Wes and Les
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

She slid up the bed and looked in my eyes. Her tongue licked around her lips and her eyes were sparkling. "Well, do you want to fuck right away or do you want to get something to eat?"

I felt like banging the side of my head with the heel of my hand. Was this my sweet little sister? I didn't know she knew most of the words she was screaming while my head was clamped between her legs. And she had just sucked my soul through my cock and swallowed it.

I realized I hadn't eaten since that morning. Her alarm clock told me that it was only 8:45 at night. And I was feeling a bit hungry.

"If we stop to eat can we still fuck?"

"Oh, yeah, Buddy. You better believe it. By the time Mom and Dad get home tomorrow you'll be lucky if you have enough energy to crawl into your own room."

That sold me. I could tell I was going to need some nourishment.

"We better eat, then." I got up and started to turn down the hall toward the stairs. "Hey. Were you born in a barn? Put some shorts on at least."

Well, she had a point. I went back in her room and picked my gym shorts off the floor. There was no way they were going to be good for anything until they were washed. I threw them in the hamper and grabbed another pair from my dresser. I walked down to go in her room but Les had already left.

I walked downstairs, and there she was in the kitchen. She still had her robe on, still had the bunny slippers. Her smooth hair was down her back. She was busy doing something at the counter next to the sink.

I was amazed at how beautiful Les looked after all she been through that day. She looked like she'd just come out of the shower and was preparing dinner. I took another chance to look at that fabulous ass of hers. It still stuck out enchantingly, even though she had that robe on. That robe was something else. She got it soon after she started growing up, a present from Mom. I don't know what material it was, but it reminded me of a lightweight version of a quilt. It was blue in color and soft to the touch. It didn't go straight down but was fitted, pulling in to accent her womanly waist. Now, Les had always worn shorty pajamas or cotton nightgowns as a girl. There was always plenty of leg to see when she was watching TV or coming out of the shower. I hadn't seen that for the last 3 years ever since she got that robe. But after my experience today, I had an affinity for that robe. She might not have anything on under it. I know she didn't have anything on as far as I had opened it up earlier this evening. It had enough substance to it that I didn't think I'd see her tits sway, even if they did. I was beginning to see how a mystery could be sexier than having it all on display. Not that I was knocking display.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" Her question snapped me out of my daydream. "I was just thinking how beautiful you are." For once I said what I was thinking without putting my foot in my mouth. Her face lit up with a smile and she said "You ain't so bad yourself," as she gave me a quick hug. "There's some leftover roast beef and mashed potatoes. I figure you can use some protein. I already had mine." She made a production of licking her lips.

This was definitely not the skinny, pigtailed girl I left to her own devices three years ago. This was a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to take it. It scared me to think how formidable she was going to be as an adult.

She made a plate of meat and potatoes for me and proceeded to sit on my lap and "try" about half of it. Fortunately there was more so I didn't starve. She made sure I didn't get too full. "I don't want you conking out on me because you got stuffed. If anyone's going to get stuffed around here, it's gonna be me."

We put the dishes away, cleaned off the table and Les looked me over. "OK, big boy. It's time for desert."

She headed toward the stairway and like a good boy (puppy dog) I followed. It was enjoyable. I was liking that robe more and more the more I looked at it. She swung into her room and was standing next to her bed.

"OK. Off with the shorts." I pushed them down and off my legs and once more I was naked. For one of the few times that evening I wasn't fully hard. Kind of half and half.

"Get up on the bed. Put your hands by your sides. And don't bother me while I'm eating. In fact, you need to close your eyes." Well, by now I'd figured out that if I followed her directions that good things would happen. I closed my eyes and waited. She moved my cock up so that it was laying on my stomach. I heard this shshing sound and felt something like a feather on the underside of my cock. Then I felt two of her fingers push down on the middle of my cock. And then it started getting cold. What the hell?

She could tell I needed to. "OK, you can look." She was putting a spray can away in the pocket of her robe. My cock was covered in whipped cream and there was a single cherry in the middle. "Oh, my. A Sundae, all for me. With nuts. You took my cherry and now I'm gonna get yours." She softly cradled my balls in her hand. Another unbelievable sensation in a day filled with them. Still holding my sac, she started to gently lick off the cream. Of course, my cock was different than a pie that just came out of the refrigerator. My body heat was causing the cream to melt and flow down between my legs, on my stomach, wherever. Les did a great job of trying to get it all but it was a loosing battle what with her giggling and the speed it was flowing. She finally picked up the cherry and make a big show of holding it between her teeth and biting it in half.

She swallowed the cherry, giggled and said "stay there." She ran into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth. She spent a good five minutes wiping me off, making sure all the sticky whipped cream was off me. There is nothing more caring lovers can do for each other than using a warm, wet cloth after sex. Or desert.

"OK you lazy bum. What are you gonna do, lay there all day?" She was pulling me off the bed by my arm. When I stood up, she said "God, put some clothes on. You look disgusting." I picked up my shorts and put them on. I wish she'd make up her mind.

In the meantime, she'd lain down on the bed. She'd had the grace to take off her bunny slippers. "You need desert, too. Can't have a big, tall boy like you starving cuz he didn't get his desert." She reached into her right pocket and pulled out a can of spray whipped cream. She plunked it down on the end table next to her bed. She then rolled a bit to the side and pulled a jar of cherries out of the other pocket and put them next to the cream. "You don't get any nuts unless you want me to call Joey over here." The idea disgusted me, but I thought it might be fun to call her bluff. For about 1/2 a second. Instead I said "I guess I'll just have to settle for you." She looked like she wasn't sure how to take that until she looked at me and saw the smile on my face. She smiled right back.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come on, fix your desert." I decided I was going to have some fun with this. Maybe show her that she wasn't always the boss. I looked at her robe. Sometime since I'd kissed her better she'd taken the time to do up all the buttons I'd opened earlier. I decided to take my time and see if I could have her climbing the walls before I was done with her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.