Wes and Les
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Les's Story

My brother has to have the thickest head of any male I've ever run across. He's one of the most caring, wonderful people I've ever met, but sometimes he just can't see what's right in front of his face. Mostly when it comes to women.

My name's Les. I'm 14 years old, will start as a freshman at Grossmont High in a couple of months and have already made the JV Cheer Squad. My brother's name is Wes. He's 15 and will be a sophomore. He rides his bike all over the county and is on the cross country team, so he's in real good shape. Both of us are best friends with Joey and Samantha, a brother and sister next door. Actually, Wes and Joey are best friends and Sam and I are best friends. The only time anybody calls Sam Samantha is when they're mad at her or want to make sure the person being talked to knows she's a girl.

Wes and I were best buddies as long as I can remember until he started Jr. High School. I guess he thought he was too big to be hanging around with his little sister anymore. He went from this big brother I could always count on to this guy I hardly ever saw. It took a long time for me to realize he was just being an asshole as he grew up. I thought he didn't love me anymore.

Anyway, shortly before I finished Jr High, I decided I was going to get him to pay me some attention. We were finally going to be going to the same school and were going to be pretty much equal. Most seniors look down on sophomores almost as much as they do freshmen. Plus, I'd realized that I was in love with my brother as time went by and we weren't together like we had been. Not love as in brother and sister but love as in take my cherry and fuck my brains out.

I'd gotten closer to Sam since Wes took off and by now we were together constantly. And it seems that Sam was in love with my brother, too. It's funny. I didn't want to say anything to Sam about how I felt because he's my brother. And she kept from telling me how she felt about him because he's my brother, too. When I finally broke down and told her, her reaction was the last thing I expected. She looked like she just lost her puppy. I asked her what was wrong and she told me everything was fine and she was happy for me, but I knew in my gut there was something going on. I finally figured it out.

I asked her if she liked him too and she denied it. But there was some kind of reaction there. A quick look of relief, then back to the lost puppy dog look. I finally got her to admit to it. She'd fallen for him over the years, now he was the only thing on her mind after she went to bed and was taking care of herself.

I told her we could share him and she looked shocked. We talked about it and realized that we both loved him and hopefully he would love both of us. There was nothing to be jealous about and we decided right then that we'd snare him by the end of the summer.

Our Mom was aware of how I felt about Wes and had been for years. She didn't think too much of it at first but as time went by and she realized how serious I was about it she was a great person to go to for advice. She put me on the pill as a Christmas present so I was safe. She told me that men were caught up in their own little world and I was going to practically have to throw him on the bed before he would get the idea.

By the way, Mom's gorgeous. She and Dad started just after she got out of high school, so she's only 34 years old. She has this beautiful mane of red hair and a body most women would kill for. The coloring and body make her look like Ann Margaret, the actress. Sam's father subscribes to Playboy and I've seen some of the women in there. Mom puts them all to shame.

So, Sam and I decided we'd get Wes to notice us. Hopefully notice me first, then we'd work on Sam. I started walking around in tight shorts and shirts that showed off what I've got to the best effect. My ass is my best feature and my legs go all the way to the ground, but my tits aren't too bad for my age. Right now I'm a 32 B. They are like little cones with nipples that stand up real proud when I get excited. I look real good in a shirt that buttons with a few top buttons undone and the tails tied together right under my boobs. I look pretty good in a tee shirt that comes down to the middle of my thighs, but I look unbelievably hot in a man's dress shirt. I got the idea from a movie I saw earlier this year called The Ipcress File. Michael Caine is so dreamy. Anyway, there's a scene where this girl stays overnight and comes out of his bedroom and the only thing she's wearing is one of his dress shirts. She looked so hot in that movie. I look even hotter.

Sam and I got dressed in our bathing suits one Saturday and put tee shirts on over them. We got Mom and Dad's cars out in the driveway and washed them both. We had fun throwing suds and the sponge at each other and then spraying each other with the hose. By the time we were done we were soaked. Wes was so funny. He'd walk into the garage and pretend to be doing something near the door, then look away any time one of us looked at him. Then he decided to clip some bushes in front of the house. Later, we took the shirts off and laid out in the back yard on blankets. I saw him peeking out of his bedroom window a couple of times, but he didn't follow through. I was beginning to believe that Mom knew what she was talking about.

Well, what did I know about Wes? He had to be as horny as I was. He probably wanted it just like I did but was all caught up in the morality stuff about brothers and sisters staying away from each other. If he only knew how many girls in school had the hots for their brothers, he'd be shocked.

When we grew up, Wes was my protector. If I skinned my knee, he made a big production of putting on a bandage that would fall off within five minutes. But he would always kiss whatever it was better. There was so much love, so much caring in those kisses. If I could rekindle that protective feeling in him somehow, I knew I could get him into my arms.

Darcy is a Junior on the cheer squad. She's beautiful. She's in love with her brother, too, but I didn't really know her at the time.

I did know that there's a guy on the football team that falls all over himself every time he sees Darcy. He plays defense, is huge, and was held back a couple of grades when he was in elementary school. His nickname is Bubba. He drives a GTO convertible and is totally harmless. I don't think he's ever kissed a girl.

So, I used my charms and somehow Bubba got the idea that if he would take me and Sam to practices and hang out with me, there was a good chance I could get Darcy to pay him some attention. He's so cute. He'd get all flustered when I'd grab his arm and lean into him and smile my biggest "I just adore you" smile at him. He was so tongue-tied that he never mentioned that I wasn't doing anything to get Darcy to notice him. Of course, I only did those things when I knew my brother was watching. He'd be mowing his lawns or running around the track at school and I'd be pretending to be in love with Bubba.

It finally hit him that this big, mean senior was after his poor, little, innocent sister. He came up to me one morning after breakfast and very confidently told me that he'd noticed what was going on and he was a lot older than I was and he was sure I didn't realize it but Bubba was going to try to take advantage of me. I looked him in the eye and told him to fuck off.

Well, he got this idea that I had no idea of how boys and girls related to each other and dedicated his life to try and convince me that he was saving me from a fate worse than death. I just kept pushing him away. Each time I did, I could see his blood pressure rise a little more. He couldn't understand why I didn't listen to his advice and be a good little girl. One day I made it even worse. I looked him right in the eye and said, "You're just jealous because you can't get a girl to go out with you and I'm not even in high school yet and I've nabbed a senior." It was like the air leaked out of him. I wanted to grab him and say "Can't you see I'm in love with you?" but I couldn't.

It was getting near the weekend. I had Mom convince Dad to take her and my little brother Jaz to Sea World on Saturday. They would go to my Aunt's for dinner, meaning I'd have all day Saturday till about 10 at night to finally trip Wes.

Well, the big day came and I made myself available for another lecture. I let him go on and on and got him thinking he was convincing me to change my ways. Then I hit his male pride right between the eyes. I grabbed his arm with both of my hands and leaned into him, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. From the look on his face, it was obvious he thought he'd convinced me.

"If you're so worried about what's good for me and what's not, where have you been for the past three years?"

It took every ounce of strength in my soul to keep from taking him in my arms. He looked so sad. I knew it was for the best, but it was like I stabbed him in the back and then twisted the knife a few times. He was struggling to hold his jaw steady and I saw tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't hold it in - he made a noise, kind of a snort. I couldn't face him. I did the best acting job I've ever done in my life. I took off as if I didn't have a care in the world and ran to the curb where Bubba had just driven up, making sure to look as sexy as possible. I scooted across the seat and leaned up against Bubba, then grabbed onto his arm just as I had done with Wes. I looked over my shoulder at Wes and gave him a big smile as if I knew I was going to get fucked by the football team and was looking forward to it. I saw his shoulders slump and his hands went up to his face just as we took off down the street. If this didn't work, I didn't know how I was going to live with myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.