Curiousity: Seduced My first time - Cover

Curiousity: Seduced My first time

by wetgirlwriter

Copyright© 2004 by wetgirlwriter

Erotica Sex Story: This is about my first sexual experience ever. It happened when i was 13/14 and at the skilled hands and mouth of my best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

I remember it as if it were yesterday. I was the youngest in my class, and being new to the school I was now beginning to make friends. I am and have always been the type of person that smiles and laughs all the time and it's usually contagious. I was at the ripe age of 13 turning 14 and I was having a hard time at home. To get away from my mother I joined the swim team the summer of my sophomore year. It was great. I'd always loved the sport, plus I met the coolest bunch of girls who were my teammates. Everyone that was on the swim team the year before were Big Sisters to the new members of the team. My Big Sister's name was Grace. I thought that she was pretty but in a subtle way. She had perfect creamy white skin with sandy blonde shoulder length hair. Her gray sunflower speckled eyes complimented her looks ands you could tell at first sight that she was an easy going person. Grace and I became very close and she taught me everything I needed to know about certain teachers and stuff like that when the school year began. One day while we were on the bus for a meet at another high school grace and I were talking about this guy in my gym class that I was starry eyed about. While grace was telling me about him it occurred to me that I had never heard her mention any guys that she liked and I knew that she had no boyfriend. I didn't get a chance to ask her about it though because we were at our meet and since I was spending the weekend over at her house I figured I'd ask later.

Our meet went really well and I won both of the events I competed in. the adrenaline from winning always makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. I was still feeling like this when we got back to grace's house. Like all girls we both took forever whenever we got in the bathroom so we usually went together to save time and have company. Grace had seen me naked before and so as I changed in front of her I didn't feel uncomfortable. While I was in the shower I asked her why she never told me who she liked. I was met with silence so I thought she didn't hear me. As I stepped out of the shower while wrapping my towel around my body grace just looked at me. I thought that maybe I still had soap somewhere, but then she told me that she like girls. I didn't know what to do or say. I was speechless. Growing up that was never a subject discussed so I didn't really feel anyway. I just told her ok, and started to brush my teeth as she took her shower.

Later that night after everyone was asleep I asked grace if she ever did anything sexual with another girl and how did it feel. She told me that sex with a girl is really good because she knows what to do to make you feel good because it's the same things that makes her feel good too. She reached over to me and stroked the side of my cheek. I automatically shivered and felt awareness course all through my body. We were sitting on her bed next to each other, me wearing an oversized t-shirt and panties, while she had on pjs. For me time was at a stand still because I had no clue if her touching my cheek was going to progress to anything more, and worse, if it did I wasn't sure that I would do anything to stop her. I was so nervous I don't think I took a breath as I felt her move closer to me. Grace was now kneeling behind me with her hands on my shoulders. My body was as taut as an arrow. I felt her breath on my neck and I still don't know if I got goose bumps from being nervous or just pure anticipation. She nipped at my ear and ran her tongue along the side of my neck. I knew that if at anytime I wanted to stop all I'd have to do was tell her and she would.

Waves of anticipation pulsed through my body. I had never masturbated before and had never had an orgasm before. Grace knew this and I knew that I would have my first orgasm ever with her. She got up and locked her bedroom door. I watched as she made short work of taking off her clothes. Hr body was perfect and my gaze was locked on what she was doing. She came over to me and I took off the tee that I was wearing. My nipples tightened and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. She kissed me then and at first I was dazed, then I mimicked what she was doing feeling my tongue inside of her mouth. Somehow I ended up on my back laying on her bed with her on top of me. I could feel her breasts on my belly as she took one of my nipples into her mouth. Her wet warm mouth on my nipple as she took it between her teeth almost made me scream from the exquisite ache that it caused. I could feel the growing slow but steady pulsing coming from my between my legs. I was squirming under her as she made her way to my panties. Time stopped as she peeled them off. Grace told me she was going to eat my pussy and she wanted me to cum on her face so she could swallow my juices. My heart was beating so fast I thought I'd die. As she told me what she planned to do to me I felt the air on my thighs as she parted them and exposed me. She took two fingers and spread my lips as she bent her head between my legs and tasted me. I held back a scream as my whole body was a writhing mass of nerve endings. I felt her hot breath on my clit right before she licked and swirled around it with her tongue.

All this time I had my eyes closed, afraid to look, but when I opened them from pure inability to not keep them closed any longer I saw her face between my legs, licking at what seemed to be the core of my body, giving me pleasure, teasing me beyond my limit. I couldn't take my eyes away, and I started to buck and my hips lifted off the bed. I was grinding hard on her mouth and she was thrusting her tongue in and out of my pussy and I could feel my muscles spasm and clench as my first orgasm took control of me. I screamed as she took hold of my clit with her teeth and suckled it. I came on her face hard and she still continued to lick me although I was sensitive and completely spent. I couldn't move my heart was still hammering in my chest. As she moved from between my legs, to next to me all I felt was complete and utter gratification.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.