The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2004 by Bobo

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - A wife embarks upon a series of sexual fantasies as reward for beating her husband at scrabble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 12: The Big Day

The next day, Saturday, was our big day. We got up late and hung around the hotel a bit, picking at breakfast on the deck. The time seemed to drip slowly by. Both of our costume painting appointments were for the afternoon, Sheryl's at three and mine at four.

Sheryl asked if I wanted to go hang around the beach in my thong, but I declined.

"Maybe you should wear it just so you can be used to it," she instructed.

"Nah, I'll be fine with it. Maybe we should go have a couple of drinks and loosen up before the whole thing begins," I countered.

"Actually, that's a good idea. Let's go get everything ready so we don't have to come back to the room when it's time," Sheryl agreed.

We went back to the room and changed, putting our tiny white costumes on beneath shorts and t-shirts. Sheryl's outfit was particularly revealing with a white, ribbed tank top that didn't hide much. She didn't bother with a bra.

As she organized her stuff, she grabbed her pink pill box from the top of the dresser and shoved back in her suitcase. "Good thing I had a doctors appointment before I came down here, I'm stocked on birth control. I have a feeling we're going to need it!"

"Hmmmmm... We already did." I murmured. "Did you see Babs at your appointment? She OK?" Barabara 'Babs' Norton was Sheryl's OB-GYN. They had been friends for years.

"Oh sure I saw her. She's fine. I told her you said 'hi, and that you'd like to screw her'."

"What? Where did that come from? Babs Norton is your doctor. You've known her for years. She delivered our baby for Gods sake. Why would I want to screw her?" I defended myself excessively as I felt my face getting warm with embarrassment.

"Oh Puh-lease. I have eyes you know. Babs is a pretty lady and you've always had a crush on her. It's OK. I'm not mad. I'm just going to screw the pool boy to get back at you," Sheryl teased. "She actually was shocked when I told her we were coming here for Fantasy Fest. She wants to hear all the salacious details when we get back."

"You told her? I thought we were keeping this quiet?" I asked with shock in my voice.

"We are. We are. Babs won't say anything. I was just trying to cheer her up with some juicy news. She seems so down since her divorce."

"Yeah well, just the same let's keep the rest of this just between us, OK?" I begged.

"OK. OK. Let's go. I have just enough time to do the pool boy before my appointment," Sheryl purred


Leaving the room, we took along a small duffel bag for our stuff. We decided to go down to the waterfront and hang out at one of the bars on the harbor to kill some time. We settled in at the Clamshell Bar, a large covered building with no walls. We grabbed a couple of seats at the long oval bar and ordered Margaritas and conch fritters. The bartender paid particular attention to Sheryl's chest while taking our order. We noticed several other women wearing painted tops and little else, scattered about as we nursed our drinks. Saturday was traditionally the biggest party day of the festival and it figured that we would see lots of wild sights as the day progressed.

"Here you go," the bartended announced as he dropped the plate between our drinks. "You folks goin' to any of the big parties tonight?" he asked still focusing primarily on Sheryl and her breasts.

"Yeah, we're going to the Ocean Isle Resort party," she replied lazily.

"Oh, that's a good one," he exclaimed. "Always lots of fun there. What sort of costume are you wearing?"

"We're getting painted in about an hour," I replied munching on a delicious and chewy fritter.

"Excellent! That's the way to go," he bellowed. "Well if you end up looking for a late party come on by. We start hosing down costumes at two AM!"

"Sounds great, thanks," I said knowingly. "I wonder what that means?" I asked to Sheryl after he left.

"I don't know, but it sounds intriguing," Sheryl mused.

We ate and drank in silence for a few minutes. I perked up, however when a near naked painted lady sat down across the bar from us. "Check her out," I said nodding in her direction. "I hope your paint job comes out that good." She was covered head to toe in leopard spots.

"Oh it will," she said staring intently. "Billy's doing mine and I know it will be great. "Of course, ours will be more on the humorous side."

"Really?" I queried. "You're still not going to tell me what we are going as, are you?"

"Nope."

"I didn't think so. Oh well, drink up it's time to get going," I said dropping some cash on the bar.


We walked down Duval Street in the warm, cloudy afternoon, drinking in the sights all around us. There was all manner of costume and party gear on the street. There were also lots of very drunk people.

We found the white tent cover that was serving as the great Billy's studio. As we approached we had to squeeze through a small crowd of onlookers as the artist was in mid-stroke. He was working on a costume for a nearly naked young woman. Sheryl led me to a couple of seats serving as a makeshift waiting area as she waved to the principal. "Hey Billy..."

"Hey babe, take a seat I'll be with you in a few minutes," he answered sounding somewhat effeminate.

"Thanks," she said sitting.

"So you ready for this?" I questioned motioning to the crowd.

"Oh yeah," Sheryl answered. "I've been looking forward to this all week!" She fidgeted with excitement.

The young lady, stepped down from the painting platform and started examining herself in the mirror. With a few more pleasantries she took care of business with Billy and joined the crowd.

Billy looked up from examining his appointment book and smiled at Sheryl. "Hi Sheryl, you ready?"

"Absolutely!" she squeaked, getting up. "Where should I undress?"

"Anywhere you'd like," he said. "As long as you're under the tent, so you're on private property. Are we still doing the same costume you picked out yesterday sweetie, Coconuts and Monkeys?"

"Yep, that's the one," Sheryl answered as she opened the duffel bag. I could feel the eyes of the crowd staring intently at her as she started fumbling with the belt on her shorts. To her credit, she seemed to ignore them completely.

"You need me to hold anything?" I asked, just trying to be part of the moment.

"Yeah, your breath..." she answered quietly with a smirk.

"Let me ask you something Billy," Sheryl queried as she slid her shorts down past her hips, revealing her near perfect ass to the crowd. "If I want to have myself painted so I could wear this thong or not wear it, is that possible?"

"Sure," he replied. "We'll just have you get nude and we'll start on your bottom half. Then it can dry while we do your top half. You can slip you thong on and we'll repaint that to match. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good," she said, shooting a glance down at me. She took a deep breath and handed me the duffel bag. "Here goes everything..."

Grabbing the bottom of her tank top she pulled it over her head exposing her breasts to the crowd. That prompted a smattering of cat calls, albeit good natured ones. She handed it to me to deposit in the bag. She walked over to Billy in her skimpy thong. As she prepared to ascend the box serving as his working area, he stopped her.

"Let's take the thong off so we can work there first."

Sheryl obliged quickly exposing her shaved vagina to a few more cat calls, whistles and flash bulbs. She handed it to Billy and it was set aside.

He immediately went to work, quickly and expertly painting her vagina and pelvic area with his small airbrush. The dark paint glistened on her skin. He worked efficiently and the lines and blobs soon began to take shape. As he switched colors Sheryl beamed a smile at me mouthing the words, "It tickles!"

He continued tracing lines over her body, front and back in dark colors. Then he went back to work on the pelvic area filling in fleshed colored spaces. Since she was sideways to me, I couldn't quite make out the picture taking shape. As Billy worked his way up her body, he occasionally would touch her to position a particular body part this way or that. His eyes mere inches from her most intimate areas. I knew this would be exciting Sheryl endlessly. He passed his airbrush over her left nipple and she giggled looking at me again.

In what didn't seem like a long time at all, Sheryl's body was ablaze with color. As he turned her to work on her back I could make out coconut shells on her breast and a monkey climbing a palm tree on her lower belly and vagina, his arm reaching out for some yet unseen object. There were various other swirls and decorations filling in space. And there was a second smaller monkey by her right breast. He worked expertly on her back and ass as well. Finally he turned her back around and gently touched her vagina.

"Don't mind my fingers," he smirked. "Feels dry, let's put your thong back on and we'll paint that. Then I can put the finishing touches up top."

I have to say, she looked great. She had been transformed into a comic work of art.

Sheryl slid her thong back on while balancing on her mini-stage. Ricky immediately began swirling his magic into the white cloth making it blend in perfectly with the rest of his creation. As he completed this task, he quickly adjusted his equipment. He appeared to be adding small details all around Sheryl's left breast.

"OK, just about done," he announced. We just need the fingerprints to finish it off. Do you want to do it? Or your boyfriend?" he asked motioning toward me.

"No, you do it," Sheryl replied emphatically. "It'll be like signing your work."

"Ok, Ok. Let's not get carried away." he said playing to the crowd. He dipped the fingertips of his right hand in white paint patting the excess off on a rag. Then staring at Sheryl's left breast as if it were a bomb he was trying to diffuse, Ricky slowly let his finger tips contact her skin as if her were gingerly fondling her breast. He pulled his hand away quickly, exclaiming "Oh yeah! Perfect!"

Sheryl was still giggling from being touched by her artist.

"Just one more," he said, freshening the paint on his index finger and thumb. He slowly let his hand approach her breast again with his thumb and forefinger poised in a pinching position. She seemed to flinch, giggling more, as his touch landed squarely on her protruding nipple.

"You're finished!" he announced drawing cheers from the crowd as he showed her off.

Sheryl climbed down and turned, allowing me the full affect. There was a coconut painted over each breast with a palm tree sprouting up her belly. Climbing the tree was a monkey that engulfed her belly and vagina. It was reaching out to her left side. On her far right just under her breast was another monkey reaching toward her nipple. The background was a swirl of blues and greens that covered all of her skin from her neck to her toes. The only bare skin left was her face.

As she approached I could make out the final details that had been such a production. Above and below Sheryl's left breast were written the words "Coconut Milk". Also there were five obvious white fingerprints on that same side as if someone had been feeling her up and leaving their mark. Last but not least, there were small white marks on her left nipple as if to signify some leakage of coconut milk.

"How do I look?" she asked excitedly as she walked passed me toward a full length mirror.

"You look great!" I said noticing a last grinning monkey on her ass. It had a fully exposed boner and its right hand was firmly planted on her right butt cheek.

As Sheryl looked in the mirror, she gasped, "oh my Gawwwd!" Her smile was wide as she glanced up at me in the mirror.

"You like?"

"It's fantastic," she said lightly touching her left nipple.

"Thanks Billy!" she exclaimed turning. "It's perfect!"

"Sure sweetie." he said with a cigarette in his mouth. "Good luck and try not to get it wet."

As we walked out onto the sidewalk Sheryl appeared to be in love with her new found skin. I don't know what she liked more, the costume or the fact that she was walking down a crowded street in nothing more than a thong.

"We'd better get going to your appointment," she said looking up at clock in the window. "It's almost four."

I couldn't stop staring at the monkey on her ass with a boner. I knew that's what I wanted to be.


Chapter 13: Banana for Your Thoughts?

We went inside the small covered studio that appeared to be a maze of canvas walls. Poking my head around one of the dividers I noticed a small, blonde woman in a bikini top and shorts sitting in a canvas chair reading. She looked to be about thirty, and she would definitely fall into the attractive category.

"Hi," I mumbled, as if I were in a library.

"Hi," she replied. "You must be my four o'clock. Oh Hi Sheryl!" she exclaimed seeing Sheryl trailing behind me. "Wow! You look fantastic!"

"Thanks. It feels so weird. I mean, I feel so naked walking around like this, it's a rush!" Sheryl exclaimed.

"That's the fun of it. You feel naked, and in fact you are naked, but you don't look naked!" the young woman emphasized.

"Sounds very bizarre, and I'm about to find out. I'm Bob, by the way," I said holding out my hand.

"Hi Bob, I'm Nancy," she returned.

"See Hon, I did you right. I found you the cutest girl painter in town to paint your nuts."

"You did," I chuckled. "Thank you!"

"Well now," Nancy said with a laugh. "On that note we'd better get started. Still the same design that we picked out yesterday?" she asked looking at Sheryl.

"Yup. We'll be a perfect match."

"OK," Nancy motioned to me. "Get undressed and hop on up on my elaborate set here and we'll have you lewd and nude in no time."

"Hey Nancy," Sheryl chimed in. "Can you paint Bob naked and with the thong so he can go either way?"

"Sure," she said watching me take off my shirt. "As long as he doesn't mind being nude while we paint."

"Nah," I said dropping my shorts. "Just tell me when to relax and when to come to attention," I quipped with a wink.

"Well, actually that is a good point. It's actually better to paint a penis with an erection, so you get paint in all the nooks and crannies." Nancy said nodding toward Sheryl. "So you may want to perk him up a bit."

I took a deep breath and dropped the thong to my ankles. I took it with me as I climbed the small box serving as Nancy's work platform.

"If you need me hard," I said smirking. "Just feel free to grab a handful and pull for minute."

As Nancy adjusted her tools, Sheryl advanced to our position and roughly grabbed my penis. "If he gets out of line Nancy, feel free to cut it off." As she tugged, I felt my old friend begin to grow. In no time I was at full attention.

"Well now," Nancy quipped. "I guess we're ready. This may be a little cool at first..." she trailed off as she went to work. I immediately saw my entire penis covered in glistening yellow paint. Nancy certainly wasn't shy about her work as she gently handled my balls to be sure she got full coverage. She continued her work over my legs and lower torso, rolling around me on a wheeled stool. Feeling her cool paint and her gentle touch on various parts of my body as she worked, I was glad I wasn't on display to a crowd as Sheryl had been.

After 30 minutes or so and lots of implement changes, Nancy handed me my thong and asked me to slip it back on. She then went back to work on my pelvic area transforming the small bit of cloth as well.

"Ok," she sighed. "I believe we're done."

I looked at Sheryl and her expression said it all. She looked like she would burst out laughing in any moment. "Mr. Chaquita! You look great!"

I climbed off of the box and looked into the mirror. I had been transformed into a life size bunch of Chaquita bananas. It was a Freudian twist if I ever saw one.

Sheryl took care of business and we said goodbye to the lovely Nancy who had handled my balls so expertly.

As we left the tent and began walking back down Duvall Street toward the hotel, we immediately began attracting attention. People began commenting on our costumes, and each block brought a new request for us to pose for pictures.

This was definitely going to be an interesting evening.


Chapter 14: The Belles Ball

It was a wondrous sight to behold. In the giant function room of the Ocean Isle Resort, the crowd was large and boisterous. It was also laden with colorful, painted costumes from end to end. An unsuspecting visitor might view the scene without fully realizing its peculiarity. Upon closer examination, it became evident that fully half the costumes adorning the masses were made up primarily of body paint. For the more modest bodies exhibiting artwork, an integrated a bathing suit could be found. For the more daring a simple thong was worn amongst the paint. And for the boldest of participants, body paint was the only material to be found. Breasts, penises and vaginas were barely hiding beneath microns of color. It was fabulous.

Sheryl and I mingled slowly, drinking in as much of the fantastic scene as possible. We exchanged pleasantries with other people like ourselves, human canvases that is. We were both still wearing our thongs as we trolled through the crowd. I had to wonder how long that would last.

Walking around this way, I felt naked. I knew Sheryl did as well. Her nipples seemed in a perpetually hardened state. After a while you get used to the feeling, and if you happened to see your reflection in glass or a mirror, the paint definitely gives the illusion of clothing, albeit very tight clothing.

"Look! there he is!" Sheryl pointed to a small group at one end of a buffet table. "It's the masseur from the hotel, and he's naked!" She squealed with excitement.

"Who?" I asked looking hard, trying to focus on the area where she was pointing. After a moment, I honed in on the spot as there was only one male in a small group wearing nothing but body paint. He was painted as if he were a cowboy, his penis bulge clearly visible even from this distance. A painted, bright red bandana around his neck made him easy to pick out. Most of the group he was with also seemed to be adorned in nothing but paint.

Sheryl began wandering toward the group and I was happy to follow. She skimmed down the buffet table toward them, feigning interest in the food. She grabbed two martinis off a passing tray, tossing the first back quickly. She dropped the empty glass on the table and continued sipping from the second. I grabbed one myself and tried to keep up. As we approached the end of the table and the small group which was our real target, Sheryl gained purpose. She grabbed my hand pulling me close as we were only feet away.

"Oh hi there," she said to the painted cowboy. "How are you? Tony right?"

"Right," he said somewhat confused, looking her up and down. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Sheryl. This is my husband Bob," she said raising our clasped hands. "You and I met the other day, at the Dock House. You gave me a wonderful massage."

"Oh yes," Tony said grinning. "I do remember you now. You were having a rather desperate day as I recall."

Sheryl momentarily looked embarrassed. After a quick sip of her drink, the liquid courage seemed to kick back in. "Well, can you blame me? I was so horny hanging around this crazy place, and you're gorgeous!" she said in a very proper voice, pointing daintily at Tony. "You were massaging my intimate areas, working me up even more... and let's face it most of us here are for a very, sexy vacation. So why not?" The group laughed.

"Oh you poor thing!" a young woman sporting mermaid paint, a feathered face mask and nothing else but flip flops, chimed in. "Has it been a while since you had some good sex?" She asked in an almost motherly fashion. There was something familiar in her voice or manner, but I couldn't place it. She was a short woman, with dark, straight shoulder length hair. She wore a golden, feathered face mask hiding much of her face. Her figure was attractive in a plain sort of way. She had one of those fire-plug type bodies, short and tight, but thick without a lot of curves. It was reminiscent of the bodies sported by short, athletic high school girls. Her breasts were full but not overly large, and painted as if she was wearing a scallop shell bikini top. Her thin hips were painted in green scales. Unlike a lot of the women in the room, her exposed vagina was not shaven. In its natural state there was enough hair to be sexy without being too wild or overgrown. It too was painted in the same shade of green.

"No, actually we had some pretty good sex last night," Sheryl said leaning against me. I could tell she was sensing the same familiarity that I was.

"Oh, well..." the mermaid teased, "that's nothing to complain about sweetie."

"Well, he wasn't here yesterday during the day and you can't imagine how badly I needed to fuck then!" Sheryl said bringing smirks and giggles from the small group. "I thought you were gay or something," she said referring back to Tony the masseur.

"Really? Well you know I thought you were either playing with me or a cop trying to trap me," He replied smiling, seeming genuinely amused.

"You ought to go ahead and snog her, Tony," the mermaid chided properly. "Assuming Bob's Ok with it all, that is." She smiled at me. "If it is, I could keep you busy while you wait."

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I jumped in, my eyes involuntarily drifting back to the green fur between her legs.

"Well, if we do that, we'll mess up our paint," Tony said laughing.

"He thinks I'm kidding," Sheryl said to the group in general. "I'd bend over for him right now."

"Geez, you sound desperate honey," the Mermaid replied. "Tony, you must give a helluva massage! I might need to come visit you myself."

"Well, I try..." Tony replied sounding like a true ball of fire. Sheryl downed the rest of her martini.

"Oh you do more than try Tony, I know..." Sheryl cooed. She stepped toward her target. With the ease of a pro, she quickly reached out and grabbed Tony's bald penis. She fondled the dark blue painted member gingerly, as Tony looked on with a fair amount of shock. "C'mon Tony, whattayasay we take a little walk and get some air."

"Ahhh... Well..." Tony seemed stuck.

"Yes, well, just GO Tony," pushed the mermaid with a forceful tone. "Bob, why don't we go find Sheryl and Tony another drink?" The mermaid grabbed my elbow as she started sliding away. It seems the women were taking charge.

My last sighting of Sheryl had her still holding Tony's penis, leading him in the opposite direction than the mermaid and I was traveling.

"I'm surprised you're so calm watching you're wife leave to fuck another man," the mermaid seemed to enjoy throwing at me.

"I'm sorry I don't believe I caught your name?" I queried biting back anger.

"I'm Ariel the mermaid, can't you tell?"

"Yeah, well Ariel your voice sounds awfully familiar. How about taking off that mask?"

"How about taking off that thong?" She vollied. "Looks to me like 'little Bob' needs some air. Perhaps it's because of all the staring you've been doing at my pussy." The word sounded odd coming from her lips. She spoke so clearly and properly, almost as if she were trying to fake an English accent.

"Well, I'm only a man. I have to stare every now and then," I replied. "I tell you what. I'll take off my thong if you take off your mask."

"Hmmm... sounds tempting Are you sure you want me to take this mask off? Don't you think a little mystery is fun?" She pleaded.

"Nah, I like it all hanging out there in the open," I said quickly dropping my thong to the floor. I scooped it up and dropped it in my duffel bag.

The mermaid stared at my semi-erect penis as she started fumbling with the sides of her mask. "Very impressive... and completely in banana motif as well."

She slowly dropped the mask from her face. Looking up at me with a wry smile was Sheryl's doctor, Babs Norton. Her delicately pretty face was full of straight lines and clarity. Her brown eyes were set slightly wide apart giving her the look of a beautiful bird as she stared at me waiting for a reaction.

"Babs? What in the world," I stammered. It suddenly dawned on me I was standing here with my wife's doctor, the woman who delivered my second child, a thousand miles from home, both of us naked as a newborn, having a conversation. Life had certainly become odd.

"Oh just down here having a little fun. Since my divorce I'm trying to experience new things."

"Well this certainly qualifies..." I replied. "Does Sheryl know?"

"No. She inspired me though with her enthusiastic description last week. It sounded like fun! Besides, how else would I get you in such a compromising position?" she said leaning in towards me. The smell of her perfume kept me from pulling back. She was a brilliant and attractive woman. It always seemed that when we ran into one another there was some sort of spark. Until recently she had been married, so we always did our best to keep the chemistry muted. Right now, under these bizarre circumstances, I wasn't sure what might happen.

"I always wondered what your penis looked like," she grinned, filling the awkward silence.

"It feels a bit strange to be so uninhibited I'm afraid, and then to run into you of all people. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder," I answered.

"Thanks, I think," she said wryly. "Awww who cares? We're a million miles away from the real world. We're both here... naked and loving it mind you. My husband's gone. Your wife's off screwing some young guy. What are we doing standing here gabbing?"

My brain suddenly clicked on. She was right. We were in fantasy land. We had all the green lights we were ever going to have.

"Let's go," I said taking her arm.

As we pushed through the crowd, I heard her ask, "where are we going?"

"Actually, I have no idea."

"Well head for the elevators over there. I'm in room 217."

In a few minutes we were opening the door to her room. Babs pulled me in and turned to face me at the edge of the bed. My body crowded hers as we came face to face. I kissed her, gently at first, them more roughly. Her warm tongue soft against mine. I felt her hands stroking my penis. Old Chaquita had grown firm and hard. My hands caressed her back and buttocks. Her skin felt smooth and hot.

She looked down at my erect penis in her hands. "Hmmm, we're going to have to do something about this," she said.

"What's that?"

"Your big yellow banana, here. If you stick that thing in me with all that paint I'm going to go straight into toxic shock," she giggled. "Let me get something to clean you up."

She disappeared into the bathroom. Outside the sky was dark. I could see the near lights from the pool area beyond her balcony. I walked out to get some air, trying not to think too hard about what was happening.

On the balcony, the world seemed completely different. It was quiet and calm. There were a few people milling about in different places, but they were of no consequence. The night sky was full of stars.

Across the pool below, there were a couple of people drinking and talking. At the far corner, I could make out a small commotion. At first I wasn't sure of its source. Then I could make out a smallish, moving bundle under a few small palm trees. I stared intently trying to discern the contents. Squinting, the form slowly took shape and made sense. It was a hammock. A hammock containing bodies in motion. Rocking. Shifting. Swinging. As I watched, something bright kept popping up and down. My heart sank a little when I realized it was something bright red... like a bandana.

"Drink?" Babs inquired holding a glass of champagne as she stepped onto the balcony.

"Absolutely," I sighed, grabbing the glass and taking a long swallow. I noticed for the first time the green paint on her nipples sparkled with glitter.

"What's going on over there, anything interesting?"

"Nah... just a couple of partiers having fun," I answered.

"Well maybe we should go have some fun ourselves." She held up a wet hand towel. "This should take care of Chaquita." She knelt in front of me and began stroking my now flaccid member with the cloth. Her touch started awakening my sex, while at the same time removing the yellow paint. As she rubbed, I massaged her neck. The smell of her hair and perfume heightened my senses.

"That looks better," she said examining my penis to make sure no paint was left. "I've always liked pink better than yellow." She smiled up at me, changing her grip. She let her tongue caress the tip, darting around the mushroom head sending chills throughout my body. She kept eye contact as she did this. Then she took it. Pulling my dick deep into her mouth, it nearly took my breath away. It felt wonderful, but I was far too greedy for that. Gently, I held her shoulders and pulled her back, coaxing Babs to stand in front of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.