Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I started to roll Mom onto her stomach.

"Wait a minute. I'll be right back."

She went into the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet and came back. She handed me a jar of Vaseline and a dry washcloth.

"Use this on your finger, then loosen me up back there."

I rolled her on her stomach. Perfection. Les and Sam had beautiful, athletic, teenage asses. Mom had the ass of a woman. Like an upside down heart, it's shape was perfect. No flab, no blemish, just pure beauty. The first thing I did was lay my cheek on top of it while holding on to her hips and waist with my arms. I heard an "Uhhmmm." I then started to slowly rub her ass with my face. A cheek, then my chin, a couple of kisses, the other cheek, all the while rubbing and massaging and feeling with my hands. I was literally worshiping her ass.

I kissed it all over, then started licking. I pulled her legs apart and stuck my tongue as far down as it would reach. I was able to get it in her vagina. I then moved back toward her crack and then up. I just used my tongue and my face to spread her open, keeping my hands on the bed next to her hips. As I repeated this, her crack opened a little more each time. She was making "happy" sounds. Little whimpers, moans, "Ohhs" and Uhhms", quiet, little, contented noises.

I moved my hands up to her cheeks and spread them. She moaned a little louder at this. I stuck my tongue in her vagina and repeated the motion. This time I was able to touch the bottom of the crack all the way up. This was the first time I'd come in contact with her asshole. The moan was louder still.

I continued this a few times, playing with her little star as I passed it, then delaying and playing some more until I was just concentrating on her asshole.

By this time she was squirming and almost constantly moaning. "I need you in me. Loosen me up with your finger."

I opened the jar of Vaseline and dipped my index finger in it. I moved to her butt and swirled it around the edge of the hole. Another dip in the jar and then I just pushed straight in, all the way. She breathed in hard. "Another finger."

I dipped two fingers and made sure they were covered about halfway up. Again, they went straight in with out any resistance. "Move them around."

I started fucking her with my fingers, stretching her as I did so. "Another." Her voice was breathy - like she was panting the word out.

Three fingers this time. I lay them down on top of the Vaseline to get them as covered as possible. I scooped up a little more and rubbed it on her butthole. I then covered the three fingers as much as possible. One push, no resistance, they were in. I worked them in and out. She was whimpering almost constantly. It sounded almost like she was purring. After a minute or so I just pulled out, put my pinkie next to the other three and pushed back in. She didn't indicate that she felt any difference. She was moving her butt up as I pushed in, then dropping back on the bed as I pulled out. I picked up the jar with my other hand and was able to coat my thumb on a couple of out strokes. She seemed pretty loose and was definitely into having four fingers going in and out. I pulled back far enough to add my thumb to the mix and pushed in till I met resistance. I was in to the knuckles on the back of my hand. She sucked in air and said "Keep going. It feels so good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.