Master PC: Unintended Consquences - Cover

Master PC: Unintended Consquences

by LVWolfman

Copyright© 2004 by LVWolfman

Humor Story: Just a little something inspired both by some very good stories I'm reading and a comment by Black Rose regarding the "Insta-Boob-O-Matic". A bit more than a flash story but very short for a short story. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy my second genre spoof and that it doesn't offend any of the authors who write in this genre.

Tags: mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor  

with apologies to J.R. Parz
Copyright 2004 by LVWolfman

"Damn!" Bryan exclaimed as he closed his browser after finishing reading the latest Master PC story. Of all the genres of erotica he'd read on-line, the Master PC universe was the one that most captured his imagination. Bryan shut down his computer and made the short trip to his bed.

As he laid back and stared at the ceiling he thought, "How cool would it be to be able to use my computer to alter reality? But what would I change? I guess I could start by giving Heather bigger tits..." He thought about his girlfriend's 'A-cups' as he drifted off to sleep, his hand around his dick.

"Arrgh!" cried Bryan in frustration as he frantically clicked his mouse closing Internet Explorer windows, but they were popping up faster than than he could click. Each closed window seemed to spawn two more. "Fucking porn sites!" he cussed as he closed ads for cum suckers, anal annies, lolitas, MILFs and penis enhancers. Finally only one pop up ad was left and it really caught his eye. It was just a simple yellow window with red text: "Insta-Boob-o-Matic: Remotely Enhance any woman's breasts - click here for a free trial."

"Yeah RIIIIIGHT!" He sneered. But every time he closed the window, it reopened.

In frustration, Bryan stabbed the reset button, closing the window for good.

Looking out his window while waiting for Windows to boot back up, Bryan again dreamed of using a Master PC program to enhance Heather's breasts. "What would she look like as a Double D?" He wondered. "The cool thing is I could change them any time I liked."

Logging back into his computer he was shocked to see that same window open up on his desktop. Moving his mouse over the link he discovered it pointed to an executable file already on his hard drive. "Whoa! That's NOT good!" He immediately updated his anti-virus software, rebooted in safe mode and then ran a full scan of his hard drive. Everything came up clean including the suspect file.

After booting back into normal mode and logging in, there was that same window. "Well, what the hell?" he decided, "I backed everything up last week and really haven't made any changes." So he opened the program.

A simple window appeared labeled "Insta-Boob-O-Matic" and the text "Getting Started Wizard".

"Congratulations! You've acquired Insta-Boob-O-Matic, inspired by the Master PC universe created by J. R. Parz. Unhappy with your woman's breasts? Too small? Too large? Now you can change that... as many times as you like! Click 'Next' to continue."

Laughing that he was actually doing this as if it'd work, Bryan clicked the "Next" button, automatically clicked the "Agree" buttons to the license and disclaimers and was finally presented with a window which said:

"We realize that you're skeptical about whether a computer program could actually do what we claim, and rightfully so. To help convince you to buy our software, you have this one opportunity to give it a try. This program allows a single use on one person and an undo option should you or the subject be unhappy with the results. Click the 'Next' button to start your trial."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.