Wes and Les
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I rode my bike as hard as I could. I don't know where I went, I just had to get away. When I finally came to my senses I was out near Lakeside. I looked over into a nearby yard and there was a four year old boy chasing a three year old girl. They were both laughing. He caught up to her and they just stood there hugging each other. The smiles on their faces made it evident how much they loved each other.

And I grew up. I knew I couldn't run away. I had to go back and confront Les. And do whatever I could to make it right.

I spent the ride back coming up with questions. Would Les ever talk to me again? Would I have to explain why I raped my sister to my parents? Would they send me away somewhere? Have me arrested? What if Les was pregnant? Or if I'd caused some kind of damage to her? And most important, how could I do this to my sister?

It started raining the last 15 minutes or so and I was soaked by the time I got home. I put my bike in the garage and went into the kitchen. There was a note on the table from Les saying that Mom, Dad and Jaz were spending the night at our Aunt's house and wouldn't be back till tomorrow afternoon. That meant I had a chance to talk with Les before my parents got home.

I walked upstairs after determining that Les wasn't on the first floor. It felt like I was walking toward the gas chamber but I kept going. Her door was pushed to but not closed and there was a light on in her room. I hadn't realized it was dark.

I tapped on her door without opening it. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Les. Can I come in?"

"I guess so."

I pushed open the door and saw that she was lying on her bed, her head propped up on a couple of pillows so she could see me. She had her "don't mess with me" robe on. It started at her ankles and went up to her neck with buttons all the way. She looked kind of stiff. She had slippers with little bunny heads on them, but I wasn't about to make any jokes about her foot ware. She was looking right at me with absolutely no emotion on her face.

It seemed that we looked at each other for hours before she spoke. "What do you want, Wesley?"

Uh oh. I can't remember her ever calling me Wesley. I took a deep breath and somehow said "We need to talk" without crying.

"You're dripping all over my carpet. Go take a shower and get into some dry clothes and I'll hear what you have to say." Still no emotion. I'd never seen her this cold before.

I'd forgotten I was wet. I sort of jumped and grunted and went into my room. I grabbed some shorts and went into the bathroom down the hall. I turned on the shower to warm it up and started to get out of my wet clothes. It was then that I realized I had an erection. Oh God. Had I been hard when I was in Les's room? Had she seen anything? Is that why she was so cold? I looked at my face in the mirror and said "For God's sake, she's your sister." It didn't do any good.

I got in the shower and let the water play on me. It was hot by now and felt good on my back. I turned around, let my chin rest on my chest, closed my eyes and just stood there with the hot water playing on my head. And then I took myself in my hand and started playing with myself. Lightly, softly, slowly. Not my usual rush. All the time with a picture of Les in my head. My hand and my prick were no strangers to each other and hadn't been for 4 or 5 years. But I'd never been as gentle. I stood there in my own little world with the hot water coming down on my head picturing my sister. I imagined feeling something scratchy against my butt and a second hand exploring my cock, slower and more sensual than my own. I let out a sigh and enjoyed the feeling.

It took a couple of minutes for me to realize that I wasn't imagining the scratchiness or the new hand. I stiffened up and an arm went around my body, a body pressed to my back and I heard "SSH. Just relax and enjoy it."

It was a whisper. I had no idea who it was behind me. Well, maybe a little idea, but I didn't know for sure. What I did know is that I felt tits against my back and a hand on my cock. I immediately started spewing semen all over the front wall of the shower. It went on and on and on like it would never end.

I heard a giggle next to my right ear and my sister said "Well, are you going to run away again or are you going to clean up your mess this time?" She then swatted me on the ass. I turned around and she wasn't there. I looked around the shower curtain in time to see her go through the bathroom door into the hallway, wearing her robe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.