Wes and Les
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I woke up at 7, Tuesday morning. I still had a girl on each shoulder.

I worked my way out from under them. No small chore, I can tell you. I got a couple of groans, but I was able to get out and into the bedroom.

I made my way downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen wearing her famous robe. I snuck up behind her and kissed her neck. She shivered and tried to pull her head down inside her robe.

"Joey was just here asking if you guys were going out on the bikes today."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the girls. Maybe it will do some good to just get away for a few hours."

"That's fine if you're getting away to think. Running away is the last thing you need to do."

"I know, Mom. I learned my lesson about that last Saturday."

"I'm sure you'll work everything out, Dear. How about some eggs and bacon for the road?"

"That would be great. Let me run over to Joey's and tell him we're going."

"Bring him back for breakfast if you want."

"Thanks, Mom."

I opened the gate in the fence that separated our back yards. Daisy came bouncing over to me and stuck her nose in my crotch. She'd been doing this for years, I guess now I was going to have to break her of the habit or I'd never hear the end of it. I held her nose in both hands, pushed her away and said "Sit, Girl." She sat, her tail swishing back and forth. I scratched behind her ear, said "Good Girl" and walked toward Joey's back door. Daisy bounced along, just behind me.

I tapped on the screen door and Joey's Mom said "Come in, Stranger. Would you like some breakfast?"

I spotted Joey say at the kitchen table, pulling a fork out of a mouth full of egg. I waved at him.

"No thanks. I was just coming over to see if Joey ate yet. Hey Joey. Why don't we meet at my place about 7:30. I'd like to ride out toward Mission Valley."

Joey swallowed a mouthful, took a swig of milk, then said "Sure."

I said goodbye and got home just in time to sit down to my breakfast. Mom sat down across from me with a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry if I got in your way last night."

"Don't worry about it. Mom. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I'm sorry if I'm being a little crazy."

"Well, this is the first time you and the girls are going to be at the same school for a couple of years. As long as you don't ravage them on the quad I don't think there will be any problem with you spending time with your sister and next door neighbor. And even their cheerleader friends. I think it would look a lot less suspicious if Joey joined the group. You know, you're not the first high school boy who's had a relationship with a girl. Many of them have been able to keep it from being spread around."

"I know, Mom. It's just... I don't know... Well, I just really love my sister and don't want to mess it up."

"Don't underestimate your sister. She can be pretty devious when she wants to. She'll probably have everybody convinced you're hanging out with Sam and she's just the third wheel."

"You're probably right. You know what really bothers me?"

"The fact that you look like a lovesick cow? And you're afraid anybody who looks at you will be able to tell you're head over heels in love with your sister?"

I laughed. "See? That's it exactly. If you can see it, why won't anybody else?"

"Oh, come on now, Wesley. I think I know you a little better than anybody else. And don't forget, I've got two spies who tell me everything that goes on, right after it happens. They'll tell some of their friends, but they aren't going to tell the whole school. You may not believe this, but if they told the rest of the squad, they feel confident that no one's going to spread it. They're both pretty good judges of character."

"I hope so. I just don't want Les and me to get into trouble when we get back in school."

"I really don't think you have anything to worry about, Honey."

I heard the screen door open. "What are you worried about, Wes?"

"Whether you'd be able to walk away from the table. The way you were stuffing your face..."

"Alright, boys. That's enough. Wesley, run upstairs and brush your teeth, then go for your bike ride. Don't forget to kiss the girls goodbye." Joey looked up at this.

I did as Mom said. The girls tried to pull me back into bed with them but I stood my ground.

"I had a good talk with Mom this morning. I haven't figured everything out, but I think we'll be OK. I'm going to go riding with Joey. Sam? Have you said anything to your brother?"

"Good God, No."

"Well, he's going to have to at least know about what's going on if we're ever going to pull it off at school. Unless you two want to go to a girls school with the rest of the squad. And you, Samantha are going to have to decide what you want."

Les spoke up. "That's easy. We both want you. I'm willing to share."

"I see. Do I have any say in this?"

"We'll let you think you do. But you really won't." Sam, this time.

"Well, at least you're honest. Are you sure about this, Sam?"

"As sure as I've ever been. I've been in love with you almost as long as Les has."

I leaned over and gave her a fairly long kiss. I was sorely tempted to tell Joey to go ride by himself. I broke away. "Sam. There are several ways we can do this. I can talk to your brother while we're out riding, the two of us can talk to him together when I get back, with or without Les, or you can talk to him alone after we get back."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.