Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Les's Story

Shit. I was almost as surprised as poor Wes must have been when I hit him. It was just an instinctive reaction to hit him after he suggested I would let Bubba make love to me. Pretty funny when you realize I'd spent a couple of months trying to convince him of just that. He was starting to get up, rubbing his face where I slapped him. I needed to figure out what I was going to do, and I needed to figure it out right now.

I started sniffling and turned on the tears.

The poor guy had no idea what was going on. He apologized for being crude. I tried to tell him there was no Bubba, and he went over all the stuff he'd seen. We went back and forth and I think he got more confused the farther we went. When I told him I was trying to get his attention because I was madly in love with him and that Mom had plotted with me to get on the pill and to be alone with him today and that I'd been waiting for him in the kitchen I think he'd finally heard enough.

"I give up Sis. What's next?"

He was still on the floor next to my bed. I smiled at him and swung my legs over the side of the bed and kind of glided to my feet. I held out my hands and he came up to me. He had both of my hands in his and he leaned back and looked at me. I could feel the adoration from him as well as see it in his eyes. I closed my eyes and just basked in it. I felt him pull closer to me and then his arms were wrapped around me. Oh, God. So safe. I could stay like this forever. I lay my head on his chest.

Then he was pulling my head back from his chest and turning my face up. I opened my eyes and saw him bending over to kiss me. I leaned back and closed my eyes. And then we both started to lose our balance.

We ended up on the bed. Our arms were around each other. Wes looked at me, smiled and pushed my hair off my face. This was so different. My brother had never looked at me like this before. I felt something fluttering in my stomach.

He looked like he was trying to do everything perfect. He closed his eyes, moved closer, then opened them again. He took care to move my head and his so our noses weren't in the way, then hesitantly moved his lips toward mine. Oh, God! He was just like me. He'd never kissed anyone before. The fluttering had grown.

Our lips met. My mouth felt as if it was melting. His lips molded to mine, mine to his. It was as if we were each an extension of the other. The hesitation had long since gone. We explored, celebrated, adored and worshiped each other's lips. I have no idea how long we went on. Time had no meaning. I know my heart was beating harder than it ever had before. I think his was as well but it may have been the echo from mine.

We continued kissing. I have no idea if it was minutes or hours, it seemed like forever. At one point I became aware of his prick pushing at me through his shorts. I looked down and saw a dark spot where they were tented out.

"What are we gonna do about that?"

He looked confused, then saw where I was looking. I think he was about to apologize when he saw my smile. He made some comment about men getting wet when they were excited. I grabbed hold of him and said "Ooh, slimy."

My turn to play. He almost drove me crazy when he was working his way up my robe earlier. Let's see how he liked it.

I started to pull down his shorts and I guess I bent him the wrong way. His hands quickly moved down to help as his knees moved up. I got his pants off and told him to lay down because I was going to be busy for a while.

I looked at him. This was the first time I'd ever seen him. I'd seen a couple of pictures and several drawings in Sex Ed but they were nothing like the real thing. It was almost like a separate thing from my brother. I reached out to touch it and it jumped. It was sooo cute. I couldn't help but talk to it.

I was picking it up and turning it over and Wes was getting more and more tense. He must have been really excited because he was almost dripping moisture. I took a tentative lick. Not bad. I'd heard other girls talk. Some of them talked about how gross it was, others seemed to love sucking off a boy. And then there were differing opinions about the taste. If this was what shot out, I could handle it. I bent over again and slowly cleaned him off with my tongue.

I felt the muscles in his stomach tighten as he sat up to see what I was doing. I turned around and glared at him and he lay back down. I noticed that the muscles in his arms were tense and his hands were tightened into fists.

I wrapped my hand around the base. It fit. Like it was made for my hand. It was hard but the skin could move. And Wes seemed to like it when I moved it if his groans were any indication.

I leaned over and opened my mouth. I wanted to see how much of it I could put inside my mouth without touching it. He must have felt my warm breath because he was tensing up as I took more of him in. I let my tongue lie down on the underside of the head and molded it to the surface. What a feeling. The top side of a cock head is pretty straightforward. But the bottom has all kinds of curves and crevasses and then the skin comes up from the bottom. It was fascinating to feel it on my tongue for the first time.

Wes was tightening up and groaning like he was going to have a heart attack. I moved my tongue and he let out a particularly loud groan. I sank down some more and started exploring everything my tongue could reach.

The girls who complained about giving head were either forced to do it or were doing it to someone they didn't love. There was no way I would ever give this up. It was if I had a direct connection to my brother's soul.

I'd heard a joke about how popular a woman was who could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose. I decided to see if it was true.

I moved down until the head was just at the back my mouth. I played with my tongue for a bit, then made sure I had an airtight seal with my lips. I sucked as hard as I could while gently moving up to the top. Like sucking on a too thin straw in a too thick milkshake. I stopped the suction and slowly dropped back down using my tongue to it's best effect. The groans were getting louder and he was getting tighter than a spring. His knuckles were turning white as he dug his fingernails into his palms.

I just repeated this, loving every touch, every move. Sucking as if I was trying to pull his innards out through his cock, then lavishing affection on him with my tongue, up and down, up and down. I could have done this forever. Wes was babbling something and it seemed like he was trying to pull me off him. And then he came. God did he come.

I had him all the way in my mouth when I felt him grow even bigger. I clamped on and started sucking and moving up. I was about halfway up when he tried to jump in my mouth and liquid shot out of the end. Well, not quite liquid. It was thicker than that. About the consistency of oatmeal with a little milk in it. Hard to explain.

Anyway, I had my tongue in front of his cock as I was easing up on it and the spurt hit my tongue. There was quite a lot of force and I was glad it hadn't hit my tonsils. I would have gagged and probably coughed all over the place. This was much nicer. I could taste him on my tongue, kind of bland but salty, then I backed off a bit more and swallowed. He tried to push further into my mouth but couldn't because of the hold I had on him. I moved my tongue up to block the next load.

He continued to spurt and I continued to swallow it down. It was as if he was giving me his essence and I was using it as nourishment. I felt a warmth rise from my stomach until it totally enveloped me. Not a physical warmth. This was a cuddly, arms wrapped around you, safe from all the dangers in the world warmth. I felt my brother's love all around my body, my being.

I sucked until there was no more to suck. I made sure I cleaned off anything that might have gotten away. It was amazing how something so big and formidable could turn into something so small and soft and cute.

I wasn't done with him by a long shot, but I figured he needed some time to recuperate and some food wouldn't hurt, either. I had him put on some clean shorts and went down to the kitchen to fix something for him to eat.

I was standing at the counter when I felt him looking at me. I turned and asked him what he was thinking.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

That did it for me. I had to hold on to the counter before my knees gave way. I told him he wasn't so bad himself and that we had leftover roast beef. I also made some lewd comment about having had my fill of protein already.

I warmed it up with some leftover potatoes and sat on his lap while he ate. I had a fork of my own so I could sample it while he was eating. I made sure he got another plate so he wouldn't have any excuse for running out of energy.

After I cleaned up, I told him it was time to go upstairs and have some desert. I got his pants off and had him lay on the bed, hands at his sides, eyes closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.