Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Prelude

Incest Sex Story: Prelude - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

The house was quiet as I walked down the stairs headed for the kitchen. She was laying on the kitchen table, reading some magazine, wearing her blue and gold cheerleader's uniform. Her legs weren't long enough to reach the floor and her right foot was swinging a little bit.

It was the standard cheerleader's uniform - the panties were blue, thicker than normal panties but not quite shorts. Her butt was facing me as I came through the kitchen door. I stopped in my tracks as I saw her.

I don't know how long I stood there just watching her. She was so beautiful. My first love, who didn't want to have anything to do with me. I decided then that if she was going to give it up for that Neanderthal football player, I might as well get my shot in, too.

The whole thing was like a dream. I stayed over at the kitchen door and saw my body move over towards her. My arms reached around in front of me and slid my shorts and underwear down to my knees. I was as hard as I'd ever been. I took another step and pulled her shorts to the side and jammed my cock into her cunt. Being a virgin who had never seen a naked woman, I was lucky to find it right away. I don't quite know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

She was completely dry and my cock hurt going into her. She screamed and tried to turn around and see who was violating her but I had one hand pushing her down onto the table.

I've never felt as anger like that before. She kept crying out, things like "no", "wait", "please", and I kept pumping into her. She had loosened up a bit and felt moister. Another two or three pumps and I found what I'd been expecting. Her pussy grabbed me like a moist, warm velvet glove. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I pumped once more then pushed in as far as I could and came.

She was softly crying, her body shuddering with each sob. I'd removed my hand from her back sometime towards the end, but she just stayed on the table, grabbing onto the far edge with white-knuckled hands.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. As I looked down, I saw that it wasn't just covered in come but there was blood on it, too. A lot of blood.

I wasn't over near the kitchen door anymore. I was right there, looking at the blood on my cock and the blood seeping out of her, hearing the gentle sobs, seeing her body shudder every few seconds.

Like a zombie I pulled up my shorts and stumbled out of the kitchen door into the back yard. I leaned against the side of the house and threw up. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, stumbled towards the garage, grabbed my bike and took off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.