Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 56: Friday Night Orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56: Friday Night Orgy - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a long, slow and fun walk to Robin and Sarah's place the first song we heard playing as an unexpectedly fully clothed Robin let us in was Tracy Chapman's 'Talkin' Bout A Revolution'.

Without saying a word Robin took Vikki, Maddy, Gerry and Maria into wherever the party was happening while telling me to stay where I was. I heard introductions being made, heard the noise of what seemed to be an extra large gathering of people and what I thought was the passionate swapping of kisses in the midst of that noise.

Finally after a long five minutes Sarah's head appeared at the doorway just as the next Tracy Chapman song 'Fast Car' was stopped halfway through. "Okay we're ready for you partner."

I walked slowly into what I realised was a large open plan living area that combined a large lounge, dining area and an extensive and well-appointed kitchen. It was as I walked in and as Mariah Carey began singing that song that it dawned on me that things were going to get very soppy and very sentimental.

The applause started just as the diva began singing 'Hero' and I shouted, "Come on, I don't need this. I'm no..."

I got shouted down by a person I hadn't even met as, much to my relief, they turned off Mariah Carey. Not that I'm not a fan of her stunning voice, I am. But I would have preferred to listen to her under different circumstances, not when they were trying their collective best to embarrass me with all this hero nonsense.

"Don't you even think about playing down what you did Justin Robertson," said a young, tall and fairly solid young man with dark brown curly hair. He waved his hand and a pleasant looking plump girl with black hair appeared at his side. "My name's Anton Martin and this horny baggage is my girlfriend Debbie Hawkins."

I grinned. "Ah the girl that likes getting it from both ends! Now if remember rightly Anton here was getting the blowjob while you were getting it doggy fashion," I looked around. "I don't suppose that... ?"

"No," said Debbie grinning. "Richard and his cock aren't here tonight. As a matter-of-fact apart from me and Anton and Vikki, oh and Robin and Sarah of course, the only person here tonight who was at that unfortunate orgy last Friday night is Naomi here," and she indicated Naomi Johnson who was trying her best to be inconspicuous at the back.

"Okay," said Anton taking charge of the conversation again, "now that that we've all been sort of introduced, I think it's time Debbie and I officially thanked you for freeing Vikki here--" and he indicated my girlfriend who was happily snuggled in Robin's welcoming embrace "--from that miserable fucker Mason. So thank you Justin, and thank you for Wednesday night." He smiled. "So if you don't mind, in celebration us guys are going to fuck Vikki stupid and the girls," he pushed Debbie into my embrace, "starting with my Debbie are going to test out this much fabled superstud ability of yours."

As Debbie wrapped her arms around me and my hands found their way onto her sumptuous behind I thought about protesting my sexual activities during the day as some kind of excuse in case I had some performance problems. Then I decided that I may as well go with it and see what happened.

She stepped back and began to carefully undress me. "Time to see what all the fuss is about," she said as I looked around to see who had partnered off. What I saw first was that everyone, bar for Debbie and I, had undressed.

I looked for Vikki first of course as Debbie unbuttoned my shirt, slid it off my left arm and over my right shoulder and plaster cast encased right arm before she dropped it on the carpet nearby.

Vikki was part of a quite unique ménage à trois. My sister was doing a handstand while Vikki was bent from the waist and enthusiastically licking out her pussy while Robin was just as enthusiastically sawing his cock in and out of her cunt from behind.

Debbie then knelt down and began the task of removing my trousers as I saw two naked girls next to one another as they played cowgirl on two very ready and very erect cocks. It was as I was made to lift my feet one at a time that I realised that the owners of said cocks were my two previously shy and bookish friends from school, Colin Bucknell and Gerry Connolly, and that Maddy and Penny Wallace respectively were doing the riding having decided to swap partners for the first fuck.

My mind had been wandering as I was investigating the various couplings but it was soon brought back to the present when I felt a tongue lick the bulge at the front of my boxer briefs.

"Well--" said Debbie as she looked up "--that seems promising indeed."

I smiled as I continued to look around the room. "Well I guess there's only one way you're going to find out," I said.

In the corner near the stereo and the TV I saw Naomi Johnson on all fours with her head buried between the spreadeagled legs of Sarah Pendleberry while Anton was on his knees behind her with his hands on her hips as he fucked her hard and fast. That of course left Sean and Cindy and Mark and Lynn, and they had simply swapped partners as well.

It was just as I watched Mark kneel at Cindy Morrison's pussy and lift her legs onto his shoulders before sliding his cock deep into her pussy that I felt my underwear being slid over my hips.

I looked down and watched Debbie Hawkins's expression as she pulled the waistband out and over the head of my erect cock and down until its full length was revealed. And that's when she stopped, looked up at my 11-inches, looked up at me and looked at my cock again.

"FUCK!!!" She pulled my briefs the rest of the way down and waited until I stepped out of them before she turned to my sister who was now standing the right way up but still having her pussy licked by Vikki who was still getting fucked by Robin. "Maria, this fucking slut here--" she pointed in Vikki's direction "--said you were fucked by this tonight. She also said this was your first cock," Debbie added as she waggled my cock from side to side. "How old are you?" she asked as she gave the head of my cock a long slow lick with her tongue.

Maria smiled as she held Vikki's head against her pussy. "13. But I'll be 14 at the end of May. And I'll tell you something... UH!... Debbie, when I... UH-UUHH!... when I took the head up... OH GOD!... up my cunt... FUCK!... it was real neat."

I could guess what was coming, what Vikki had planned. Before anyone could blink, she pulled off Robin's cock, laid him down, slotted her cunt onto his cock and told Maria to sit astride his face and facing him as she winked at me. And it was just in time too.

"God I'm coming. I'M COMING!" screamed Maria as she held herself off Robin's face, pulled back until her pussy was level with his neck and let go a stream of pussy juice straight onto his face much to his initial shock but eventual delight and much to everyone else's amusement.

I looked up then and saw Penny blowing Colin and Madeleine doing the same to Gerry. Evidently the guys hadn't lasted long and Maddy and Penny had obviously decided to swap back as they attempted to put life back into a couple of tired soldiers.

Both Colin and Gerry looked a little embarrassed at the short time they had lasted and I was about to try and make them feel better when I saw Cindy Morrison, who was nearby and still getting fucked by Mark Pullar, touch them both on the shoulder.

"It's not a competition guys, this is a party, this is social fucking. That was one, the next one'll be two and that'll be better." She laughed and sighed as Mark continued to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. "And then, by the time you get around to the rest of us horny sluts, you'll be... er... fucking champions!"

It was then that Sarah looked up from where she was still being licked out by Naomi, took one glance at Debbie and said, "Hey come on ya slut, get undressed!"

"Yeah," said Anton looking over his shoulder from the other end of that threesome as he pounded Naomi's pussy, "what's the go? I mean you're usually the first one undressed."

She grabbed my cock for a second and started to wank it to the slow rhythm of Tracy Chapman who had started again on the stereo. "I think I might have been distracted, don't you?"

Then she let go of my cock and began to get undressed and didn't stop until she was naked and revealing yet another bald pussy. "So--" she said posing for me "--where do you want me? How do you want me?"

"Well that depends--" I said "--on whether you want to do most of the work."

"Sounds good to me," she said, "because then I get to decide how quick or how slow we go and how much or how little of that monster I take up me." She smiled. "Now all that's left is where."

I pointed to a vacant armchair at the other end of the room that would oversee all the goings on. "Well seeing as I'm feeling a little lethargic tonight I think that chair would be perfect."

"And why are we not surprised that you're feeling a little sluggish," said Debbie quietly. "Vikki's told us all about your exploits today. What was it twice this morning? Some nurse called Martha and then you fucked Maddy here didn't ya," and she indicated Madeleine who just lay back on the floor while Gerry Connolly eased his erect again cock into the welcoming velvet glove of her pussy.

"And what happened then?" continued Debbie with a rhetorical question. "As if fucking two horny sluts wasn't enough you got two blowjobs courtesy of Vikki, and Maddy again on the way to your sister's school.

"And what happens then? continued Debbie with a broad grin. "You fuck three of your sister's friends to completion. And then as if fucking five different girls and getting two blowjobs wasn't enough you fucked your sister too. So, no Justin, I don't think any of us girls will be at all surprised if at sometime during the evening your 'Power Pack' runs out of charge.

Debbie took a few seconds break then as she helped me over to the chair, sat me down, planted herself in my lap and eased herself onto my cock. First it was just the head as she sat slightly forward and held herself in check as she leant back into my chest and lowered herself down until she had taken all she could take from this position. Then she looked at me before we both looked over the scene in front of us.

There had been some changes, some very surprising changes. Sarah was being 'tripled'. Sean was on his back with Sarah riding his cock while Anton Martin fucked her up the arse and while she gobbled up boyfriend Robin's cock. That was taking place close to us and on our right.

On our left and also nearby Mark Pullar was on his back while a laughing Maria rode his cock and Naomi rubbed her pussy all over his face.

And with Gerry and Maddy happily fucking away and with Colin laying full length while Penny fucked him and while Vikki rubbed her pussy all over his face that just left two girls, both of who seemed happily engaged in a sixty-nine. It made me think for a second as Debbie bounced happily on my cock, and as I gently massaged each breast alternately with my left hand.

If somebody had told me last Friday that I would have had the week I had I would have thought they were crazy. Then if they had suggested that I would be taking part in an orgy with a girlfriend, seven of my classmates and my sister and that two of my classmates, Cindy Morrison and Lynn Eldridge would be engaged in that sixty-nine I would have been certain of it.

"Justin you have no idea how nice this is," said Debbie Hawkins as she surveyed the scenes of debauchery being acted out in front of us. I looked down to where our genitals were joined and she slapped my leg. "No not that!" she laughed. "This whole thing, this whole friendly scene." She squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles as I moved my hand down to tenderly pinch and massage her clit. "You know its been quite a while what with fuckhead Mason being around since there has been so much obvious enjoyment at one of our little get togethers which, obviously, was the reason behind the little hero scene earlier. Now come on start fucking me!"

I pressed both feet to the floor and put a little pressure on. I waited to feel any pain through my left ankle and didn't so I pushed some more as I lifted myself up into Debbie Hawkins's pussy, still I didn't feel any pain in my ankle.

That's when Vikki looked up from where Colin had his tongue working on her pussy. "Ankle feeling better is it darling?"

I looked in Vikki's direction as Debbie Hawkins held herself off me as I fucked my cock into her cunt. "Yes, I really think it is," and I turned my attention back to Debbie as I threw caution to the wind and began to fuck her as hard as my depleted energy reserves.

"Oooh yes!" she cried as her screams joined the others reverberating around the room. "Oh yes Justin fuck my cunt, fuck that big log of a cock up me."

I was doing exactly that. I wanted Debbie to climax, wanted her to know that this was for her enjoyment, her pleasure.

And then she did. "I'M COMING!" she cried. "I'M COMING ON A FUCKING TREE-TRUNK!!" she cried again as she continued to bounce on and off my cock. "OH, OOHHH, OOOHHHH!!! she twisted her body enough that she could look back over her shoulder and kiss me as I continued to rub her clit and pussy with my left hand and held her right hip carefully with my right. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she turned to the front and started bouncing even harder. "That was one... FUCK... this is... FUCK ME JUSTIN FUCK ME... this is two... OH GOD YES, YEESSS!!!"

She settled down, turned her head again and kissed me. Then she said, "you know mum always told me to express my feelings, do ya reckon I did okay?"

I didn't get a chance to answer because a voice at our left said. "You certainly did, now get off and give another slut a shot. The only slut in this room who hasn't had the pleasure."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.