The Glen: Book Two - Cover

The Glen: Book Two

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - We reenter the world of the Fairy through the experiences of Erin, Megan, Richard and the rest of the world of "The Glen"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   School  

“Richard, love, explain to me again what it is that Emory wants you to do?” Megan shouted into the shower to be heard over the water.

“Love, His Grace simply said that he was going walk-about and that I was to accompany him.” Richard stuck his head out of the shower, dripping water on the floor, and said, “I know about as much about what he plans to do as you do now. Face it, sweetie, the man is a wizard. By default, he’s not supposed to make sense, is he?”

“This has something to do with Erin going south for Beltane, doesn’t it? Well, he has been acting really screwy lately, and every time Emory has acted screwy in my brief experience with wizards, bad things tend to happen. I want you to be careful, is all.” Megan sat down at the mirror and started brushing her hair.

The shower turned off and Richard stepped out of the stall with a towel wrapped around his head. His smooth skin glistened with moisture, and Megan felt her pulse jerk in appreciation. “My God, doing nothing more than toweling off, and he sends sparks racing through me. I am NOT a teenager! I can control my urge to jump him right here on the bathroom floor. Furthermore, I can control my urges for as long as it takes to get him to bed!” Megan realized that he had been talking to her while she had been trapped in her reverie, so she said, “Hmmmm? Sorry, dear, what was that you said?”

Richard finished toweling his hair dry and said, “I said that Emory has specifically asked me to accompany him on this little adventure, and I am duty bound to accept. Yes, he has tried to read the near future surrounding Erin, and all he gets is fog. He’s worried too, I can tell by now, but not worried enough to try to stop her from going. I’ll take care of myself, and keep an eye out for the bad guys, don’t worry about me. I have two very strong reasons to be careful right here.”

Richard dropped his towel and stood glowing naked in the middle of the room. Megan felt her breath catch and her nipples harden at the sight. The man made her weak in the knees doing the simplest of things. Since he had already made her weak in the knees, she followed gravity and slid to the ground at his feet. Then she reached out and pulled his flaccid penis to her lips. Kissing the crown, she opened her mouth and sucked him in while her tongue swirled along the under side. A few moments of this and Richard was fully erect.

Megan continued to bob along his length, all the while using her tongue to tease him higher. She heard his breath suck in and catch, at the same time she felt him tighten up. With a gasp, Richard shot his load into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it all and continued to suck on his still firm penis. A very satisfied smile spread across Richard’s face as he caught his breath.

Richard pulled her off and bodily picked Megan up from the floor and deposited her on the vanity counter. Pushing her robe aside, he kissed his way to her left breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth until it was a hard nub. Tweaking that nipple with his fingers, he slid along the underside of her left breast and to her right, where he quickly brought that nipple to attention as well.

Spreading her legs, he drove forward along her thigh until his penis bumped into her pussy. Rubbing the tip along her slit, he quickly slid into her in a smooth, fluid motion. Megan grunted as he bottomed out, and pulled her legs around his hips. Richard held her up with his hands while he slid in and out in firm, strong strokes.

“Ohhhhh, God, oh fuck!” Megan gasped as Richard brought her rapidly close to her first orgasm. “God, oh God, don’t stop! I’m so close!”

Richard simply redoubled his efforts and was soon pounding into her relentlessly. Megan peaked and cried out as a powerful orgasm crashed over her body. Her pussy clamped down and her abdomen quaked as she came. Richard powered through it and she quickly peaked again. With a high-pitched cry, Megan flopped back on the vanity and spiked up in orgasm, with him close on her heels.

“Fuck! God, you really know just how to push my buttons, don’t you?” Megan gasped out as Richard reached down and drew her close again.

Panting, Richard said, “Love, how could I resist you? You make my heart sing and my blood race. I thought I was as in love with you as I could get, but it keeps getting better and better. Wow!”

“Step back into the shower with me, and I’ll show you what good is...”

“I may not survive it,” he said, “But you just try to stop me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.