The Convertible - Cover

The Convertible

by jallen944

Copyright© 2004 by jallen944

Incest Sex Story: Pam's first time is in her cousin's cool car.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   First   .

This couldn't be more cool. A sunny day driving around with her older cousin Todd in his excellent convertible. She might have just turned eighteen, but she felt so grown up. Todd was almost twenty two. That was older than anyone she knew.

Pam brushed her hair out of her face. She liked the way he looked at her. It made her feel like he wanted her. It was weird to think something like that of her cousin, but he was a cute guy, after all.

She kept thinking about what Melanie told her when they were driving home from her boyfriend's house. Somehow they started talking about guy's things. Melanie called them cocks, but she said they were also called dicks or penises. Pam asked her about her boyfriend's penis and Melanie told her something that surprised her.

"Todd's is bigger," she said.

Pam was confused. "Bigger? Does that mean it's better?"

She nodded and grinned. "Bigger is always better."

Now she was dying to see Todd's thing. At the time she did not think to ask her cousin how she knew so much about her brother's cock. As she thought about it, though, she decided she must have seen it accidentally one time or another.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and the tail blew in the wind. She loved the feel of it on her face. She was wearing one of her brother's old hockey jerseys with nothing underneath. Her breasts rubbed against the rough fabric, making her nipples tingle.

Todd drove to the lake and parked in a spot overlooking the water. Below and a short way up the shore some kids were swimming and a small sailboat drifted slowly on the water. The lake wasn't very big. She could see the houses on the other side.

"So, when do you go home?" Todd said.

"Sunday. School starts again on Monday."

Todd nodded. "Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"No," Pam said. What was he getting at?

"Did you ever kiss a guy?"

"Yes," she said.

"Did you ever..." he started to say.

"Ever what?"

"Did you ever see a guy's dick?"

"Yes, I did. I even touched one, too," Pam said. She could not help feeling smug.

Todd looked shocked and that pleased her.

"You sucked one? Who?"

"My boyfriend's."

"I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend?"

"I had one. That was last year."

Todd nodded with his jaw set firmly. Pam glanced down at his lap and was shocked. Standing up along his right leg in his jeans was a long, thick ridge, much bigger than the lump she had seen in Melanie's boyfriend's jeans. Melanie hadn't lied. Todd's penis was much larger.

"Did you ever let him touch you?" Todd said.

"Touch me?"

"Yeah. Like this." Todd reached across the seat and his hand slithered between her thighs and under her skirt.

Pam gasped. Her thighs parted. Todd's hand slipped up her leg to her crotch before she could squeeze them shut. The touch of his hand on the bare inside of her thigh was like an electric current shooting through her body.

His fingers quickly wiggled under her white cotton panties and touched her warm crotch. Pam was frozen to her seat. She never felt a man's hand between her legs. Todd pressed his mouth to hers. His tongue forced her soft lips open and pushed into her mouth.

Pam moaned. Her breasts throbbed. She didn't know what to do, so she stayed still with her knees apart and her cousin's hand between her thighs. His fingers probed in places only she had ever touched, and it felt terrific. Should she let him touch her there? If she did anything he would stop, and she didn't want that. So she met his tongue in her mouth with her tongue.

"You like that?" Todd whispered.

He rubbed a spot on her crotch and Pam groaned. She slumped against the door, feeling weak. Her legs were still spread and her mouth was still open, with a drop of saliva on her chin. She never felt anything so good in her life. Her chest was heaving when she looked at him again.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Todd said.

Pam nodded.

"You want me to do it again, don't you?"

Pam nodded again. She would give anything if he would touch her like that again.

He looked down at her lap. "Take your panties off."

Pam stared at him for a second, panting. She pulled her skirt up over her hips and pushed her panties down to her ankles. Her crotch was moist and warm. That only happened when she touched herself, and it always felt good. Todd's hand felt so much better.

She sat back and spread her thighs. Todd stared at her crotch with a gleam in his eyes. Just being looked at like that made Pam tremble with excitement.

His hand brushed her thigh. Pam gasped. She could hardly stand the anticipation. As his fingers neared the soft mound between her legs she spread them wider, moaning.

Todd moved closer to her and she looked up at him. He leaned forward and kissed her. Pam pressed her hands into the seat and raised her pelvis toward his hand. His lips pressed gently on hers and his tongue searched in her mouth. Todd's fingers pushed between her delicate lips between her legs. Pam squealed. It was the best sensation she ever felt.

She put one arm around his neck and pulled him down. Her other hand squeezed the door handle. His finger wiggled up inside her so gently. She felt a slight twinge of pain, but the pleasure was so good. She thrust herself toward his hand.

Suddenly he broke away and sat on his end of the bench seat. She stared at him, feeling terribly disappointed. It seemed there had to be something more to what he was doing to her, although she had no idea what.

He was panting as hard as her. She glanced down at his crotch again. His hard penis was still there. She longed to take it out of his pants and touch it and kiss it and feel it in her mouth.

"You need someone to show you more about sex," Todd said. His hand rubbed the ridge in his pants.

Pam looked away, pretending to be bashful.

"I'd like it if someone showed me how to do it."

"What about me?" he asked.

She avoided him with her eyes. "You?"

"I'll show you how."

She looked at him. He was playing with the zipper on his jeans.

"You would?" Her eyes trailed down to his lap. She hoped he would give her permission to take out his penis.

"Sure," he said, and took his hands away from his lap. "Go ahead."

Pam stared at the ridge in his pants for a few seconds, working up the nerve to touch it. She reached across and put her hand lightly on his right knee. Todd sucked in a breath. Her fingers moved slowly toward the long ridge that stuck up in his pants. She could feel its shape and hardness through the fabric. She was breathing hard.

"Take it out," Todd said. His voice was a choked whisper.

Pam undid his jeans and Todd lifted himself off the seat so she could push them down. His penis jumped out at her and she squealed. Todd sighed.

It stood up from his lap like a pole. Pam stared, fascinated by it. Todd's was a lot like her old boyfriend's, only much longer and much thicker. It had ridges and bumps and fat blue veins that ran just under the skin. Her eyes followed its length to his balls.

She reached out to touch it with her trembling hand. Todd groaned deep in his throat. Her fingers closed around it. The skin was burning, and the bone inside was as hard as a rock. She moved her hand up and down slowly. Todd groaned again. His head tilted back.

"It's so hot," Pam said in a soft voice. "What should I do?"

"I think you should kiss it."

Pam turned her eyes up to him. She was crouched on her knees over his lap with one hand around his penis and one hand around his balls. He was staring down at her with excited eyes. She leaned forward, squeezed the shaft of his penis tightly, closed her eyes, and pressed her red lips to the round head. The feel of the spongy head on her soft lips sent a shiver through her body.

"Oh yeah," Todd said with a groan.

He must have liked that. Pam kissed it again and he groaned again. She liked the way she could have such an effect on him, and she liked the feel of his penis in her hands and against her lips.

"Stick your tongue in that hole on the end. That's where my stuff comes out."

Her brows crossed. Stuff? What stuff? What came out? She stared at the tiny slit at the end. How could anything come out of that? Still trying to figure out what he meant, she poked her tongue out and licked the slit.

Todd sighed. "Oh yeah. Lick it again."

Giggling, Pam licked the slit again, then the whole head. She ran her tongue up the side of the shaft and she stroked it in her small hand.

"Now suck it," Todd said in a deep, rough voice. His hand pressed on the back of her neck.

His sudden roughness startled her. He wasn't hurting her, but he held her down firmly and mashed the head of his penis against her lips. She whimpered. He was scaring her.

His hand pushed her head down harder. The head of his penis forced her lips apart. She opened her mouth all the way and Todd forced his penis in. It stretched her jaw wide and jammed her tongue to the back of her throat, making her gag. She squirmed under his grip, but somehow she was excited. Her private area felt warm and moist and tingly, like it did when she touched herself in bed.

"Now move your head up and down," Todd said, his voice a growl. His strong hand eased its grip to let her head come up, then gripped her firmly again to force her head back down.

She moved her head reluctantly, gagging and choking under Todd's grip, and becoming more and more excited. The head of his penis rubbed over her tongue and touched the back of her throat. It was the biggest thing she ever had in her mouth and felt like it would to strangle her. She squeezed her lips around it and moved her head up and down as much as she could, although Todd tried to force his penis deeper into her mouth than she wanted.

"Do it faster," Todd said, his voice a hiss. "You're gonna make me cum."

Make him come? What did that mean? He released his hold of her neck and Pam was sucking him all on her own, moving her head and her hands up and down rapidly. She loved the feel of his huge, hard thing filling her mouth, but she was confused by what he had said. Where was she going to make him come from?

"Oh god... Oh god," Todd moaned.

Pam turned her eyes up to his face while she concentrated on sucking him. Todd looked like he was in tremendous pain. She should stop and make sure he was okay. She would hate to find out she was hurting him.

Then Todd grunted. His butt lifted off the seat. His muscles became very tight. His penis throbbed in her mouth, and suddenly some kind of warm, thick fluid was pouring down her throat. She squealed, but her voice was muffled by the penis. She took it out of her mouth to cough, and while she was looking at the tiny slit at the tip of the head, a huge glob of white stuff shot out of it and hit her on the face.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.