Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Sue's Story

Nancy had guided me to the ladies room where I cried my heart out for a good ten minutes. I don't know what was wrong with me lately. I used to be able to control my emotions. Now I couldn't keep myself from bawling. The first time because I was happy, now because I finally realized how badly I'd messed up my life.

Nancy just stood there the whole time, letting me cry on her uniform as she held on and patted me on the back. I had to admire her. It was obvious she had a major crush on Jeff. And she had to know there was more between Jeff and me than there normally was with a doctor and a patient's mother.

"Nancy?"

"Yes?"

"I know you care about Dr. Bradley. And I'm sure you know he and I care about each other. I don't understand why you came right over and helped me when I started crying."

"Because you needed help. That's why I've got this uniform. I like to help people."

"Oh, Nancy, forgive me. Here I am trying to assign some kind of evil motives to you where there aren't any. You're so sweet."

"I may be sweet and innocent but that doesn't mean I let people walk all over me. If I thought I had any chance with Dr Bradley I'd give you a run for your money. But I'm a 17 year old junior in high school. Dr Bradley has been a doctor since he was my age. He's ten years older than I am. Am I excited about being able to meet with him and maybe make things better for this hospital or the candy stripers? You'd better believe it. Do I think I can seduce him into marrying me when me meet this afternoon? Give me a break. You needed some help and I gave it to you. Just like I would anybody else. Now, are you OK?"

"Yes, Nancy, I think I'll be fine. Thank you for helping me."

She said "My pleasure" as she walked out the door.

I guess her little talk was just what I needed to get my mind off my own problems. I sniffed and got some Kleenex out of my purse. Five minutes in front of the mirror and I was as good as new. At least on the outside.

I made my way to the elevators and up to the kid's room. It was about 5 minutes till 2 when I went in. A nurse was checking the IV bottles. We said hello to each other and I sat down.

She left after a couple of minutes and I made sure the sheets were smoothed out. I felt bad about Wes being exposed like he was, but there wasn't much I could do about it. He had to keep off the stitches and his back had to be immobilized.

Jeff came in about 5 after 2. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That's good. Please wait outside for a few minutes. I have to check the kids' stitches. You can wait on the couch over near the nurses station."

I made it to the couch without crying. I didn't know if I could handle this. He was totally professional, not the Jeff I'd come to know and love.

Jeff came out about 10 minutes later. He asked me to go into the room with him.

"Both of your children are doing fine. The stitches look good for each of them. Wes is still in his coma. Les will probably be asleep for another 3 or 4 hours. I'll be around in case she needs more pain medicine. If anything happens with Wes, I need you to tell one of the nurses immediately. I don't expect anything to happen until he's healed a lot more, but you never know. And if Les wakes up early, please tell one of the nurses."

Just then I heard Sam at the door. "Dr Bradley. I need to talk to you out here." He looked glad to have an excuse to get out of the room.

I started to check the sheets and stopped. What was I doing? They were both asleep. There was no problem with the sheets. You've got more important things to fix.

I heard them singing that stupid "Off to See the Wizard" song. I wished I was with them. Wait, there was a voice I didn't recognize. It sort of sounded like..."

"Mom."

Jaz came in the room, running up to me with his arms out. I scooped him up and held him tight. Oh, my baby. I'd almost forgotten about him for the past couple of days. I hadn't even asked Kathy how he was when she was in at lunchtime.

After a minute he struggled to get out. And he went over to Sam and grabbed her by the hand. They walked over between the beds and turned towards Wes. "Wow. There's the cast with the hole in it, just like you said. What are those things coming out of it?"

"They're holding him up. You see the bandages inside the hole?"

"Yeah."

"Those are over where they had to sew him up. And he can't lie on them till he heals some. And his back hurts so they can't keep turning him over."

"Oh. I see. He's still in that special sleep, right?"

"Right."

They turned around to look at Les. She was sleeping on her stomach and was covered up.

"Does she have any casts like Wes?"

"No. but she has some stitches like he does. Only she doesn't have as many because they only took one kidney out. Wes had two taken out."

Jaz went up to the head of the bed. Les was turned so her face was looking toward him. He went over to Jeff. "Doctor? Would it be OK if I kissed my sister?"

"It would be very OK, Jaz. Just be gentle."

He went back to the head of the bed and gently moved the hair out of her face. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Jeff went over and put his hand on Jaz's shoulder. "OK, Jaz. I need to meet with you, your Mom and Sam at the couch in the hallway."

We all went out into the hallway. The three of us sat down with Jeff on his knee in front of Jaz.

"Jaz, I'm real proud of the way you were in there. You did a real good job."

"Thanks. Sam told me not to run or yell or anything."

"Well, like I said, you did good. And if I had my way, I'd let you spend as much time as you want. But I have bosses and they have bosses and the rules say you aren't allowed in the room. But I'll make a deal with you. If you promise to behave the way you did just now, you can come by every day to check up on your brother and sister. I can only let you stay for five minutes and I need to be in the room with you, but I'll be glad to do that."

"I promise."

"That's good enough for me. If you've got any questions your Mom or Sam can't answer, you ask for me. I'm Dr. Jeff. Let's shake on it."

Jeff held out his hand. A very solemn Jaz put his hand out and they shook.

Jeff stood up. "I need one of you ladies to give me some warning when he's coming in so I can make sure I'm here. I really am bending the rules, but he deserves to know that his brother and sister are doing OK. So, the question becomes, what do we do with him now?"

Sam spoke up. "My Mom can take him back home. I'm sure she anxious to get out of here."

Jeff took off. Sam went into the room and motioned Kathy to come out. Sam asked and Kathy agreed to pick Sam up around lunchtime each day and bring her and Jaz back at 2. Jaz could visit for a few minutes, then they'd go home.

Jaz was starting to get nervous. I looked at him. "Ready to go, Big Boy?"

He sniffed, then the tears came. "I wanta be with my Mom."

I held on to him. "I know Baby. I'll tell you what. How about we go down to the cafeteria and get some ice cream?"

"OK."

"Sam, Kathy? You're welcome to join us."

Kathy started to come when Sam grabbed her arm. "He needs to be with his Mom. We'll be fine up here." Kathy didn't look thrilled but she stayed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.