Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I woke up alone. I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was just after 8 in the morning.

I got up, went into the bathroom, used the toilet, then took a quick shower. I decided to shave even though there wasn't much growth on my face. By the time I brushed my teeth and hair, threw on a pair of shorts and made my way downstairs it was 8:30.

I was just walking through the kitchen door when I heard Jaz.

"You're walkin' funny again, Mom. Did you fall onto the bar on your bike like I did?"

"No, Jaz. It's just an adult thing. I'll be walking fine in a few days."

Les chimed in "We'll all be walking better in a few days, Jaz."

I checked out the kitchen. Jaz was sat at the table with his bowl of Trix. I don't care what Mom makes for breakfast, he has to have his Trix.

Les and Sam were on either side of him on the bench drinking coffee with lots of milk and sugar in it. Mom was at the stove, watching over big frying pans of bacon and scrambled eggs. She was taking four pieces of toast out of the toaster and putting them on a plate. "OK, you guys. I need someone to put some plates and silverware on the table."

The girls got up and did as they were told. Les also went into the refrigerator and got a pitcher of orange juice and a bowl with butter in it.

I looked at my younger brother. "Hey Jaz. Did you make that butter last night?"

"Yep." He looked proud of himself.

"Is it any good?"

"Yeah. It's reeeal good. Isn't it?" He looked at the girls for confirmation.

Les made a production of licking her lips and Sam followed suit. They both said "Uuuhhmmm."

"OK, then. I guess I'll just have to try some of this good butter on my toast." I got a piece of toast and took care to spread the butter just right. Then I held it under my nose and sniffed, then licked a bit of the butter and finally took a small bite and savored it. "Smooth. Not too spicy. A hint of milk. I'd say it's La Mesa butter from Lakeside cream, probably a July 1965 vintage. Very good."

I reached over and messed Jaz's hair as he was giggling.

Mom came over with the bacon and started piling it on our plates. She put that pan away and did the same with eggs. She seemed to have a better appetite than most mornings.

The food was fantastic. The bacon was from the half pig we had in the freezer, the bread was from Dudley's bakery in Ramona and the eggs had been laid yesterday. And the butter had been in a cow till yesterday afternoon. Better than Trix any day.

I was sitting next to Sam. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "What cha got going on today?"

"Well, we've got practice from 11 till 1, then nothing."

"That should work out pretty good. I've got three lawns I've got to mow and then I'll probably have all afternoon with nothing to do. Unless you can think of something."

She thought about it for a bit. After about 15 seconds, it finally hit her what I was talking about. She reached around me and pulled me toward her and gave me a kiss that would have knocked my socks off if I'd been wearing any. "I'm sure we can find something to do."

"So, Les. Are you going to be OK without the two of us for a while?"

"Yeah, I'm a big girl. I'm sure I can find something to do."

We finished up breakfast. Mom told Jaz he could go play with Billy if he wanted and he was gone like a shot. She asked Sam if she could help with the dishes because she had something she wanted to talk to her about and Sam agreed. I gave them both a kiss as I headed out to the garage to get my mower.

I was wheeling the mower down the driveway when Les came out the front door. She came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It would have looked innocent if any of the neighbors were observing but the way she leaned into me had me starting to get hard. "You don't know how much she's been looking forward to this, Wes. Thanks, from both of us."

"You're welcome, Les. It's not like I'm being forced or anything. I love her just like I love you and Mom."

She kissed me on the cheek again and I pushed the lawnmower into the street. I heard what sounded like a scream and looked back at Les to see her hands up to her mouth, an expression of horror on her face. I looked to my left just in time to see a car run into me. The last thing I remember is the impact as it threw me down the street.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.