F451-03 Cosmopolitan - Cover

F451-03 Cosmopolitan

by f451

Copyright© 2004 by f451

Erotica Sex Story: A girl reads about oral sex and finds herself in a situation where she has a chance to try it for herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Cary had read about oral sex many times in Cosmopolitan. The magazine talked about it matter of factly. Apparently lots of girls do it. They run "how to please your man" articles all the time. The big question in girl's minds was always "Do I have to swallow? If not, then what?" They said you don't have to swallow but they also made it pretty obvious that the guy wants to come in your mouth and not on your hand. It was also obvious that the guy would be really impressed if you do swallow it. Reading these articles had made her think that she shouldn't be so squeemish about eating a guy because so many girls do it, but she was still scared of what it would taste and feel like. Cary still hadn't tried it. It was really on her mind though because she was sitting and watching her best friend Ann sucking on a cock. Watching it was really turning her on.

Cary wasn't alone. She and Ann had gone out that night to a party and met some new guys. They were both good looking and nice and so they invited them back to Ann's empty house. They sat in the family room with the music on and the lights very low and smoked some weed. Ann was on a couch with Jim. Cary and Steve were on the other. Both couples had found themselves kissing soon after the weed was smoked. Cary found kissing a strange guy very erotic. They moved slowly, langorous from the weed, caresssing each other with their lips. She felt wicked when she let him feel her breasts and then unbutton her blouse. She was startled by the strength of her response when she felt his hand on her bare breast inside her blouse. That was nothing though, compared to when she looked over at Ann a couple of minutes later and saw that Ann was sucking Jim's cock. Steve looked too and then said "Will you look at that. They seem to be getting along well."

"Yeah, I guess so." said Cary. They were both fascinated and continued to watch while caressing each other.

After a while, Steve asked "Would you like to do that to me?"

"I'm sorry, Steve, I'm not ready for that yet."

"Then maybe you could get me out of my pants. It's getting way too tight and uncomfortable in there."

"No, Steve, not yet."

"I'm really hurtin'. Could I take it out myself?"

"Well, I guess so." She didn't think she could make him suffer any longer. She knew he was probably telling the truth. It was really turning her on to watch her friend worship a cock with her mouth. Think what it must do to a guy!

Steve opened his pants and pushed his underware down just enough to let his cock spring out. It looked hard as a rock to Cary's unpracticed eye. He took it in his hand and began to stroke it slowly up and down as he watched. The cock was bigger than Cary thought cocks were supposed to be. In fact, it looked huge. It was a 10" long club as big around as the handle of a baseball bat. Now Cary was wondering what it would be like to have a man like that in her mouth. She felt guilty watching Ann and watching Steve jack off slowly from the corner of her eye. She knew guys are very sensitive about having to satisfy themselves.

Cary reached over and grasped Steve's long penis. It filled her hand confortably. Her fingertips just met when she wrapped them around the cock. "Oh, thank you, baby. That feels so good." Steve breathed in her ear. Holding such a big, powerful looking cock was very sexy. Cary began moving her hand gently up and down its length. She explored the whole length of it. Pretty soon she had both hands on it and one hand slipped down to hold his balls and stroke them. Steve was moaning continuously now. It made Cary incredibly horny to see how much pleasure Steve was getting from this. It made her want to pleasure him more. It was obvious what the next step was. Her mouth was watering in anticipation already. It now seemed the most natural thing in the world to want to kiss his most sensitive part.

Cary lowered her head into Steve's lap and slipped her mouth over his cock. It seemed so natural. A cock and a mouth fit together perfectly. She could caress and lick his penis with a softness, gentleness and subtlety that her hand could never match. All the nerve endings in her mouth were engaged in feeling the shape of him. Her tongue and lips did everything they could to impart pleasurable sensations. Her own reactions overwhelmed her. Her vagina was on fire, begging to be stimulated, but she was entranced by the maleness in her mouth. Steve's reactions made her begin to understand why guys are so eager to receive oral sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.