Wes and Les
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

It sounded like she meant it. Being the good lover I knew I should be, I assumed some foreplay was in order. I was going to gently nudge her thighs apart when she moved her right foot up next to her hip, stood up on it, moved her ass over a couple of feet and pulled her left foot up next to her hip on that side.

Good. I had her legs apart. I figured I would go down on her for a minute or two. I was still on the side of the bed so I moved down to the bottom and put my head between her legs. I couldn't believe how powerful her scent was. Then I looked at the robe underneath her. I thought I'd had a wet spot on my pants. Her robe was soaked. It was over saturated and there was actually a puddle on it. "God Damn it, will you please fuck me?" It sounded like she was going to cry.

I stood up and pulled my pants down. Talk about wet spots. We were going to have to do some laundry before the folks got home tomorrow. I climbed up on her, my prick leading the way. "I just want to make sure we do it right, this time." She grabbed my prick and pulled it towards her sex.

I heard a squishing sound as she guided me into her center. God, what a sexy sound. Once I was positioned, she grabbed my ass in her hands and pulled me into her. In one motion I was down to the root.

I'd thought there could be nothing better than her mouth. Once again, I found out I was wrong. SHIT! It was so wet. And so warm. And so silky. And so tight. And I was home, right where I belonged. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Are you going to just sit there or are you going to move?" I wanted to say "Sit there," because it felt so good, but it was obvious that her choice was move. After I'd gone a half inch, I knew she had the right idea.

The first thing I did was pull back and fall out of her pussy. Immediately there were four hands trying to grab, pull and guide it back in. I took care not to go too far on the up stroke after that. There was no problem on the down stroke. She let me go in as far as I wanted.

What do you know. I thought I'd have to go down on her to give her the foreplay she needed. Evidently tickling her with feathers, keeping her blindfolded wondering what I would do next and mauling her breasts for 20 minutes was enough foreplay for her. Go figure. After about 10 strokes she wrapped her legs around my ass, pulled as if she was trying to get my whole body in her pussy, let out a scream (not really let out - the damn thing lasted about two minutes) and started clamping and releasing my cock with her pussy. This clamping also lasted a couple of minutes. Well, I wimped out. I came after the second clamp. I pushed in as far as I could and tried to shoot come out her mouth from the inside. This was unbelievable. Every time I came with this woman was better than the last time. She was tight inside, so I guess there wasn't a whole lot of room. By the time I was done, there was semen coming out around my cock, puddling up on top of her own juices on the robe. I laid down on top of her and felt her heart beat and listened to her scream and felt her clench and unclench for about a minute before she passed out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.