Just Another First MC Story - Cover

Just Another First MC Story

by LVWolfman

Copyright© 2004 by LVWolfman

Humor Sex Story: Inspired by a number of first attempts at mind control stories, in this spoof, a young teen awakens one morning to find that things are different and that those changes will improve his life. Winner of the 2003 Black Dragon Award for "Best Mind Control Short Story".

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   .

Copyright 2004 by LVWolfman, All rights reserved - June 29, 2003

Forward

Welcome to my first published fiction (other than perhaps my resume.)

While I'm a fan of erotic mind control stories, I've noticed that many of the first published stories by amateur authors fall into this genre and use many of the same cliches. This was recently explained to me as being the "Hello World!" of erotic literature. (For those with no programming experience, the reference books for almost every programming language I've ever looked at starts out with writing a program that prints "Hello World!" to the screen.)

So, what follows is my attempt to follow this well-trod path. I hope that you enjoy it and that we both have fun along the way.

I'd also like to thank Net Wolf, Night Wolf, Corvis, Wandering Lanes and many others for their inspiration and encouragement. Black Rose gets credit for inspiration, encouragement and actually being brave enough to proof early versions of this story and to offer suggestions. Any mistakes are mine, not hers.

Note: When dealing with mental telepathy, it can be difficult to determine who is doing what. So here is the system that I'm planning on using in my stories.

Thoughts, like regular dialog are represented within quotes as normal; but will usually be clearly indicated as a thought.

However, when a thought is "heard" by someone else, I also enclose it in // // pairs. Heard in this case, is more of mental eavesdropping.

When someone "hears" a thought that is mentally directed to them, it'll be shown surrounded by --> <-- pairs.

When someone "projects" a thought, it'll be surrounded by <--> pairs.

So if you see, "I wonder when the story is going to start?" that is a thought that no one but the thinker hears.

However, if you see // "I wonder when the story is going to start?" // then this is a private thought that someone else is hearing telepathically.

If you see <- "When does the story start?" -> then that is a thought that the subject is asking telepathically.

If you see -> "When does the story start?" <- then the subject is telepathically hearing that question which is directed at the subject.

At least this is the way I currently do it. If it changes, I'll note it at the start of future stories.

Oh yes, the answer to the above question...

Is "Now!"


"Barry! Get your fat ass out of bed this instant! You'll be late for school again!" came the shout through Barry's door minutes before his alarm clock was to go off.

With a grumble, Barry crawled out from under the covers and groped his way to the bathroom; adjusting his morning boner along with way.

"Barry! Are you up yet?" Shrieked his mother with impatience.

"I'm up Mom! I'm up! Sheesh!" He shouted back as he closed the bathroom door. Barry muttered, "Fucking bitch really knows how to screw up a good wet dream."

Barry reached down and fished his cock out of his pajamas. Grabbing the ruler he kept in his bathroom, Barry performed his morning ritual. "Damn! I really AM up this morning", he thought. "It's 5.25 inches long, a new personal best!"

Giving it a few strokes to get his morning cum, Barry continued his ritual, fantasizing about ramming it down his loud-mouthed mother's throat to finally shut her up. As his hand action heated up, his thoughts flitted from woman to woman, girl to girl, thinking about all of the girls and women who'd be his sex slaves if he just had the power. As his mind turned to his favorite fantasy (Brittany Spears, Lara Croft and that bitch Cindy from his homeroom, all doing their utmost to please him and each other), he finally felt that tightness in his balls that signaled his first cum of the day; the first of many.

"One of these days..." he thought as he squeezed and stroked out the last drops of his jism. "I'll get a girlfriend and she'll get my rocks off."

After he relieved his bladder, washed up, and brushed his teeth, Barry then dropped his pajamas onto the bathroom floor. "One good thing about my room being in the attic - there ain't no one upstairs to bother me;I can do whatever the fuck I want." Barry thought as he stumbled back to his room.

"FUCK!" He yelled as his toe found the corner of his dresser where he fumbled until he found his glasses. "It sucks being so near-sighted."

Naked, Barry sat down at his computer to check his morning mail and logged on using his current screen name, 133td3wd69. "So much for AOL's spam filter" he grumbled as he scanned through numerous messages offering to make his breasts bigger ("They're big enough dammit"), eliminate his debt ("Yeah, like I have any credit to begin with"), give him free porn ("Move that to the 'check later' folder"), sell him cheap Viagra ("Don't need that") and make his penis longer ("I wonder if those really work?").

Finding nothing of real importance in his mail, Barry then clicked over to his favorite erotic stories websites, wrapping the fingers of his other hand around his cock in preparation for his second cum of the day, but there weren't any new stories or chapters again today.

"Dammit, can't those jerk-offs at least give me something new to read every few days? You'd think they had a life or something," he laughed derisively as he continued to stroke.

As he clicked to his favorite chat room, Barry realized that something wasn't quite the same. "Whoa!" he thought as he looked down, "Geez!" Closer examination proved that his eyes weren't deceiving him... Barry's cock appeared to be now at least six inches long and wasn't yet fully hard.

"Damn I need to get laid," he thought, closing down AOL to take full advantage of the situation.

Continuing to take matters into his own hands, Barry laid back down on his bed, mentally brought up his "harem" of fantasy queens and increased the speed of his strokes, soon finishing in a frenzy of blurred fingers, grunts and a geyser of sticky white goo all over his chest.

"Barry! Aren't you ready yet?" came the shrill scream from downstairs.

"Yeah, almost!" Barry hollered back. "Bitch!" he thought.

Making another trip into the bathroom to piss and to wash off the sticky goo, Barry wished again for a girlfriend as he'd make her swallow and he wouldn't have to deal with this shit.

"What the fuck?" Barry had just looked in the mirror and wasn't sure what to think. The first thing that he'd noticed was that his zits were gone. Not just reduced, but GONE. Even the crater scars left from popping them weren't there anymore. No zits, no redness, zilch.

As Barry examined his face he noticed that his shoulders looked different too... in fact his chest was different. Instead of the pasty white flab... there were... MUSCLES!

Unable to see everything in the tiny bathroom mirror, Barry closed the bathroom door to use the full-length mirror hanging on the back. Looking into the mirror, instead of the overweight, pimple-faced, short-dicked dweeb that he was used to seeing, a real Adonis was staring right back at him with a shocked expression on his face. He now had the body of a professional body builder and his dick was at least 7" long! SOFT!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.