Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I sat back down in my chair, facing the three of them. The girls were still on edge, not knowing what I was going to decide about our relationship.

"Well, Joey, what do you think about all this?"

"I don't know. I was real pissed but Sam and Les seem to be OK about it. From what you said to Darcy, you really seem to care about both of them. How long has this been going on?"

"Not long. Like she said, Les has been working on getting my attention for a few months. She finally did last Saturday. Sam came into the picture shortly after. I'd been interested in both of them that way for years but held myself back because I thought it was perverted or sick. It isn't either of them."

"How..."

"I'm not going to give you any details, Joey. For one thing, the way you were acting on the way home, I don't know if I can trust you with any information I don't want everybody in the world to hear. For another, it's really none of your business."

Sam broke in. "Why don't you trust him?"

"Because he was acting like a 12 year old when I told him I'd found two women. Joey, you haven't had a lot to do with girls, have you?"

"I never get the chance. I've started to ask a couple out but I get tongue tied and end up just screwing it up."

"Well, he's going to get the chance on Friday."

I looked at my sister. "What have you gone and done now?"

Les looked close to tears. "Well, I'm sorry. It happened at practice yesterday before we got home. The girls kept bugging us and bugging us and we finally broke down."

Sam spoke up. "It isn't her fault. I was the one who said we could talk you into taking us to the drive-in."

"How can I take us to the drive-in? What am I supposed do, get Mom to drive us?"

Les answered, "There are a couple of girls on the squad who can drive. Sandy's parents will let her drive their Olds Vista Cruiser. It's huge and has three seats. They all want to meet you. And Vicky says she thinks Sam's brother is cute and wants to meet him, too."

"I guess I could go to the drive-in. I'd like to see Cat Ballou."

"Tough luck, brother. You're going to have to get yourself off some other way. We're going to the Lemon Grove Drive-In for $2 a car. They've got Beach Blanket Bingo and a couple of horror movies. Almost 6 hours at the drive-in."

"Yeah, and I'm sure you'll want to watch all 6 hours of it." My sister stuck her tongue out at me.

I looked over at Joey. "So, do you think you can act your age if we set you up with Vicky?"

"Yeah, I guess I was acting kinda goofy. Sorry, Wes."

"OK. I need you to take off. I promised these ladies that we'd sit down and have a nice long talk when I got back from the bike ride."

I closed the front door after Joey left and turned around. They still looked nervous. "Why don't the two of you figure out something we can eat for lunch? I'm going to take a quick shower." The girls acknowledged me by heading towards the kitchen.

I headed upstairs to get a clean pair of shorts and a tee shirt, then jumped in the shower. As I was drying off, I realized that my showers were taking less time since I wasn't beating off in the middle of them anymore.

I came downstairs to a find a well laid out table, almost as if Mom was trying to impress company. I had a large bowl of Campbell's tomato soup (my favorite) and a sandwich made with leftover turkey on a plate. There was even a quarter of a dill pickle next to the sandwich. A large glass of milk finished it off. The girls each had the same with half sandwiches and smaller soup bowls.

They were sat next to each other, across the table from my food.

"This looks good. I think maybe I'll keep you two around." That got a smile out of both girls. "So, I suppose you both talked to Mom after I took off."

They both nodded.

"OK. So, what did you talk about?"

Les started. "She told us she thought you'd settled down a bit."

"And that she thought we had good judgment in who we talked to."

"But if we didn't use that judgment and do what you wanted that we'd be stuck without you."

"And that she'd back you up whatever you do."

"And that we should suck up to you like we never have before."

By this time Sam had scooted around the table and was draped around my right shoulder. Les had walked over and was doing the same on my left. They reminded me of twins the way they were switching off with each other.

"Well, before you start sucking up, I want to know what else you've done. You told me about the squad knowing about us yesterday but didn't say anything about the drive-in till today. I want the two of you to come clean on everything."

Sam started this time. "I told Vicky I'd set her up with Joey but that he was fragile and I want her to take it easy with him."

"Sandy asked if we minded if she went after you. I told her and all the rest that that was up to you as long as you came back to us."

I got a stern look on my face. "So, you think you can pimp me out to your girlfriends and that's going to make it alright to blatantly go against my wishes. Do you think as long as you get me laid you can get away with whatever you want to?"

I heard a sudden intake of breath on either side of me and felt a tightened grip on each shoulder.

"Les. How would you feel if I told Bubba I didn't care what he tried with you? Sam, how about if I invited Joey into the bed with us?"

"Oh, Gawd."

"You wouldn't!"

"If I acted the way you two did I would. I know you're trying to do what you think is best for me, but I deserve a say in who I take to bed with me. And I don't need to spend my time and energy fighting off women who've been told I'm a pushover so go ahead and try me. Now. Do I have your attention?"

"Yes Sir!." Both of them, almost in harmony.

"Good. Then get back over on your side of the table so I can see you as I talk to you."

They moved back and focused their attention on me.

"First of all, even though neither of you said anything, I'm sure you both noticed that I told Darcy and Joey that I've had the hots for you for a long time. And I'm not willing to throw away what we have without trying to fix it." They knew better than to interrupt me, but that didn't prevent the two of them from breaking into huge smiles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.