Earth Union: Transfer Force
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Blue sci

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Scientists discover parallel universes, and a ability to talk to, and even control, people on other earths. Due to this our earth ends up going to war with a unknown enemy. This Story follows Major Daniel Carter, after he is transfered to the training corps. What he expected to be a boring assignment turns out to be the most challenging of his career. No sex in first two chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Light Bond  

"So there someone in another room somewhere else on the base, and I'm really going to talk to them?" asked Bill, as he sat in one of the strange looking chairs; placing the helmet on his head. He still didn't believe that he was going to talk to someone on another earth.

Bill Hoper was a 24 year old Sergeant, from Long Island. Known to his friends as Hop, that old saying of being built like a brick wall, would be a fitting description for him. This gave him the look of someone you really didn't want to get on the wrong side of, while his face seemed to suggest that below all that was a gentle, caring man.

"No, they will be on another world. We know how unbelievable it sounds though," Kate told him. "At first, you will just be able to hear them and they will be able to hear you. Once you are comfortable with that, we will increase your awareness level."

"What does that mean? Increase my awareness?"

"As we increase the level, you will start to feel more of whatever that person feels. At full level you will be able to feel, smell, hear and see whatever the other person is. You will feel like you are that person, except you will not know all of what they are thinking and will have no control over their body," Daniel explained. "We won't be taking you to full level today, The first time is a surreal experience. The reason its called a transfer is because it is like transferring to a new body."

"Bill, now close your eyes. I would like to introduce you to Robert," Kate said, as she finished connecting the last wire to Bill's body. "Say hello to him."

"Hello Robert," he said, with total disbelief that anything would happen.

"Try to concentrate on your words, you don't even have to say them aloud if you concentrate on your thoughts," she told him.

"Hello Robert, " Bill thought, while trying to concentrate more.

"Hello Bill, I've been expecting you to call, " he heard a voice in his head say. No that wasn't right, it wasn't a voice. It was like a thought, just not one of his own.

"Wow, I still don't believe it's someone on another world, but it is different... its weird," Bill thought to himself.

"I know what you mean about it being weird. The first time someone called me, I thought I was going crazy. No one would ever believe me if I told them I talk to people on another world, " the thought replied.

"He can hear all my thoughts?" Bill asked.

"Not if you don't concentrate on them. We will show you later, how to keep thoughts private," Daniel replied, as he pressed some buttons on a control panel. "I'm now going to increase the awareness level a little."

"That ticking, what is it?" Bill couldn't remember anything ticking in the lecture room, but he could now clearly hear a clock ticking.

Bill's stomach growled as his sense of smell caught the aroma of fresh baking.

"Robert, are you home? How was school?" he heard a female voice call out and then the sound of a door slamming shut.

"It's only my mom, " the thought told him.

"I've been visiting grandma. I just need to check the cake that I left in the oven and then I'll come and talk to you," the same voice called out.

"What's happening now?" he wondered. Although he still had his eyes closed, an image was starting to form. The blackness started to fill with thousands of specs of light.

His stomach rumbled again, as the smell from the cake intensified. He had only just eaten; he shouldn't have felt this hungry.

"I'm in a spaceship?" he asked, as his vision cleared.

His view was now of a bedroom. The only thing setting it apart from any other teenager's bedroom, were the walls. They were made of glass, and the specs of light he could see, were millions of stars shinning through the glass.

"No this is just my room. I like space though, so chose this wall view."

"A wall view? You mean these are like big television screens?"

"Bill, you are not in a spaceship, you are still here in the chair on Earth alpha. Robert is in his bedroom on Earth TB-126. On that earth, technology is slightly more advanced than that which is commercially available here," he heard Major Larson explain to him.

"How can I hear what Robert is hearing and also hear what is being said in the training room?" he thought to himself.

"We are going to ease you back now," Kate told him. "We don't want to over do it this first time. It's very easy to get confused from all the different senses mixing together."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.