Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Mom was shaking my shoulder. We were still lying in bed. I must have dozed off. There was drool on her tit.

"Wake up, Honey. Your Dad's going to be home in an hour and I've got to make dinner. And we both need to take a shower."

We kissed, then I started to get out of bed.

"Hold on on a minute, Dear. I got you a present." She reached into her night table drawer and pulled out a wrapped box. It looked about the size of a Whitman's Sampler - those chocolates you get at the drug store for Valentine's Day.

It was wrapped like a birthday present. I looked at the wrapping paper, trying to figure out what it was. There were symbols of different kinds. A six sided star, a top, a candle holder with three candles. I realized they were all Jewish. There was a phrase repeated several times on the paper - "Now That You're a Man." I looked at Mom questioningly.

"I know. We're not Jewish. It's meant for a boy's Bar Mitzfah. But it was as close as I could get to what I wanted. Go ahead. Open it up."

I tore off the paper. The box had a picture of a Greek soldier on a horse, the word "Trojan" in big letters and a word I'd never seen - "prophylactics". It also had a quantity - eight dozen.

"Thanks, Mom. What is it?"

"Oh, you poor thing. Haven't you ever heard of rubbers?"

I think my face turned red. I thought how funny it was. A couple of hours ago my fist was inside her ass. But that taboo of talking to your mother about things to do with sex was still kicking in.

"I've heard of them, but I really don't know what they are. They're supposed to be something you use with prostitutes, I think."

"Well, if you ever feel the desire to be with a prostitute, you would be wise to use one. But they are basically designed for two things. They prevent you from getting a girl pregnant and they prevent you from getting any venereal disease the girl might have. I'm working on the assumption that you were a virgin until Saturday. Is that right?"

"Yes." I still felt embarrassed.

"OK. Les is no problem. She's on that new birth control pill they have and you don't have to worry about disease from her. You just did Sam's butt, right?

"Yeah. She told me she didn't want to get pregnant."

"I don't blame her. That's the last thing either of you need this young. So you don't have to worry about what you've done so far. But you should be careful from now on."

She took the box out of my hands and opened it up. She pulled out a small package about one and a half inches square. I could see the outline of a ring inside the package.

"This is one rubber. It's also called a prophylactic or a condom but we'll just use the common word. It is designed for one use and one use only. It should be thrown away so that no one can get to it when you are finished. The safest thing to do with it it flush it down a toilet. Since you are the male and are carrying the sperm that can make a woman pregnant, you are responsible for finding out if you need to wear a rubber and for making sure it's put on properly. A rubber that falls off in the middle of sex doesn't do anyone any good.

"A gentleman always takes care of the disposal of his rubber unless his lady volunteers to take care of it. It is rude to pull out of a woman and throw your rubber on the floor or leave it on the bed. While I'm on the subject... You'll find that nothing will turn a woman on as much as being polite to her. And nothing will turn her off as much as rudeness. And that includes keeping clean, farting and treating her like a slut. If she's in your bed, she deserves to be treated like a lady."

Mom looked down at me. I was at half mast. She bent over and took me in her mouth. Damn, can she use that tongue. I was standing at attention 15 seconds later.

Mom had my cock on one hand and the package in the other. She put a corner in her mouth and tore it open. She let go of me to pull the condom out of the package. It looked like a ring of rubber with a rubber diaphragm inside. She had it between the thumb and forefinger of both hands and held it up to me. "You can't put it on if you have it like this." She flipped it around and set it on the head of my cock. "This way it rolls right on." She proceeded to roll it until it was completely on. There was a little pocket at the top. "You want to leave this space so you don't break it when you start coming. A broken rubber means babies. Wesley. I need you to promise me that you will use a rubber with any of your girlfriends who could get pregnant."

"I will, Mom."

"Good. And make sure you know who you're taking to bed with you. One of the easiest and oldest ways for a woman to get a man to marry is to "accidentally" get pregnant. Nothing feels as good as making love, skin to skin. But forcing 20 years of marriage to someone you just met on yourself isn't worth it. Besides, you can have fun with rubbers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.