Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I went into the bathroom, cleaned off and took care of business. After I was back in the room and we'd all settled down, Sam said she had some things to do. Les and I were still tired from being interrupted every two hours during the night and decided to go back to sleep. Sam reminded Les that they had cheer leading practice at 2 in the afternoon. It was 10:30.

Les was slipping on a nightgown. "Why don't you come by at 1 and we'll go together. My butt feels pretty good and I don't want to miss practice."

Sam agreed, gave me a kiss that would have melted my socks off if I was wearing any and went out the door. Les was lying on the bed. She smiled, patted the mattress a couple of times and said "Come 'ere."

I lay on the bed and took her in my arms. Sam's kiss had been great, but Les put her to shame. After a few minutes we decided that, nice as it was to kiss each other, we really needed to catch up on our sleep. I remember rolling over, Les snuggling up against my back, and nothing after that.

I was having the most erotic dream I could remember. This long tongue was lapping at my prick, wrapping around it on each stroke. There was warm breath accompanying the licking. I couldn't believe the talent in this tongue. The licking stopped, then a second tongue joined the first. Then the head of my cock was enclosed in a warm mouth while the other tongue kept licking the shaft. Wait a minute. This felt to good to be a dream. No one had this good an imagination.

I opened my eyes to see Sam's mouth wrapped around my cock while Les was lapping at the rest of it. Les pushed Sam out of the way and they switched places. Les had me in her mouth when I announced my impending climax. Sam cried out "Let me! Let me!"

Les got off, Sam got on. Les said "OK, but you've got to swallow it." She started licking my balls and reached underneath me and stuck a finger up my ass. I came hard and fast.

I could see Sam's eyes open wide. She obviously wasn't expecting quite so much, quite so fast. After the third spurt, she backed her mouth off me. Her hand had been around the shaft, she just brought it up and put her thumb over the top. As if that would stop anything. Les saw what was happening and slid me in her mouth before anything was lost.

After I was through, they both sat up on the bed facing each other. Les opened her mouth to show that it was full of cum, then made a big production of swallowing it. Sam opened her mouth as much as she could without spilling any, then forced her load down. After she swallowed she made a face and shook her head.

Les looked at her. "You've got to swallow it. It's the law." She laughed.

"Sam. If you can learn to swallow and like it, guys will be willing to die for you," I said.

She smiled at both of us. "I guess it wasn't so bad. I'll just have to keep practicing until I get used to it."

Les got a big grin on her face, wrapped her arm around Sam's waist. "Well, how do we compare to your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about?"

Sam had her arm around Les by now. She looked over at Les, smiled, and said "Daisy. Are we as good as Daisy?"

"Well, Daisy has the tongue for it, that's for sure. But a big part of a blow job is having a mouth wrapped around you and I don't think Daisy can do that. I'd be willing to bet that Daisy could do some stuff to a woman that even I couldn't do. And you know what I can do," this last looking right at Les.

Les shivered and turned to Sam. They both turned red and giggled. Then as one, they exclaimed "Cheerleader practice!"

Sam was already in her cheerleader's outfit. She sat on the bed holding my cock while Les put on a show of putting on her uniform. I learned that if it's done the right way, a woman getting dressed can be just as sexy as a woman getting undressed. Sam and I both cheered Les as she finished.

They took turns kissing me goodbye. I think they were playing a game to see who could make me the hardest.

They were going out the door when Sam looked over her shoulder. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your Mom said she wants to see you when you wake up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.