Wes and Les
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I used the toilet and brushed my teeth. The beard was under control, so I headed towards Les's room. I knocked on her door.

"Come in, Wes."

I opened the door. My breath caught in my throat. My sister was lying on her bed, on her back, as naked as the day she was born. Except for a big red bow that covered her sex.

She smiled her big smile at me. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to come over here and unwrap your present?"

I closed my mouth and got my legs working. I kneeled next to her bed and leaned over to kiss my sister.

So sweat, so moist. It had been too long. There was no way I could give this up.

So far it was just our mouths that were touching. I lifted my right hand and let it gently hold her left breast. Les moaned under my mouth. I worked my thumb back and forth over the nipple - gently, slowly. She couldn't make up her mind whether to push herself into my hand or try to pull it away.

As the moaning and squirming died down, I moved to her other breast and the game started again. Our kiss continued.

I finally pulled away. "I've missed this. Two days is way too long."

She squirmed, pushing her back into the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can hardly stand it. I love you, Wesley." She pulled me back for another kiss."

I lifted my hand and lightly dragged my fingernails from between her breasts down to the ribbon. They tickled her stomach as they made their way down her torso. Somehow Les made an "Eeeeey" sound while continuing to kiss me.

I feigned surprise as I came to the ribbon. I pulled my head back, looked her in the eyes and said "What have we got here?"

Les giggled and started to push me down towards the ribbon.

I resisted when I came across her breasts. I spent a couple of minutes worshiping them with my lips and tongue, using my hand to pay attention to the one I wasn't currently licking and sucking. Les made appropriate noises, wiggled and pulled my head into her.

I started down with my mouth, following the path my fingernails had taken previously. She giggled as I paid homage her navel with my tongue.

It was time to remove the bow. I looked at it and it was a real bow. It was made out of red velvet ribbon, about one and a half inches wide. It ran under her body, just under her butt at the top of her thighs. It must have been a job to tie by herself.

I looked up at Les. She was watching me intently. "It seems a shame to undo it. It's so pretty."

"There's something even prettier underneath it."

I turned my head and checked it out. I could spot a couple of ends. I leaned over and pulled at one with my teeth. It moved easily about 8 inches, then became tight. "Oh, my. I don't know if I can undo this."

Les groaned and kind of ground her butt into the bed, squeezing her thighs together.

I grabbed the other end between my teeth and pulled. Again, it seemed as if it was going to come undone, then stopped.

I moved up to face Les. "That's too much like work." I leaned in to kiss her again.

She turned her head to the side, screwed her face up with her eyes closed, made a disgusted noise and reached down. She grabbed the ribbon with both hands and wiggled it off like a tight pair of shorts. Her face was red by the time it was off.

Les was the one in our family who seemed to take pleasure in putting so much tape on a Christmas or birthday present that it was almost impossible to open. The more I complained, the more she did it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.