him is to leave him alone and let him get used to living without people," Matt answered, keeping his eyes on her.

"Okay, I just feel sorry for him, but if you say so..." moving to cuddle with him, kissing his cheek. Ronnie came over pressing herself to his other side, and soon he felt himself becoming aroused again, his cock forming a hard lump inside his jeans.

Ronnie, touching his cock, said, "Matt, can't we..."

"No, I want to, you know that, but we've gotta get moving." With that, he gently moved the two girls from him, stood and walked back toward the shop where he helped himself to another cold drink while the girls put away their things. When they were ready, "Don't know if money's worth anything these days," Matt said, leaving 400 pesos on the counter before they climbed back into the Land Rover and took off again for San Carmena.

They could make better time now that the road was paved, and there was no traffic, they were the only vehicle on the road. Of course, there usually wasn't much traffic here anyway. The road was closer to the seacoast now, and scattered along the coast were a number of fishing villages. They stopped at each one, freeing penned animals, but weren't able to find any living humans.

Matt estimated they were about five hours from San Carmena when they rounded a curve and came on a pile of wrecked vehicles blocking the way. There was a bus on it's side in mid-road, with a truck wrecked next to it and a jeep (not the jeep from the shop) also on its side. The road here was cut into the side of the hill, with a jungle covered cliff to their left and a sheer drop off down to the beach below on their right. With the wrecked vehicles blocking the road, it was impassable.

"Stay here," Matt told the girls, exiting the Rover, pulling his forty-five out of the holster as he walked toward the wrecked vehicles. Looking in the bus, he saw the crystals that indicated plague victims. They were so scattered and intermixed, he couldn't guess how many there were, it could have been two or twenty.

Walking around the bus, he saw there was no one - living or dead - in the jeep. In the passenger's seat of the truck there was the body of a dead woman, middle-aged, a bruise on her temple the apparent cause of death. And jumbled in the truck's cargo bed were what obviously were the family's possessions - a bed, chairs and tables and other furniture, boxes packed with clothing and other household goods.

He walked back to the Land Rover, glad to see Ronnie holding her revolver in her lap. "What is it? What happened?" she asked.

"Is it dangerous?" Bree echoed.

"They're all dead. I don't think there's any danger. We'll never know how it happened, probably just panic from the plague. But we've gotta clear the way."

Ronnie looked at him, "What do you want us to do, Matt?"

"Wait here for now. I need to figure out the best way to do this."

He quickly looked over the articles in back of the truck, finding nothing they would want to take with them. From one of the boxes, he took a large blanket. Then, walking around the truck to the cab, wrapped the dead woman in the blanket, laying her out on the seat. That done, he surveyed the wrecks more closely. He was sure they wouldn't be able to do anything about the bus, but maybe the other vehicles could be moved to clear a path.

"You can help," he told the girls. "But don't look in the truck." With the girls helping, they were able to right the jeep, then push it over the edge of the cliff to crash down onto the beach below. They cheered at that, with Matt turning to smile his approval at Ronnie and Bree.

After a few minutes rest and some cold drinks, they started on the truck. It had a broken axle, tires off the rims plus two broken rims on one side. "We can't roll this like the jeep," Matt said. "But we've gotta move it out of the way so we can get by."

"What're we gonna do, Matt?" Bree said, her arm around his waist.

"I need to bring up the Rover," he said. Soon he had the Land Rover in position to use the winch. With the winch, and pushing and pulling by hand, they were able to clear a passage next to the cliff that the Land Rover could barely fit through. After another short break, they were able to inch the Rover between the wrecked truck and the cliff face and were off again.

When they were able to pick up speed again, Matt turned briefly to look at Ronnie and Bree. "You two did good back there, with the wreck. I'm glad you're here, glad you're my girls."

"We're glad we're your girls too," Bree said, her voice low. "We'll do anything for you... anything we can." While Ronnie took his hand, gently kissing the palm.

Another hour and they were at sea level again, the road abutting the coast. Matt pulled to the side of the road. Bree had been dozing in the back woke up with a start. "What's happening?" she asked.

Matt turning to look at them, "I estimate a minimum of four more hours to reach San Carmena, even to get to the hotel, and it'll be dark soon. So, we need to decide what we're gonna do."

Ronnie looking at him, "You don't want to drive at night?"

"No, not with what we could meet up with on the road and carrying such valuable cargo."

"What... ?" Bree asked, then, "Oh, you mean us. Thank you, Matt," kissing his neck, then his ear.

"So," Matt continued, smiling at Bree's actions. "We need to decide where we're gonna spend the night. There's another village a few kilometers up the road. We can stay there."

Bree leaning over the seat, "Matt, those places aren't that nice, and besides there'll probably be dead people there, from the plague."

Ronnie looked from Bree to Matt, "We could sleep on the beach. I've done that before, not here, but in other places, and it can be fun. We could wash off in the ocean, and make a campfire, and we've got the sleeping bags."

"That sounds like fun. It gets my vote," Bree said, excitedly. "As long as we can fix it so we can all sleep together."

Matt laughing, "Okay, that's what we'll do. Now let's look for a way to get to the beach."


Dinner over, his stomach full, feeling better than he had a right to, Matt leaned back, sipping at his beer, watching his girls gathering driftwood for the campfire in the fading light. Looking at Ronnie and Bree as they worked in front of him, laughing, talking together, he smiled at the thought that these girls, so young, so beautiful, were his now. His for the pleasure and the companionship they could give him, and also his responsibility to protect and bring as much happiness to as he could.

It hadn't taken long to find a track they could access the beach from. Matt drove along the beach until they found a good spot, a long expanse of white sand sheltered from the wind. He stretched a tarp from the Rover's roof-rack, supported by poles at the other end as an awning, then laid out another tarp as a ground cloth, and finally spread out the sleeping bags. While he was doing that, the girls lit the camp stove and started cooking dinner, mostly from cans, but with some fresh fruit and bread from the store they stopped at earlier.

Brushing her hands off, looking at the pile of wood, "That should be enough for tonight," Ronnie said. Then, beginning to unbutton her blouse, "Now, time for a swim," looking at Matt.

"Me too," Bree echoed. "I'm all sweaty"

The girls took off their shirts, then their boots and socks, Matt watching them undress in the fading sunlight. They shimmied out of their jeans, now dressed in only bras and panties. First, with a whispered word to Bree, Ronnie turned her back, unhooked her bra, then holding it in front of her breasts, turned to face Matt, tossing the bra onto the pile of clothes, her fleshy breasts swaying with her movement.

Bree was next, turning her back, then turning to face Matt, baring her pointy little breasts, smiling at his obvious interest. Then, at another word from Ronnie, she turned away again to slide her panties down her long, slim legs before facing Matt, her golden pubis exposed to his view. Turning her back, Ronnie slid her panties down, then faced Matt, her legs slightly spread, boldly exposing the dark thatch barely concealing her labia.

They stood like that for a few moments, posing for Matt, proud of their bodies, proud of their ability to attract this strong man. "Come on, let's go," Ronnie cried, turning, running for the surf.

"Come on, Matt, it'll be fun," Bree cried, running after Ronnie.

He waited to undress until they were both in the surf, their figures barely distinct in the twilight. He knew that after last night he shouldn't feel any reluctance about them seeing his body; it was still a good body, even better now with the changes since the plague, but that was part of the reason for his reluctance. He was aroused, and he was cautious about them seeing his penis in its current erect state - at least at this time.

Naked now, he walked slowly toward where his girls were playing in the water. The beach was clean, with just shells and a few stones dotting the white sand, and the warmth of the sand felt good on his bare feet. The walk across the beach helped bring his erection down. Not accustomed yet to his enlarged penis, he couldn't help being aware of the sensation of his cock swinging between his legs, his balls slapping against the inside of his thighs.

By the time he reached the water's edge, the girls had moved farther out, to where the water was about waist deep. Seeing his silhouette against the sunset, they called to him, waving for him to join them.

The water on his skin felt refreshing, not cold, but cool enough to help calm his erection even more. Bree was closest, "Come on get wet," she called. "Doesn't this feel good?"

"You're right this is great," he called as he waded toward her. When the water was deep enough, he dove down, swimming under the swells to Bree, surfacing in front of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.