Wes and Les
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Mom's Story

Someone was shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse bent over Sam, who was backed up against me with my arms around her.

Once she saw I was awake she stood up. "It's 7:30. They're going to start wandering in and out of here any time now. I thought you might like to get dressed."

"Thank you."

"Can I bring you a cup of coffee?"

"God, yes. I drink mine black."

"How about your daughter?"

"She puts as much cream and sugar as she can in it."

"I've got a son like that. I don't know why they bother to drink the stuff. I'll be back in a minute."

There was a half bath in the room with a sink and a toilet. I used the toilet, then washed up. Sam tapped on the door.

"The nurse brought in some coffee."

"Thank you, Sam. I'll be right out."

I came out and saw that Sam had the door closed and was in a bra and panties, changing into shorts and a shirt. She was a beautiful girl. I was happy for my son.

Oh, God. My son. The last I knew they had cut him open in at least three places, taken things out and put things back in his body while he was in a coma the whole time. I was sure the nurses here didn't know anything. But maybe. If they were moving into the room this morning, they might know.

Sam was dressed and was just closing the door as she took her turn in the bathroom. I put on a summer dress, mostly white with blue flowers on it. It was comfortable and showed off my legs. I went out to the nurses station.

The nurse who woke me up was there. I asked if she knew anything about the kids, she said I had to go up to intensive care and ask them. She warned me they might make me wait for a doctor.

I went back into the room. Sam was going through the suitcase Joey brought for her. "Damn. They forgot my toothbrush"

"I didn't think to bring mine, either. Tell you what. We'll go up to intensive care and find out about Wes and Les. Then we'll get some breakfast and pick up a couple of toothbrushes and toothpaste."

The nurse was coming in with another pillow that she put on one of the beds. "I can get you a couple of toothbrushes and some toothpaste. I'll bring a couple more for your other children when they get here."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. By the way. Sam here is my next door neighbor. She's my son's girlfriend and my daughter's best friend."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by calling her your daughter."

"No, that's fine. It's just you can't tell the players without a scorecard. Wait till her brother and the cheer squad pile in here. You'll never be able to tell who anyone is."

She took off, then came back with four toothbrushes and a small tube of Ipana. Sam and I piled into the bathroom and brushed away the night's crud.

We took the elevator up to intensive care. I saw Jeff at the desk, talking to one of the nurses. I walked up to him.

"Good morning, Dr. Bradley."

He turned around and took his time checking out my dress and my legs. Sam turned red as he subjected her to the same inspection. "Good morning, Ladies. How can I be so lucky to have so much beauty presented to me so early in the morning?"

Sam looked like she'd been out in the sun 3 hours too long. I spoke. "I suppose half of that is crap like last night, too."

"I beg to differ. I'm seldom greeted with so much beauty so early in the morning. Thank you for stopping by. I have to leave now."

He turned and started to walk away. Poor Sam, she thought he was serious. She dove at him and grabbed on to his arm. He walked a couple of steps, dragging her along, then pretended to notice her. He looked down at her, then said, "Is there something I can do for you, little girl?"

"I'm not a little girl. How are Wes and Les?"

"Hmmm. Wes & Les. Wes & Les. Are they friends of yours or something? I don't see you listed as a relative anywhere. I'll have to check with the nurses. Nurse? Do you know this child? Is she cleared for confidential Dr. / patient information?"

The nurse looked at Sam and shook her head. "Don't let him bother you, Honey. If he does, you just kick him in the shin. That'll straighten him out."

"Ow. That hurts. My own support staff rebelling against me. It seems to me I heard something about the two of them being behind in their rent or something. They're supposed to be evicted and moved to the slums with you two right after breakfast. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No, Sir."

"Then I suggest you bribe me by taking me with you. That way I can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't try to get any confidential information from anybody else. Now, this redheaded woman you brought with you. Is she safe? Will I need you to protect my honor?"

"I don't know. She looks pretty horny to me. Once she gets that way she's pretty persistent."

"It's a good thing I brought my crucifix with me. Maybe I should pick up some garlic."

"I'll watch out for you. I'm sure I can get you through breakfast. Just don't let her get you near a bed."

He held both arms out. Each of us hooked one and the three of us walked off. Dr Bradley started singing "We're Off to See the Wizard" and we both joined in till we got to the elevator.

We got to the cafeteria and started serving ourselves from the buffet. He yelled down to the cashier. "This little girl is paying for my breakfast. I want caviar and your best champagne." Meanwhile, he was putting eggs, bacon and toast on his plate.

Sam was in a better mood than last night. She piled up her plate and got juice and milk. I was feeling pretty hungry and got myself a good breakfast. Sam got down to the cashier and started to pull out her wallet. "That's OK, Sammy. I've got it."

I started to put my hand in my purse. Jeff grabbed my wrist and pulled it out. "It's OK. They know me here. Wench. Put this on my tab."

The cashier was smiling and shaking her head. "Go on. Get out of here."

We found a table and sat down. Jeff made sure his chair was close to me. I looked at him. "I have to check your plate. You never know what they'll try to do to you around this place."

The food was surprisingly good. I tried to remember what we ordered yesterday and couldn't. I couldn't remember how it tasted.

Sam looked at Jeff. "So, you never answered my question."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.