Wes and Les
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I walked into the kitchen and saw Les sitting there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"So, big brother, it looks like there are two females next door with the hots for you."

"Les, I don't think you should be spreading this around. We could get into a lot of trouble for what we're doing."

"Oh, lighten up. Sometimes you can be such a dweeb."

It wasn't what she was saying but the way she said it. She sounded like the smart ass she was when I was trying to protect her from Bubba. It hit me the wrong way.

"I mean it, Les. I don't want you spreading this around. You know you're not too old to spank."

"Oh, God! You wouldn't!" The look on her face was a cross between fear, shock and anticipation.

I reached out for her and she ran up the stairs, giggling and screaming at the same time. If there was any doubt in my mind before, the sight of that ass in those tight shorts as she went up the stairs got rid of it.

I took my time walking up the stairs. Her door was closed, not just pushed to. The handle wouldn't turn.

"Open this door, young lady."

"No."

"I'm not fooling, Les. If you don't open this door right now, it's going to be worse when I finally get to you. You know you can't stay in there forever."

It was quiet for the better part of a minute, then I heard the tick of the door being unlocked. I waited, but she didn't open the door herself.

I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. As the door swung in, I could see her sitting on her bed, facing me.

Her face was flushed, as if she'd been running. Her hands were together between her legs, which were together from crotch to toe, bent to the left at the knee. I could see her chest moving as she breathed heavier than normal. She was staring straight at me, defiantly.

I made my voice as stern as I could. "I've had about enough from you, young lady. I want you to stay right where you are. I'll be back in a couple of minutes to teach you a lesson."

She mumbled something.

"What did you say?" Commanding.

"I said Yes Sir."

"That's more like it. I'll be right back."

I went into my room and found my ruler in my top desk drawer. Grandma gave it to me years ago when I started school. She told me she'd used it all through school when she was young and she really loved that ruler. It was one of the old fashioned wooden rulers, 12" long, a metal strip from top to bottom on one side for drawing straight lines. Not the cheap balsa wood rulers they give away. This one was thick and two and a half inches wide. It was even varnished. I hit the palm of my hand. It made a satisfying sound and was strong enough that I knew it wouldn't break. I stopped by the bathroom and picked up some lotion Les was always using on her legs. I put it in my back pocket, then walked into her room. I used the ruler on my hand as I walked through the door. I heard a sudden intake of breath as the ruler snapped against my palm.

We each had desks in our rooms for doing our homework. I walked over to Les's and pulled out the high-backed chair that was sitting under it and turned it so that it was facing her bed. It even had a pillow on it so my butt would be comfortable while I was doing this. I sat down.

"Leslie." My turn to use the full name.

"What?" Timid.

"Come over here."

She hesitantly approached until she was just out of arm's reach, then stopped. Her attention was on the floor. Her breathing seemed a bit more labored.

I pointed to a spot right in front of my feet. "Over here."

She shuffled up a couple of steps, still paying attention to the floor.

As kids, neither of us were spanked. I may have gotten swatted in the diaper a time or two when I did something dangerous, but as we got old enough to understand what was happening, we would get put in the corner, sent to our room, have privileges taken away, that kind of thing. The one consistent thing, no matter the punishment was that the parent doing the punishing would make sure we knew why we were being punished. Of course, since Les could usually talk herself out of punishment, or at least reduce it, she wasn't as used to the procedure as I was.

"Look at me, Leslie."

She slowly brought her head up until she was looking right at me. Her bottom lip was quivering. I could see she was putting a lot of effort into making it stop.

"Leslie. Do you know why I'm going to spank you?"

"Yes, Sir." Still quiet.

"Why?"

"For telling Sam about us."

"No. Think again."

"For teasing you about Daisy?"

"No. I'm disappointed that you told Sam, but we didn't discuss talking to people before, so I can't punish you for that. I'm not happy about Daisy, but I have to admit it was pretty funny to have a dog wake me up with a blow job. And I'm sure you'll figure out a way so that everybody I know hears the story.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.