Linda and Megan - Cover

Preview

Linda and Megan

by RealLifeDragon

Copyright© 2004 by RealLifeDragon

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Uncle, Niece,

Incest Sex Story: This is a short story (7 chapters, that is short for me) that describes a visit from a friend of mine and subsequent problems he has with his nieces, which eventually involve me.

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fiction. It does not relate to any real person, living or dead. Any similarity to a real person, whether living or dead, is purely coincidental and completely unintended. While actual places are mentioned in this story, it is not to be the conclusion that any part of this story is real, or ever happened.

The following story is a work of fiction containing graphic descriptions of sexual acts between adults and minors. While all of the sex depicted is consensual, the author does not intend to promote incest or sexual relations with underage children. The story is written purely for entertainment purposes only. Those who are offended by such material are strongly encouraged not to read this.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

This story is protected under U.S. and international copyright law and may not be reprinted, reposted, or otherwise reproduced without express written permission. This story may be posted to appropriate USENET newsgroups as long as it remains entirely intact and unmodified, including copyright message.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.