The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2004 by Bobo

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A wife embarks upon a series of sexual fantasies as reward for beating her husband at scrabble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 6: Preparation

Martha's Vineyard in early June was nice. The crowds are on the lighter side, and the weather is usually good. The Outerhouse Inn, despite its strange name was always a great place to stay. Comfortable and inviting, yet with a casual elegance that made you feel like you were really at someplace special.

That Saturday turned out to be a perfect day. The weather had cooperated spectacularly. It was warm, sunny and as clear as a bell. After we checked in and dropped our stuff in the room, we met out on the patio for lunch and drinks.

Daryl and Marissa cooperated, showing up in perfect beach attire, bathing suits and t-shirts. Sheryl's plan was in full swing already as she had salads and a large pitcher of Margaritas ready for them. I took a glass and downed the concoction quickly. I had a feeling I was going to need a few myself to get through this day.

"Easy big fella," Daryl said with a laugh. "That sun is hot, it won't take many of those things to make you loopy today!"

"Let's hope not..." I muttered. Sheryl shot me a look.

"How far is the beach?" Marissa queried.

"I think it's just a hundred yards or so down that path." Sheryl motioned to a path at the edge of the lawn with a sign marked "BEACH".

"Great! Let's not waste too much of this beautiful day up here then." Marissa said as if following Cheryl's script.

"I agree" Cheryl continued. "We've got chairs, a beach bag and cooler all packed and ready to go. But first a toast" she said re-filling all the glasses. "To hot summer days and beautiful beaches!"

"And no kids to chase on them!" Marissa agreed, obviously enjoying her babysitter induced freedom.

Marissa was a cute woman. With brown curly hair and a bright smile she could easily be called attractive. Her early thirties and two kids had added a pudginess to her, but it really didn't seem to detract from her looks. All in all, I was looking forward to seeing her naked. I downed my second glass.

Daryl, her husband was the epitomy of in-shape however. Being a construction worker he essentially worked out every day, and it showed. Unlike myself who was joining Marissa in the pudgy category.

"Shall we go?" I asked getting up. "The beach awaits."


Chapter 7: The Beach

As we approached the beach we could see a fair amount of people already reveling in the day's splendor. They were all clothed in normal beach attire, as the nude beach was down several hundred yards to the right and around a small bend. Sheryl's plan, as she related it to me was to get them close to the nude beach, maybe a hundred yards away, and then keep the alcohol flowing so we could stumble upon the nude beach while taking a walk.

"It's beautiful here" Marissa commented.

"The cliffs are stunning" I agreed.

"Let's head this way a bit, to get away from some of the crowds," Sheryl coaxed, leading us toward her ultimate goal.

After finding a spot and setting up our chairs, blankets and umbrella, we promptly dropped onto our tired posteriors. The alcohol was definitely kicking in and Sheryl started handing out beer and wine coolers all around in order to keep us on track.

After relaxing a while and engaging in a fair amount of useless banter, Sheryl popped up with the inevitable question, "so, who's up for a walk?"


Upon returning, Marissa and Sheryl were positively bursting. "C'mon guys we have to move."

"Why? We just got here," Daryl asked perplexedly.

"You've gotta see the end of the beach that we just saw" Sheryl exclaimed.

"I don't understand," he complained.

"Just c'mon," Marissa returned "you'll see."

"C'mon Daryl," I said rising "no sense in trying to argue with these two. Just go with the flow."

We grabbed the chairs, blankets and mounds of stuff in a haphazard manner and began our trek. The sun was hot and the alcohol was taking a toll. I have to admit, I was surprised to see Marissa as excited as she was. Sheryl really must've played it perfectly with her. At the same time, I was selfishly hoping that her excited-ness would translate into naked-ness in a short amount of time.

As we rounded the bend, Shangri-La was before us. I held my breath waiting for Daryl's in evitable shock.

As we approached, it suddenly unfolded in front of us in all its splendor. Nudity of every conceivable shape, age, size and gender.

"What the fuck?" Daryl's jaw dropped.

"An honest to God nude beach!" Marissa squealed with delight.

"Unbelievable!" Daryl muttered, staring. "And you two wanted to come down here?"

"Oh don't be a fuddy duddy Daryl! Of course we do," Marissa scolded. "Chill out and enjoy it. When we saw this we figured we had to at least come down here and hang out a while! You don't walk into a nude beach every day, you know?"

"Yeah, we just wanted to sit here for a while and enjoy the view!" Sheryl chimed in. "Maybe take a few pictures of the natives" she said winking.

After setting up camp all over again, we dropped back into our chairs, this time in relative silence. Sheryl, upon sitting, immediately pulled off her t-shirt to reveal her skimpiest black bikini. I could see Daryl had taken notice.

Marissa immediately joined her and revealed her suit to be a bright orange one piece that was low cut enough to reveal plenty of her lovely cleavage and surprisingly skimpy in the backside.

"Throw me a beer would yah hun?" I asked.

"Who else wants one" she queried while stuffing a drink in both Marissa and Daryl's hand before they could respond.

"Holy Moly look at that!" I said to Daryl motioning at a very naked, buxom blonde ascending from the water's edge. We both took a long look. While we were a good distance away, we could definitely make out the basics. Where we had settled was a good spot for voyeurism. Naturally protected by rocks and a couple of driftwood logs, we had a good view of the water, but we were secluded enough to be comfortable. We were also far enough away from everyone else to feel somewhat anonymous.

"Is that what it takes to get your attention?" Sheryl chided. She leaned over whispering to Marissa and the giggling began between the two.

At this point I didn't know whether I should help the cause or just go along for the ride. Then the words just came out. "Well if you girls want to get naked please go ahead. I promise it won't offend me." Daryl laughed taking another long drink.

"C'mon Marissa let's go put our toes in the water and take a look at some of the other dicks," Sheryl smirked. She grabbed her beer and guzzled what was left, belching loudly. "Excuse me," she sang in her most demure voice. Marissa kept giggling as they walked away.

I had to admire the flawless way in which Sheryl's plan was progressing. A very tipsy Marissa seemed fully under her spell and there was no sign that Daryl would object to anything. He seemed to be comfortable studying our surroundings intently.

"Why is it that people at nude beaches always play volleyball?" he asked while motioning to a game that was underway at the farthest reaches of the beach.

"I don't know, maybe it's so that the real hard core exhibitionists can get everything bouncing and jiggling so they're really noticed," I kidded.

He laughed, pulling a camera out of the bag he had at his feet, he used the zoom to check on the girl's activity. They were standing at the waters edge talking, and checking out whatever penis' happened to flop by. They both looked like they might fall over at any moment.

Daryl swung the camera around pointing it down the beach. He took great pride in pointing out several attractive women, unabashedly clicking off pictures of each. "Wow look at these three," he said handing me the camera and pointing in the general direction of three young ladies just spreading out their blanket. They all had bikinis still on and were blonde, young and shapely. "I think we're going to get a strip tease any minute." As I looked through the lens, Daryl's prophecy came true. One of the three began to take her top off.

"Here we go," I said.

"Great snap some pictures!"

"Ahhhh... maybe you should do it," I responded, handing the camera back to him.

"Chicken shit," he chuckled, as he grabbed the camera back and started snapping pictures off like a pro. "But then you don't need pictures, Sheryl still has a great body, kids and all."

"Yeah, I'm lucky. But Marissa's not exactly chopped liver, she looks pretty good herself!"

"She's added a few pounds, but she still looks good. And let me tell you, she still loves to screw!" He added with a smile. "She'll do just about anything."

"Nothing wrong with that." I said wryly.

I leaned over trying to take in as much of his view as possible. As I squinted, trying to study the digital preview on his camera, a wet, flying object hit me squarely in the face. I was shocked almost to the point of falling out of my chair.

"Bob, would you mind holding this for me?" I recognized the voice as Sheryl's saccharine sweet falsetto. I cleared my glasses of the wet items and immediately recognized them as the two pieces of Sheryl's bikini. I looked up to see her standing not ten feet away wearing nothing but a very large smile and a pair of sunglasses. Daryl who was even closer to her than I, seemed in utter disbelief.

She stood there completely naked, smiling sweetly, hands planted firmly on her hips as if to be sure everything was in full view. Her tanned breasts stood at attention while her nipples were already hard and protruding. Marissa stood a couple of paces behind her smirking with obvious delight. Her suit was pulled down to her waist exposing her lovely, full breasts and pink nipples.

"Well lookie what we have here Daryl... two tipsy, naked ladies. You two better watch out, you'll get a nasty sunburn like that," I teased.

"Oh don't worry, we'll let you boys put lots of lotion all over us" Sheryl said, pouring it on.

"What's the matter Marissa, don't want to show your ass too?" I asked trying to ignore Daryl's expression.

"Ohhh, I'm thinking about it," she purred.

Sheryl wasn't ignoring Daryl. She stepped closer to him, "what's the matter with you Daryl, never seen your wife's friends naked before?" she cooed.

Daryl in his somewhat shocked state seemed to clear his head for a moment, "all I can say is wow, nice tits." Without raising the camera, he snapped several pictures in Sheryl's direction. This seemed to delight her endlessly.

"Uhhhuhhhh..." Marissa advanced. "Well Bob, maybe you can spread some lotion on me before I burn up!" she said inserting her thumbs in the sides of her suit. For a moment it appeared she was debating whether to go the rest of the way or not. Then, as if there was never a doubt, she slid the suit down her legs and let it drop to her ankles. She stepped out and self consciously began playing with the hair of her vagina. It was trimmed, but full like she was wearing a small, furry bikini. Her skin was stark white in contrast with Sheryl's tanned torso. Needless to say, between the two of them I was becoming fully aroused.

"How 'bout you guys? You gonna join the party or what?" Sheryl beckoned looking intently at Daryl.

Feeling the effects of the drinks and not wanting to be the last off the bench so to speak, I jumped up, pulling off my t-shirt as I rose. Tossing it aside, I grabbed the waist of my shorts and dropped them to the ground, exposing my now fully erect member.

"Hmmmm... no wonder Sheryl never complains," Marissa said staring at my pride and joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.