Wes and Les
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Les's Story

I lay on my bed and waited. And waited. It started getting dark. My feet were feeling cold. I got my pink bunny slippers and put them on. Wes was always making fun of them so I'd have to remember to take them off when he came in.

I must have dozed off. I heard the back door in the kitchen slam. It was dark so I turned on the lamp next to my bed. A minute passed then I heard a scratching noise on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Les. Can I come in?"

"I guess so." I straightened out on the bed. Damn. I still had the slippers on.

He slowly pushed the door open and leaned in. He looked like he was afraid something might attack him if he wasn't careful.

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. He just stood there. He was shivering and I noticed that he was wet. I wanted to open my arms and hug him but that would mess up everything.

I realized he wasn't going to say anything. "What do you want, Wesley?" I never called him Wesley.

He noticed the change in name. He sucked in a deep breath as his head jumped back an inch or so.

He almost croaked "We need to talk."

Not like that. "You're dripping all over my carpet. Go take a shower and get into some dry clothes and I'll hear what you have to say." I made it sound like an order.

He turned and left the room as if he was glad to be able to get away. I heard him getting clothes out of his dresser drawer, then he went into the bathroom. A minute later I heard "For God's sake, she's your sister."

He was obviously thinking about me. Mom had said I needed to practically throw him on the bed. Now was my chance.

I went got up, took off my slippers and made my way to the bathroom. The shower was going and I was able to push the door open and get in without disturbing Wes. I pulled the curtain out at the back and he was facing the shower, his head down with the hot water pouring on it, his right hand in front of him, playing with himself. I got out of my robe and hung it on the back of the door.

I smelled something. Oh, God. It's a wonder he didn't smell it. I just reeked. I swiped a hand between my legs and it came out sopping wet.

I slowly pulled the curtain out of the way. He was still under the water, so he probably couldn't hear too well. I was able to get in, pull the curtain closed and sneak up behind him.

I was so nervous I was shaking. I took a deep breath (as quietly as I could) and moved up behind him. I pushed my pelvis into his butt and reached my wet hand around him, putting it on top of his. We moved his penis back and forth as a team. His butt felt firm and warm up against me. This is what I'd been waiting for all those years.

He must have suddenly realized I was in the shower with him. He dropped his hand and stiffened up. I whispered "Shhh. Relax and enjoy it." I carried on moving my hand forward and backward. He fit in my hand like we were made for each other. He suddenly bent his knees and thrust his pelvis forward, grunting. White stuff spurted out of his penis, landing on the front shower wall. It looked thick and goopy as it slowly dripped down. He kept pumping and pumping.

I couldn't help giggling. I leaned near his ear and said "Well, are you going to run away again or are you going to clean up your mess this time?"

I swatted him on the butt, left the shower, threw my robe on and went into my room.

When I got to my room I made sure to do up all the buttons on my robe and put on my slippers. I lay back on the bed to wait for my brother.

He stayed in the shower a long time. And then it took a while for him to finish in the bathroom. Maybe it was just my nervousness. I heard the bathroom door open, then there was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in Wesley."

He slowly came through the door. As if he was afraid of what he'd find on the other side. He looked at me without looking, like a puppy who knows he's done wrong but is hoping you'll forgive him. His hair was still wet and there was a little moisture he'd missed on his chest. He was wearing a pair of shorts. I waited him out.

"I'm sorry, Les."

"What are you sorry about, Wesley?"

He was sorry about the incident in the kitchen. He didn't know what came over him. The way I was acting with Bubba, him trying to protect me from him and me not listening, his frustration in my being independent, all these things added up to him flipping out.

"You really hurt me, Wes."

He practically fell all over himself apologising. The last thing in the world he would want to do was hurt me, he loved me more than anything, if there was anything he could do to make it up to me he would.

There was the word I was looking for - "anything."

I told him he really hurt me down there and I wanted him to fix it like he used when I got hurt.

He argued back that washing it and putting bactine on it wouldn't work like it did on a scraped knee.

I told him what made it better wasn't washing or bactine or even his clumsy bandages. What made it better was the love I could feel when he would kiss it better. "I want you to kiss it better, Wes."

That was obviously the last thing he expected me to say. I'm not sure if he was more shocked or disgusted. He finally made up his mind and looked up at me. "What do you want me to do?"

Oh, God. What did I want him to do. I wanted him to make love to me with his mouth and tongue until I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to feel him filling me up and then spurting inside me. I wanted to taste him and make love to him with my mouth until he filled me with his juices. I wanted us to lay in each other's arms forever, kissing until our mouths ached.

I looked at him, nervous that he would refuse me and praying that he wouldn't. "Just start undoing buttons from the bottom of my robe."

He looked up at me, thought a couple of seconds and said "OK."

I let out some breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and smiled in relief. He brightened up as I smiled and then put his attention on the bottom button of my robe.

I lay still. He got the bottom button is his hands and seemed to have some trouble with it. I was just about to lean over and help him when he undid it and spread both sides of the robe open.

I was scared, I was nervous, I was exhilarated, I was ecstatic, I was a ball of emotions. Three years of desire and a couple of months of outright attack were finally coming to fruition. He was two or three feet from touching me with his mouth and tongue. It took all the effort I could come up with not to squirm. I had to bite my finger to stop from yelling out. I kept my eyes closed as he continued to the next button. And the next. And then he kissed my knee.

It was like a shock went through my body. I had so much energy stored up and his kiss just acted like a ground. My whole body pushed the energy to and out of my knee into him. I sucked in air and bit down on my finger.

The next thing I knew, he was kissing the other knee. Any energy that was left in my body was sucked out of that knee by his lips and tongue. I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this.

He opened another button. I felt him lift his body up, then move up between my legs to get to the next button. This one was almost at the top of my thighs. Two more buttons and I'd be totally exposed to him.

He opened the button over my thighs and opened the robe some more. I felt him move up to get to the final button. Oh, God. This was it. What was he going to think? Would he continue? Was I pretty enough for him?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.