Preview

Alexander of Sparta

by hornypaki

Copyright© 2004 by hornypaki

Fiction Story: A historical story set in Greece

Tags: Historical  

Author's note. I wrote a story called 'Sparta', out of a deep fascination with history and a liking for sex. It was an erotic story that I soon found I no longer liked that much.

The opinion and feedback of a sincere friend, nudged me in another direction. The advice of Mr. Parke A. Singleton not only broadened my horizons but also made me feel happier about this story.

The First four chapters are rehashed from the original with the sexual content diluted to create a non-sexual story.

I understand that many will be unimpressed but so be it.

I would just like to point out that I am a Non-European. My history is that of South Asia, therefore any mistakes I have made are made in good faith and should not be the subject of hate mail. To those who feel compelled to send hate mail of any kind to anyone, I say. Get a life or help.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.