Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock on the dresser next to me. 4:30. Les was scrunched up to my side, her head on my chest, one of her arms splayed across my body. Her caramel colored hair was spread out as if she was posed for a magazine cover. I could see her left nostril move as she breathed in and out. Once again I marveled at how beautiful my sister was.

I moved my right leg and it felt like it was pinched. Dried juices on my pubic hair that then stuck to the leg. There was also some moisture on the other leg where her body was leaking.

I maneuvered my body out from under Les. She moaned and I replaced it with the pillow I'd been laying on. She sighed and hugged it to her chest. And she called me gullible.

I put on my shorts and ran down to the kitchen. Mom was doing her cooking thing. She squealed when I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Jesus, Wes. Look at what you did to me." She held out her right arm. It was covered in goose bumps.

I spun her around and kissed her. She sighed, opened her mouth and held me close.

When we finally took a breath, she looked at her arm and then at me. "I'm serious. No one has been able to do that to me since I was dating your father. The same thing with touching me. You come right up to me and grab. Anybody else just puts his hand on my shoulder and I almost knock his head off. How did you ever think to kiss me there in the first place?"

"Well, when you're standing in front of the sink with your arms in water up to the elbows, there aren't a whole lot of places to kiss. And I like the way you react when I kiss your neck. As far as grabbing you is concerned, you're my woman and I just feel it's my right to hold on to you and show you my love. You do know I love you, don't you Mom?"

She showed that she did by kissing me again.

I found out that dinner was going to be ready in half an hour, that we were having meat loaf and that Dad was "out of town" for a few days. I told Mom I was going to take a shower. Another kiss, a swat on her butt and I was going upstairs to the bathroom.

After my shower I knocked softly of Les's door. No response. I pushed it in slowly to see her sleeping, still hugging the pillow to her. I went over and sat down on the side of her bed. She looked so beautiful I felt guilty about waking her.

"Les. Wakey Wakey." No response.

I rubbed her back gently. That got an "Uhhhmm," but nothing else.

"Come on, Les. It's time to get up."

"Leave me alone."

I could have poured water on her or swatted her but I didn't feel good about it. Maybe I was growing up a bit.

I was able to move her from her side to her back. I got down and moved her knees apart so that I had access to her love tunnel. I used my saliva to get my finger good and wet and started playing with her pussy lips. I had to repeat the process a few times, then I finally felt warmth as my finger sank into her. I moved in and out and felt her moisten up.

It was time to lose the finger. I leaned in and licked from bottom to the top, making sure I maintained pressure as I dragged my tongue over her clit. I heard a hiss as I did this. I concentrated on her pussy, trying to fuck her with my tongue. She tasted different today. I felt a saltiness as I swallowed. As she started moaning and moving her hips, I finally realized what was different. She had sperm mixed up with her own fluids and that's what I was sucking on. Well, she swallowed the stuff, it wasn't going to kill me. Who knows, it might even earn me some brownie points. Not that I was going to make a habit of cleaning my sperm from her pussy.

She was plenty wet and was getting into her moving and noise making. I stuck a finger inside her and moved it in and out. I glanced up and she appeared to be asleep, as if she was having a sensuous dream. I leaned back in and started licking her love button. The volume went up, as did the movement. About fifteen seconds into it she clamped her legs on my head, shouted "Oh, God" and shook for a half minute, her pussy chewing on my finger throughout.

She relaxed her legs and I moved up her body. She was awake but looked dazed.

"Hey, Beautiful. It's time to get up. Dinner's almost ready."

"Uhhhmm. Why don't we forget about dinner. Come back to bed."

"Can't do it. You took all my protein and I need to get some back. You guys wouldn't want me dying on you, would you?"

"Oh, all right. I guess you can have something to eat. But Wes?"

"Yeah, Sis."

"You can wake me up like that any time you want to."

I gave her a kiss and resisted her attempts to pull me back onto the bed.

Mom was putting a big glass of chocolate milk in front of Jaz as I walked into the kitchen. He took a gulp and put it down.

"Quite a mustache you've got there, Jaz."

He laughed and wiped it off with the back of his hand.

"So, Jaz, are you ready for some meat loaf?"

"Yeah. I love meat loaf."

Most everything Mom made was good, but meat loaf was one of her specialties. It always tasted good, but I could swear she never made it the same way twice. I've seen her use bread crumbs, crushed saltines and even leftover dinner rolls to hold it together. There were always eggs. We had some friends in Lakeside who had a few acres. We got our eggs and milk from them. Most of the time they were warm when Mom brought them home and put them in the fridge. Not because they were left out in the sun. They're warm when they come out of the chicken or the cow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.