The Glen: Book Two - Cover

The Glen: Book Two

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We reenter the world of the Fairy through the experiences of Erin, Megan, Richard and the rest of the world of "The Glen"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   School  

Weak sunlight tried valiantly to cast aside the gloom of the rain. Fat drops dripped from the gutters of Savery Hall as Erin sat thinking about the past few weeks. Silently musing to herself, while Professor Wilson droned on and on about “The Tempest”. Erin smirked as she recalled the joke about spring in Seattle. “How do you know it’s spring in Seattle? The rain is warmer!” The harsh buzz of the end of class bell cut into her reverie, and she slowly gathered her papers and books before heading out into the quad. Jenny and Anna met her there, almost as if by magic, and the trio headed toward the Husky Union to meet Megan and Richard for lunch.

Megan had recently moved into Richard’s apartment off campus, and since Erin didn’t have a roommate, and really didn’t want to try to explain her new life to anyone else, the decision had been reached that she and her fast-growing entourage, would need a place to live close to campus, but no longer in the dorm. After lunch, they were going house hunting. Arthur had emphasized that she was going to need something larger than a one or two-bedroom apartment, and that she was going to gain more staff in the very near term. So, it seemed a foregone conclusion that a house was in the future. Jenny and Anna had handled most of the details, along with Emory, and a very short list had been arrived at. Erin was now going to look at the short list and pick one that suited her tastes. For a young woman who had been brought up an orphan, this new-found wealth took a bit of getting used to.

Megan and Richard were sitting at a table in the corner, carrying on a hushed and obviously personal discussion when Erin and company arrived. Richard looked clearly flustered and Megan seemed a bit withdrawn. Megan hadn’t looked very well for the last couple of days, and her normally voracious appetite didn’t seem to be present. In fact, Megan hardly picked at the food in front of her during lunch. Erin hoped she wasn’t coming down with the flu that was making the round on campus. As if in answer, Megan suddenly looked green and bolted from the table for the restrooms. Erin looked a question at Richard, who returned a blank stare of concern, his emotions clearly warring between following or staying. Erin totally missed the knowing looks that were exchanged between Jenny and Anna. Anna quietly got up, touched Richard on the shoulder in passing, and then went searching for Megan.

After lunch, and Megan’s somewhat shaky return, Erin and Jenny headed out to take a look at houses. Two bright white Escalades were drawn up outside the Husky Union, and without a backwards glance, Erin climbed into the first vehicle as Jenny slid behind the wheel. Both SUVs moved smoothly into the light flow of traffic and headed toward the lake.

“Who’s in the trailing car?” Erin asked with a glance at Jenny, “I don’t recognize anybody back there.”

“That’s your new detail,” Jenny said without stopping her threat scan. “Emory and Arthur decided that you should have a more permanent detail, and they finally saw reason and assigned women.” Erin quirked an eyebrow and Jenny sighed and then went on, “You know, there are just some places that a man simply cannot go?” Jenny briefly stopped her scan and grinned. Erin shared a knowing grin of her own. “Don’t worry, they’re cool!” said Jenny, as she turned into the entrance to a gated community.

The lead Escalade pulled up to the guard shed, while the trailer sat on the edge of the entrance with enough room to maneuver, if necessary. Erin noted their caution and smiled in spite of herself. The guard checked his list while Jenny told him to allow the trailer as well to enter. With a nod, the guard hit the gate opener and the ornate steel gate slid quietly to the other side.

They had already looked at two singularly uninspired houses in communities just like this, and this was the last one on the list. Erin sighed as they rolled through the gate. Following the circular drives that are all the rage again, the small convoy rolled up to an Arts and Craft inspired home on a half acre lot with a view of the water. This was a new construction, and it had a lot of curb appeal. Erin and Jenny pulled up in the circular drive, and Erin hopped out and sized the front up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.