The Glen: Book Two - Cover

The Glen: Book Two

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We reenter the world of the Fairy through the experiences of Erin, Megan, Richard and the rest of the world of "The Glen"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   School  

On the other side of town, Richard and Megan were coming to grips with their own set of issues.

“Are you sure?” Richard said for what seemed like the hundredth time.

“Yes Richard. I’ve peed on the damn stick and the little lines are all there. I’m pregnant. Now, I guess the issue is; what the hell are we going to do about it?” Megan’s eyes burned bright and unshed tears threatened to spill from them.

“Megan, my love, I don’t mean to sound like I don’t want this because I do believe me, but, I hope you will understand my surprise. This sort of thing doesn’t always happen when we are with a mortal. In fact, it is pretty rare!” Richard moved over quickly and took Meagan into his arms. Placing a finger under her chin, he lifted her face to look into his eyes. “Megan, love, I cannot think of anything I want more. I swear to you, but ... well ... I’ve not even met your parents, they don’t know about us, we haven’t told them about getting engaged, and now we have to drop this on them too! It might just be a bit too much for them to take in one sitting, is all.”

“Not to mention that their future son-in-law and the father of their first grandchild is a damn fairy! No, I can’t think of anything that would go over worse!” Meagan said with a hint of humor in her voice. “Well, maybe a turd in the swimming pool, but that’s about it!” Richard laughed at that, and Megan’s mood improved a bit. At least she now smiled at him.

“Megan, you need to know that I want nothing more than to be married to you. To have you carrying our child, a child of our love, that is just too much to ask of the Gods. I am so happy, I want to sing it from the rooftops. However, until I have your father’s blessing to marry you, I cannot fully enjoy the moment.” Richard again held Megan close, pulling her into his chest so that her chin nestled in his collarbone. “Megan, never, ever, doubt that I love you more than life itself. I would do anything for you, yes, even face your ogre of a father.” Megan had to smile at that. “I will take on even that thankless task to show you how deeply my love for you runs.”

With a warm, caring smile, Richard drew Megan close and kissed her fully on the lips for the first time. Though it started as a chaste kiss, it quickly heated up so that both were panting at the end. Megan swayed a bit in his arms, and Richard pulled her close as if to protect her. He gently kissed the crown of her head as she held him close. Megan’s hand slowly slid down the front of his chest and touched his hardening penis through his clothing.

“That’s how we got into the situation we are in now, you realize?” Richard said with a smile.

“Well, the cow’s out of the barn on that one now, isn’t it? It’s not like I can get any more pregnant now, can I? Or is there more to your ‘magic Fairy dust’ than I suspect?” Megan inspected his face with a little of her old twinkle in her eyes.

“Nah, fair maiden ... oops, you’re not really a maiden anymore, are you?” Richard said with a wicked grin. “Ouch!” he said when she pinched him.

“No thanks to you, ya’ big oaf!” Megan said, and launched into a pinching tickle fight that ended with both of them on the bed, Megan on top, both of them panting. Megan suddenly reached down and pulled her blouse over her head. As Megan’s firm breasts came into view, no longer housed in a bra as they had become very sensitive, the sight caused Richard to harden further, which Megan felt stir beneath her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.