Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 62: Nine Days - Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 62: Nine Days - Part Two - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"We know that you know what happened before during and after school," said Brian once Vikki and I had moved back to my seat. "But I think there are still a couple of people who have something to say. Sean, Cindy, it's your turn."

I wasn't surprised that they had been called up but Julie was. She looked on stunned as Sean Middleton and Cindy Morrison walked to the front.

Sean didn't hold back when they turned to face us. Or more particularly turned to face Julie. "We were idiots Julie, bloody idiots! Me, Cindy here, Mark, Lynn and just about seventy five percent of the class." He wasn't smiling, he was angry. But it was a controlled anger. "You see we thought that hot sex with a girl with a hot body like you have was enough. It shouldn't have been, because all of that easy sex blinded us to your small mind and gutter mouth."

This time as Julie's tears flooded out her cries filled the room.

When her cries had quietened down Cindy took over. "I'm sorry Julie but this has to be said. You see most of us realised on Tuesday morning after seeing Justin with Vikki that we had to be wrong, that Justin was the good guy and that you were 'The Bitch'. They looked so good together, seemed so happy.

"We didn't expect him to be so generous about it though, especially to all of us girls who had turned his requests for a date down and dismissed them with barely an acknowledgement of him as though was an insignificant piece of nothing. I guess the only thing I can say in our defence is that we weren't ever rude to him. Short yes, and for that I'll be forever embarrassed, but we were never rude. He was so magnanimous about everything which I just couldn't understand.

"You heard from Caroline Herschfeldt why that was so but we didn't. No Justin told us that himself later on that night," she grinned, "but that's another story."

"And there was what happened after school was out for the day," added Sean. "You remember don't you Julie, yeah of course you do. Vikki had been joined by a second sexy girl who we now know as Madeleine Paulson and what did you say: 'Must be another girl with the intelligence of a 2-year-old' which if I'm not mistaken is what you said about Vikki that morning as an indication of how stupid they must be to go out with someone like Justin."

Vikki and I both looked at Julie then. She was flushed with embarrassment and dropped her head, but it wasn't enough for Vikki. She stood up, turned to face Julie and leant forward until her face was barely two or three inches from her face.

"What kind of a fucking bitch are you! Maddy and I have the intelligence of 2-year-olds and my boyfriend Justin, the kindest, bravest and most wonderful boyfriend in the world is a pervert and a retard!" She moved back slightly. "Girl you have a lot of arse to lick to make up for this."

"What happened next at the qualifying for that league at the bowl that afternoon is something that I can talk about." Said Brian Hacker from the TV "You see on the pair of lanes Justin and his partner was on were our best male and female bowlers Tony Casey and Stephanie King both ranked number two in the world and your brother Allan and his girlfriend Anna. But of course you already know that don't you? Then there was William McKinnon Victoria's state champion and his partner Sandra Morgan who just happens to be the mayor's daughter. So as you can see Julie--" continued Brian "--Justin and Sarah his partner were in good company. And do you know something Julie," and yet again he moved closer to the camera, "not one of them thought he was a pervert or a retard." He must have known the reaction he would get because he said, "I'm sorry Julie if the truth hurts."

Julie was crying more than ever, but not only because of what was being said but because nobody was showing any signs of letting up on her.

"The Bowling was brilliant Julie. Oh but of course you didn't see it did you because Kim Carver banned you from attending the qualifying in case you created some kind of a disturbance around where Justin was bowling.

"Yes, I'm thinking that when you average 239 and beat Tony Casey, your direct opponent and nominally the best bowler in the world, by a couple of pins that makes you pretty bloody good. And not only that but Justin and Sarah are still ranked second behind those two champions Tony and Stephanie.

"So yes Julie it was quite a session of bowling," continued Carol taking over from Brian, "naked bodies everywhere and I got to fuck Justin's partner Sarah with a very lucky winning ticket."

"And that's when we had the idea of inviting Justin and Vikki and Sarah and Robin and your brother Allan and his girlfriend Anna to be our special guests in the 'Sin Pit'." She grinned. "I mean after seeing Justin's lovely cock and after Brian had so enjoyed fucking Sarah we really had no choice. And let me tell you Julie, it was an inspired decision. But of course we'll tell you about that later."

"Don't worry Julie," said her mother as my mother stopped the DVD once again, "I think the worst is over for you now I mean you did keep a pretty low profile from hereon in. Except for maybe one little incident which I think maybe Brian might bring up a little later."

Mum started the DVD again and the camera was focused on Carol again. "Well," she said, "we come to Tuesday night and Justin and Vikki's visit to Caroline's for another modelling session. This time it's the turn of a girl called Naomi Johnson. You remember her Julie, she was the daughter of Peter Johnson, and was one of the girls Justin helped save from Rick Mason. Now if there was ever one person who you could quite legitimately call a pervert and a retard Julie, then he was it. Now, Naomi Johnson, I believe it's your turn."

"Tuesday night, the evening of 'Day Five'," said Naomi as she moved to the front. "I was staying at Caroline's because mum was visiting my grandparents and dad was making sure Mason got to Queensland and she was looking after me after Justin rescued me." She smile at me and Vikki. "Then Caroline asked me if I would model." She laughed. "How could I refuse, especially when it involved sex and I got to do with her sister Valerie's boyfriend and his brother. I mean hell I got to pose with one guy in my pussy and another my mouth while they held me off the ground and horizontal. What wasn't to like, and it all happened because of Justin," and she blew me a kiss. "And then Justin had sex with Valerie. Oh it was just once but he came inside her three times without losing his hard-on and without pulling out." She looked at Julie. "Tell me, how do you top that?"

"As I understand it," said Brian Hacker taking over, "nothing much happened after the modelling and sex session at Caroline's until Justin and Vikki met a young couple at that coffee bar from Sunday night which is owned by a delightful couple, Ian and Trish Matheson." Brian stopped for a couple of seconds before he said, "Sean, Cindy, would you like to take over again."

Once again mum paused the DVD as they walked to the front.

Sean looked at Cindy. "Would you like to, or should I?"

Cindy laughed. "Oh no I think you should definitely start."

"Yes," said Sean, "and what a start it was. Me dancing naked with Vikki while Justin and Cindy were both naked and dancing with each other." He appeared to smile with the memory. "And then the coffee bar closed and we were in the back where Ian fucked my Cindy while I fucked Vikki and Justin just about turned poor Trish inside out he made her orgasm so much." He turned to Cindy. "So, what happened next Cin'?"

She grinned. "You got to fuck Trish after Vikki... er... cleaned her up. Ian happily took sloppy seconds with Vikki and... and... And Justin sucked Ian's cum out of my pussy and brought me to at least three orgasms as he did so." She smiled in my direction before turning back to Julie. "Then he fucked me. God he was so gentle and so, so good.

"Then we showered and dressed and talked, and that's when he told us about his history of rejection, and how even the girls he asked as an afterthought turned him down.

"And then of course his mum had to come down and pick us up didn't she, Julie. And I'd been so nasty about Justin to her face." Amazingly I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "I didn't know how she could forgive me, but she did, because it was enough for her that Justin had already accepted my apology."

She moved forward taking Sean with her until she two steps from her chair. "Julie," she said, "Justin is a wonderful, wonderful person. And just how wonderful you have yet to hear." And then they were gone back behind us.

"Now to 'Day Six', Wednesday. The next major thing that happened Julie," said Carol when the DVD began again, "happened during a trip to and at Chelsea Beach. Oh of course Vikki and Justin did have their now regular lovemaking session before Justin went to school, where everyone found exactly what happened at the coffee bar the previous night. Everyone that is except for you Julie. I mean by this stage all your friends had dumped you. Hadn't they?

"Now Vikki, a little word from you about what happened on the way to the beach before we bring somebody else in to tell what happened at Chelsea."

Vikki moved to the front and smiled. "Oh it wasn't that much really. When we got to Springvale Junction just before we turned into Springvale Rd I stripped naked, took Justin's cock out and gave him a blowjob before I showed off my naked body and Justin's hard-on to a bunch of 13 and 14-year-old girls in a school bus in front and to a mother and daughter in a car behind!"

I heard a few gasps and a lot of giggles from the crowd behind us and saw an expression of shock and, if I read it right, jealousy on Vikki's face.

"Okay," continued Carol, "if you're done it's time we asked the wonderfully named and deliciously full-figured girl Martha Vandella and her equally delicious mother Gillian Vandella to come to the front."

"MY GOD!" I said. I just couldn't help it. I stood up just before Vikki got back to where I was sitting. "Martha you're... you look wonderful." I held my left arm out and she pressed herself into me her large breasts pressing into my chest as she allowed me to hug her.

"And it's all thanks to you Justin," and she moved out of my embrace and stepped to the front of the room with her mother.

"And it was, it is," Martha said to the room in general and Julie in particular.

"I had seen Justin and Vikki arrive on the beach, seen Vikki strip naked and allow herself to be fondled by four young men who were also naked. God I was so horrible to both of them. When I saw Justin I was horrid to him and abused him practically non-stop. Then I called Vikki a tramp." She smiled as her face reddened. "Boy was I ever wrong" She looked at me. "And then when you showed me that photo I realised just how wrong I was." She pointed to Julie and then looked back at me. "You should show that photo to her. I think she needs a reminder of just how much effort it took for you to get where you are now."

I didn't, instead I continued to watch as her mother took over.

"My daughter needed more proof than that though," said Gillian Vandella. "So Vikki and I decided it was time to strip her naked right there on the beach so that Justin could do his thing with her."

"Yes," said Martha. "And he did, bringing me to three orgasms in the process before three boys and two girls from my school showed up and called me some horrible names and I just wanted nothing more than for the sand to swallow me up. Especially when they became very insulting about this..." and she took off the dress, bra and panties she was wearing and stood there fully and unashamedly nude.

"But not Justin or Vikki though, they sent the five of them off in very short order and even talked the two girls into changing some of their ideas about boys and what's nice and what isn't.

"And then we went back to our place Julie," said Gillian Vandella, "where Justin took my baby girl's virginity and we found out just how multi-orgasmic she is." She turned to Vikki and I. Vikki was once again perched on my lap. "Justin, Vikki, we owe you so much for that afternoon. I don't know how we can repay you."

"Are you both happy?" I asked. They both nodded their heads vigorously and smiled. "Then that's payment enough."

"And I've got a boyfriend too," said Martha excitedly. "He's the captain of the debate team and a really nice guy. Oh, and he likes going for walks and he likes chess and old movies." She grinned a little sheepishly. "Oh, and he loves sex too!"

I smiled. "Martha, I think you've just made my day."

I looked at Julie. She had her head down and the tears were still there because she had long ago given up on using the tissues. It appeared her day was going from bad to worse.

Then suddenly Brian Hacker's voice came from the DVD as it started again. "Martha Vandella, I really hope that you are standing in the Robertson lounge room stark naked as promised. Are you?"

"Yes!" said Martha a little louder than intended. "Yes I am!"

"Martha," continued Brian, "if you said yes and you are indeed naked then you and your mother are both invited to our after concert party at the Grand Hyatt. You will be there with Justin and Maria and their parents, Vikki and her parents, Madeleine Paulson, five of Justin's school friends and Robin Ottoman and Sarah Pendleberry who just happened to be my sexy fuck-buddy at that qualifying on Tuesday.

"You know Julie," added Brian, "you could have been coming to this party too if you'd only been... well I think you know by now."

"We're... What? Did I hear that right?" asked Martha in the same excited voice. "We're going to a party with Brian Hacker and Carol Baker and the rest of 'Multitude of Sins'?"

"Oh yes," said Vikki from my lap. "Brian has a thing about big girls, and once he knew about you and your mother he wanted to meet you. All you had to do was strip to pass this little initiation." She jumped off my lap and wrapped herself around Martha Rubenesque figure. "And you passed with flying colours."

"Right," said Carol as the DVD began again. "The next important happening, but not the most important, was a certain trip to the concert and the concert itself.

"Justin and Vikki, Robin and Sarah and, as of course you already know Julie, your brother Allan and his girlfriend Anna Wilson rode to the concert in a stretch limo along with our manager and agent Samantha Carson." Carol grinned. "Now while the other five had sex between themselves in between helpings of food and drink Samantha decided that she should road test Justin's cock. I guess I don't have to tell you that he passed with flying colours.

"Then came the concert. Now we're not going to go through what happened, that's all on this DVD for anyone to view at any time. What we will say though is that Wednesday night's concert was the best we've ever been involved with!"

No, indeed we're not," said Brian when the camera focused on him. "The violent attack that was carried out on Justin and Vikki is much, much more important. Now for once I... we... don't know who should talk about this, so we decided allow whoever to..." and his voice trailed off.

I heard movement from the back, and I watched as Vikki's mother moved to the front.

"I'm Julie Thompson, Vikki's mother," said Julie to her namesake as she turned and looked at her. "Now I don't know how you would react young lady if you were told in the middle of the night by your daughter that three men attempted to rape her and that her boyfriend, Justin here, had saved her and was in hospital unconscious with multiple injuries, but I panicked.

"Of course--" and she indicated me "--Justin proved to be made of tough stuff, and after a night when we didn't know if he even be able to see let alone if there would be any brain injuries, we were all just so relieved when his only injuries were a broken arm, bruised ribs and a sprained ankle." She moved back where she came from giving Vikki and I a kiss on the way.

"Then it was 'Day Seven'," said Carol Baker. "And, of course, Justin received the best possible care from her doctor and both of his nurses, and--" she grinned "--just about every girl and woman who visited him. So we won't go into that except to say that he definitely didn't suffer from blue balls!"

"But we will go into what happened that night." Brian Hacker grinned. "After I was able to convince a certain NUM at the hospital named Estelle White to allow Justin to be taken to an establishment by the name of 'Pussy Galore'."

I saw recognition dawn on Julie Morris's face but she didn't say anything. It seemed that she was long since resigned to listening this and awaiting what would be required of her.

"Let me see," continued Brian, "who shall we... ? Oh I know. Sarah are you there?"

Mum stopped the DVD and Sarah Pendleberry walked up to the front. She looked at Julie Morris as if seeing her for the first time. "Oh so you're her!" she said it so casually it was as if she was dismissing her out of hand. She turned to Vikki and I but she looked at Vikki. "Babe, if she was the competition then there was none!" She turned back to Julie and must have seen the tears that I saw. "I'm sorry but I've been brought up to tell it like it is, to not embellish the facts. And the fact is that if said what you said and behaved the way you did then you are a bitch.

"The thing is--" continued Sarah "--that you have some things going for you. You're pretty and sexy," that almost got a smile, "you apparently like sex a lot!" That did get a smile, albeit just a brief one because I think she was too scared to smile too much in case we thought she might be somehow enjoying the night, which she obviously wasn't. "And a bunch of us do now know about your work for the Royal Children's Hospital Appeal. So really all we have to do is convince you to make the right choice between being a bitch and being friendly, because one way loses you friends and the other makes lifes so much more fun.

"But that's a decision you have to make after we've finished. For now it's my turn to tell you about Thursday night and one of the most special times I've ever had in a public bar.

"Now let me see. There was around twenty at the table. Justin of course, his and Vikki's parents. Sean and Cindy who you saw before, Mark Pullar and Lynn Eldridge and a girl called Penny Wallace. Naturally I was there with my boyfriend Robin and about eight others. Vikki of course wasn't at the table because she was going to sing and wasn't supposed to know Justin was even going to be there.

"I do know that Justin had quite a start to the night thanks to the owner's daughter, who insisted he fuck her, and his mother who decided to clean him up the only way a slut knows!" She smiled at Mary who poked her tongue out in return.

"Yup that's me, the best of the good sluts, and don't you forget it Miss Pendleberry," responded my mother with a giggle.

"Anyway the main entertainment," continued Sarah, "apart from the sex which was going to happen later, was karaoke and both Justin and Vikki were going to sing special songs to each other. So after three really good songs they each a song to each other before Vikki brought the house down with her version of 'Man I Feel Like A Woman' as she moved around the bar hopping from cock to cock until she finished up on the cock of a guy at our table. And that was all it took to start a sexual free-for-all. Good clean fun that was enjoyed by all.

"It's a real shame Julie that you have to miss out on all of this fun," added Sarah not looking sorry in the least as she walked back to join the group.

Mum started the DVD again and Brian said, "'Day Eight', Friday. Justin is released after some breakfast and two very healthy bouts of sex with his nurse and Madeleine Paulson before showering with Vikki.

"Then it's down to Maria Anne Robertson's private girl's school." He smiled. "Maria, would you like to take it from here?"

Suddenly a bundle of energy came bounding down to the front and turned to face the front. "Would I? You bet I would." She looked at Julie Morris and said one word. "BITCH!!!" Then as she kept looking at Julie Morris she calmed down. "You know--" she said "--I have the coolest brother and the coolest future sister-in-law.

"You see I was meant to sing a song for all of my pals while a group of boys from the local secondary college provided the backing and I was supposed to strip while I did it. It was sort of meant to be my signature tune and my way of saying to the girls that they could do anything they put their mind to. See I was going to sing Shania Twain's 'She's Not Just A pretty Face', but I froze. And God bless her Vikki came running up to the stage as naked as the day she was born and began to sing it with me. How many girls do you know who would do that Julie?" she asked as she began to walk back to her place.

"What happened that night," said Carol, "can best be explained by Robin Ottoman, Sarah Pendleberry's boyfriend."

No sooner had mum stopped the DVD than Robbo was at the front and turning to face Julie Morris. "You could have been at our place you know, all of your ex-friends were. Let me see, there was Sean and Cindy, Mark and Lynn, a girl called Penny Wallace who partnered Justin's friend Colin Bucknell and Maddy, Madeleine Paulson, who kept Justin's other good friend Gerry Connolly company. Of course Justin and Vikki were there with Sarah and me and two friends of ours."

Suddenly there was two very distinct coughs that were intended to get Robin's attention. They succeeded.

He must have seen who coughed because he added, "Sorry girls, how rude of me." He smiled. "Also in attendance was Justin's little sister Maria and Naomi Johnson who you saw before.

"As to what happened Julie." He laughed heartily. "It was just the usual, sex with multiple partners followed by showers and talking and dancing before everyone went home. I guess it's safe to say that all had a good time."

Then he looked out into the crowd. "Cindy and Lynn, you were both intimate with Gerry and Colin two of the guys at school--" and he looked directly at Julie Morris and kept looking at her as he finished his question "--who would have been considered very uncool, What's your verdict?"

"FUCKING AWESOME!" Yelled Cindy.

"I THINK I CAME THREE TIMES WITH EACH OF THEM!" responded Lynn with a yell of her own.

"Yeah I kind of got that last night," said Robin with a smile. "I just wanted Julie here to hear it for herself.

I took a quick look at Julie Morris before mum started the DVD again. She looked like she didn't have a friend in the world as she slouched down in her seat as if trying to hide from the world. And of course the tears were still flowing.

"Vikki," said Brian from the TV, "what happened this morning? What happened at the start of 'Day Nine'?"

"Oh a lot," she laughed. "But before I talk about a certain game of tennis and a very unusual game that's played over breakfast at the fire station I'm going to talk about something special that I gave away last night."

"Vikki you don't have to..." I started to say but she didn't let me finish.

"Of course I don't, but I want to because it was the ultimate act of love between the two of us." She looked to the people at the back, then Julie Morris and her parents, her own parents and finally my parents. "I gave my one remaining virginity to the man I love most in the world. I gave Justin my arse!!!"

There was a general gasp around the room, and finally it was Jane Morris who found voice, who couldn't contain herself. "You took him back there with that!" and she pointed at my groin and the bulge that was still there. God that must have hurt."

Vikki smiled and once again rubbed the front of my trousers. "Only when he put the head in," and she pushed in with her thumb and index finger and gripped my length through my pants. "After that he took as long as I wanted him to until finally he was able to give my arse the fucking it needed and I wanted." She laughed. "Then we came together, and that's when we realised Gerry, who stayed the night, and Maddy were just inside our bedroom door watching." She looked around. "Weren't you Maddy? Hey where's Gerry, he was supposed to be here with Colin?"

"Oh they were going to be," came Maddy's voice from somewhere in back of the group of people, "but family commitments came up for both of them." She walked up to join Vikki and I. "Turned us on it did, watching Justin backdoor Vikki. And it put a lot of lead back in Gerry's very nice pencil." She smiled. "Enough for one more blowjob and good fuck before we went to sleep." Then grinning she turned back to Vikki. "Okay sister slut, off you go to the front and tell those that don't already know about what happened this morning."

I watched as Maddy moved back to her spot behind me and Vikki move towards the front.

First she laughed. Then she said, "Well I think I've found a game that the worse I am at it the better I'll like it." She waited until she had their complete attention. "The game's tennis, strip tennis to be accurate." She smile at the memory. "With the amount of clothes I... er... don't wear, two losing serves and I'd be naked. Because, you see, if you lose your serve you lose an article of clothing.

"So of course what did we do?" she laughed. "We said we'd meet them next Saturday morning for a game. So," and she laughed again, "if any of you can get up early enough and would like to see me naked and playing tennis badly, be at the courts up here in the park at around 7:30 next Saturday morning.

"Now about the fire station game..." began Vikki and she went on to tell every single detail about the game of 'Musical Cocks' played over breakfast.

Finally Julie couldn't contain herself. "Oh my. Oh God I'm so fucking stupid! I've been such a..."

"BITCH!" said, her mother, of all people. "I'm sorry darling but I've known that something like this was going to happen since last Friday when you came home from School and after my friend Mary here--" and she indicated my mother "--told me about that little episode in the canteen at school.

"And lets face it darling, if you deserved the punishment we gave you last Saturday, you certainly deserve this."

Then I saw my mother look across. "Jane. We haven't finished yet. We have one more person." She stopped instead of pausing the DVD. "Brian and Carol don't know about this yet. As a matter-of-fact only my husband Louis, my daughter Maria, because she was involved, and Vikki know what Justin did this afternoon." She looked to the back. "That is with the exception of the person who is going to tell you all what happened." She indicated with her hand for that person to come forward. "I'd like you all to welcome Sandra Morgan, the mayor's daughter."

There was another general gasp. And it seemed to me that it took her a second or two longer to reach the front. And I saw that she was holding a sheet of paper.

"We were bowling," she began, "four of us. Me and my 14-year-old brother Terry, and Justin and his sweet and gorgeous 13-year-old sister Maria."

"Thank you!" came Maria's yell from the back.

"You're welcome honey." Sandy held up the sheet of paper. "Now I'm not going to talk about the actual bowling except to say that Just was simply awesome and except to hand this sheet of scores to his partner.

"Sarah, I don't know if you've been worried about whether Justin will be able to bowl as well as Tuesday. Because if you have you need worry no more, as you will see if you come up and collect this printout."

Sarah walked up a little uncertainly. I don't think she quite knew what she would see. But then she took the sheet from Sandy, and her expression changed from curious to heartened to excited and finally to... well... over the moon.

She turned to me as she finished reading my scores. "Oh Justin these are... You are..." Finally she settled on, "Justin you are fucking amazing!" She looked around suddenly and put her hand to her mouth and smiled a little shamefacedly. "Oh please forgive me. I... er... start speaking 'French' when I get a little excited."

"Which happens a lot," came Robin's voice from the back.

"It's alright Sarah," said my mother with a laugh, you're forgiven. And when Sarah moved back to join the crowd she turned to Sandy. "Sandra, if you would be so kind."

"As I said," began Sandy again, "I'm not going to talk about the bowling, neither am I going to talk about any activities of a sexual nature that happened there. What I am going to talk about is something that happened outside the bowl after we'd finished and the word 'hero'.

"The dictionary defines hero as being a man distinguished by exceptional courage, nobility and fortitude. A man who possesses superior qualities in any field. Now most of Justin's friends and family knew that after Sunday and Wednesday nights."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.