A Perfect World - Cover

Preview

A Perfect World

by Al Steiner

Copyright© 2004 by Al Steiner

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Science Fiction, Orgy,

Erotica Sex Story: While on a routine call, police helicopter pilot Ken Frazier encounters a man on the ground who will change his life forever and send him on a trip to a world vastly different than the one he lives in.

Happy Holiday Season to all. Starting today I'm posting the first two chapters of an approximately 20 chapter, novel-length narrative called "A Perfect World". This novel was originally published over a five month period at www.ruthiesclub.com and remains in the archives in a beautifully illustrated and edited version there today. Since the six month contract with Ruthiesclub is now expired, I will post the chapters here at the rate of one per week, with new chapters coming out on Wednesdays for the most part. For those who have already read this tale at Ruthies, I ask that you not give away the plot twists or the ending if a discussion should develop about the story online. This is a science fiction/political story with a fair amount of sex in it although there will be none graphically described in the first few chapters. As always, please let me know what you think about it, good or bad, by emailing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.