Wes and Les
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I lay down on her back, my head to the left of hers, my cock still inside her. She stirred.

"You better get up. Your pubic hair is too rough on my sore butt. You really did a number with that ruler."

I got off her, leaned over and attempted to kiss it better.

"That's nice, but it still hurts. We're going to limit how often we do this."

"That's a surprise. I didn't think you'd want me to spank you again."

"Are you kidding? I haven't come like that before. When I called you "Daddy" and you spanked my butt that last time, I thought I was going to die. It was sooo intense!"

She got up from the bed slower than usual. "I'm really going to have to keep quiet for a few days. My butt hurts when I move. But I've got to go in and use the toilet. I feels like you deposited a couple of gallons in me."

I got up and supported Les on her way to the bathroom. "I can make it from here. This probably isn't going to be pretty."

She pushed the door closed and I heard her grunting as she went back to the toilet. Then I heard Les scream in pain.

I wasn't going to stay in the hallway for that. I pushed the door open and rushed in. Les had her hand on the back of the toilet, trying to get up from a sitting position. There were tears on her cheeks. "I guess you hurt me more than either of us thought. I can't sit down. But I've got to empty this out."

I felt like shit. I did this to her and I needed to help her.

First, I got her to straighten up as best she could and moved her to the side of the toilet. I sat down on the throne to a "What are you doing?" I put my legs together and pulled Les toward me. I moved her forward until she was up against my chest, opened up my legs and got her to sit down.

It worked out so that my legs supported her on the undamaged portion of her butt. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. She was able to empty out her bowels. There was a lot in there and her body was anxious to get rid of it. It sounded like my early morning pee as the semen spewed out of her back end.

Of course, it wasn't just semen that came out and Les got all embarrassed that I got some shit on one of my legs. I told her it didn't matter, which it didn't, but I don't think she believed me. She tried to use some toilet paper to clean herself off but it was obviously painful by the way she sucked in air and bit her lip. I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her butt, lifted her up and took her into the bedroom. I put her on her stomach and told her to stay where she was.

Mom had a bag of rags she used for cleaning in a kitchen closet. I dug through it and found the most used cotton briefs I could find, put some warm water in a bowl and went back upstairs. Les was still on her stomach and looked like she was going to break down into tears from embarrassment any second. I ripped the cloth in two and gently cleaned her with a wet rag. I was able to use the other piece to dry her without hurting her too much. I told Les I'd be right back, not to go anywhere. I got a small laugh out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.