House in the Woods: Molly Rewarded

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Erotica Sex Story: Mike finds a way to reward Molly Pierce for sending Bethany to him. (See HIW: Molly, the First Time and HIW: Bethany) Knowing her penchant for 'big' sex, he rewards her in a 'big' way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   .

Copyright© 2004

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


(See 'House in the Woods: Molly - the First Time' for details on Molly Pierce's first visit to the House in the Woods.)

"Did you do as I suggested?" I asked the redhead as she came through the door.

She gave me a pained look and nodded. "Since yesterday morning, like you said. Do you know how hard it is to walk with this thing all the way inside me?"

"I know," I smiled, "but I've got something 'big' planned for this weekend, and that's just to get you ready. Come on down to the dungeon and we'll get started."

Molly's eyes got bigger as did her smile when she heard the emphasis I placed on 'big'.

"So," I said conversationally as we walked through the house, "I hear you have a new pet..."

Molly's eyes lit up and she replied, "Oh yes! Daddy bought me a Great Dane, and he lives up to his breed's name! Fluffy's dick is even bigger than Czar and Caesar, and he's little more than a pup so he's horny as hell! Fortunately, he's also gentle as a lamb, or he'd be raping me in front of guests or in public and there wouldn't be anything I could do about it!"

"Fluffy?" I gaped, "You named your Great Dane 'Fluffy'!?"

The incongruity of such a name applied to such a huge, ungainly, short-haired breed had me roaring with laughter.

Molly smiled smugly at my amusement and said, "Yeah. You know how they call big men 'Tiny'? Well, I called my big, strong, almost hairless dog, 'Fluffy'! Dad was disgusted with me, in a fatherly sort of way, but I doubt that he'll ever suspect I'm having an affair with a dog named 'Fluffy'!"

"No, probably not!" I chuckled.

"So what's the 'big' occasion, anyway?" Molly asked as we descended the stairs to the dungeon.

"I had a very enjoyable visit from an acquaintance of yours, and just thought I'd say 'Thanks!' in my own perverted way!" I replied. "Here, let's get those clothes off so we can get you ready!"

"Can I take this damn dildo out now?" the redhead asked, shedding clothes almost absent-mindedly.

"In a few minutes!" I replied, making final adustments to the items I had prepared for Molly's arrival.

"So Bethany came to see you?" Molly said, "From the changes in her behavior since she got back to campus, you must have taken the little bitch down a peg or two!"

"Let's just say her visit provided Bethany with some 'penetrating' insights into her character." I replied.

Molly saw the look in my eye and realized I wasn't going to reveal any more about Bethany's visit - that was between Bethany and me. Even Molly's trust in me would eventually be shaken if I talked about what went on with my other 'clients'.

I admired Molly's athletic figure as she disrobed. Her muscular physique still had enough feminine curves for even the most discrimating of tastes, and the spattering of freckles all over her body only served, in my eyes, to enhance her desirability.

When she was completely bare, I placed a blindfold over her eyes.

"Do you trust me, Molly?" I whispered through the flames of her hair.

She nodded, trembling. It's one thing to trust someone in your mind, and quite another to trust them in your heart. It was eminently clear that Molly's trust didn't yet extend that far.

"I've neutralized your eyesight," I told her, stroking her gently with my hands, more for her comfort than for arousal, "now I'm going to temporarily block a couple more of your senses. This will make your surprise complete, when it's finally revealed."

"Okay, uh-huh," Molly had to clear her dry throat before continuing, "Mr. Brenneman."

I placed sweetly scented cotton balls in each of her nostrils, then covered her ears with headphones connected to an MP3 player. The 'phones were well insulated against sound, and the music should cover anything that got through the insulation.

I then guided Molly's quaking form to recline upon the table where I had made my preparations. The straps of my home-made harness were wide, soft nylon - strong but not too harsh on tender flesh. I velcroed her securely into it, placed flip-flops on her feet, then helped her stand.

It took a little time and a great deal of care to guide her safely up the stairs, out the back door and across the yard to the stables. She must have known that we went outside, just from the sun on her bare body, but she wasn't all that familiar with the layout of the buildings and I hoped my surprise would be complete - and welcome.

In the stable, I put her on her back on the small, blanket covered hydraulic lift table I had placed there for the purpose. I used the thing for working on heavy pieces in my workshop because I could easily adjust its height for my convenience.

I postioned her with her feet on the corners of the table. Finally, I gave her a respite from the fourteen inch dildo, my gift at the end of her last visit, upon which she had been impaled for more than a day. I worked it in and out a few times, but needn't have worried. Molly was well and copiously lubricated by her own juices!

Just to be sure, I slipped my hand inside her, and found her dilated cervix also open and ready for the next step. I made a fist and worked it back and forth inside her a few times, drawing groans and hip movements from the young college student. When I judged she was as ready as she could be, I brought in Captain - a beautiful chestnut stallion.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.