Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 55: Maria's Virginity

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55: Maria's Virginity - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Instead of parking in our driveway dad had parked in the street outside our house and Vikki and I followed mum and Maddy onto the footpath outside our house where we were quickly joined by dad and Maria.

The McLelland's and Jim Redmond, Jill's younger brother, walked over to greet us, and Vikki was the first to greet them as introductions were made. She walked up to each in turn and hugged them, a huge smile on her face saving a tearful but happy Jill McLelland until last.

I watched as the woman hugged her for the longest time before she pulled back and smiled at Vikki. "You know over the last couple of days I wondered if I would see that smile again."

Then, after her husband and her son and her brother Jim had all shaken my hand in welcome, and in congratulations and had all gone to talk to my parents and my sister, she came over and hugged me, bringing Vikki with her as she did so. And she was careful of my bruised ribs. "My but you are a really special couple," she said. And turning to Vikki she added, "if you could spare a few minutes there are three people who would like to see that gorgeous smile. Can you?"

"Of course. But who... ?" Vikki stopped as we saw Jill McLelland wave towards her house.

I wondered what was happening when I saw three people come out of the McLelland's house. Then I saw Vikki shed a few tears as she began running towards the three of them as they started running towards her. As she got to them she hugged each of them individually and passionately before she brought them over to me.

"Justin Robertson," said Vikki as she took my hand, "I'd like you to meet three very special, very beautiful people. Andrea Crossley, her husband Jim and their close--" and at this she smiled "--friend Henry Williamson." She cuddled close into me. "When you told me to run darling I ran right into these gorgeous people naked and scared witless." She walked over and hugged the three of them to her in a group hug. "How can I ever thank you?" she asked.

Andrea Crossley looked at her and then at me. "I think you underestimate the part you and your wonderful young man had in this," she said. "And anyway just seeing the two of you together is payment enough."

"Well," said my mother as she walked over to us, whether or not it is payment enough we would like to invite you over for dinner and a few drinks as a kind of a thank you. Stuart and Jill, their son and Jill's little brother--" she smiled at this "--have already agreed to come." She thought for a second. "How about we make it..."

"We can't make it Monday," said Vikki quickly. And at my surprised expression and the questioning glance from my mother she added, "I think we might going to that hunky doctor's place for dinner." She grinned. "You remember, that nice doctor that was fucking Lois last night."

"How could we forget," responded my mother. "Tell me is he married?"

"Yes," answered Vikki. Then she looked at me as she added, "They have a pretty little 15-year-old daughter, Leanne."

I grinned in answer. "Now why would you look at me when say that Vikki?"

"Oh I don't know. She's young, she's pretty." Vikki then made a point of looking down at my groin before she looked back into my eyes. "And let's face it, when she sees that, and especially when she sees it in action, she's bound to want some of it."

"And what makes you say that?"

"Oh just something Lois said."

"You mean... ?" I left the question unfinished, but Vikki answered me anyway.

"Yes that does mean that Lois will be there." Vikki laughed. "It also means that you'll be a busy boy. But you don't mind that do you?" she asked grabbing my hand. "At least not these days."

"Well I was going to suggest Monday night. Okay, I guess that means we'll rule that one out then," said my mother simply. She turned to my father. "And we're all going to the Johnson's on Tuesday night for a thank-you-orgy aren't we?"

My father nodded. "But as far as I know Wednesday night is good." After turning to the Crossleys' and Henry Williamson and getting their approval for that night dad looked at Vikki and I. "How about you two?"

I looked at Vikki as I felt a little body snuggled into my other side, as I felt my little sister give me a loving kiss on the cheek. When I saw just the briefest nod of the head I said, "Wednesday night it is."

Everyone nodded their agreement at that and then the three of them came over to me and I officially introduced my sister Maria having quickly realised that they would have already met my parents on Wednesday night.

They all hugged and kissed her before Andrea Crossley turned to my little sister and said, "Maria, you look after this gorgeous big brother of yours."

"Oh I plan to," said my sister with a cheeky grin, "just as soon as I can get him into the house and up into his bedroom!"

"Well in that case--" said Andrea turning to me "--I won't hold you up young man. I just wanted to say that you are a remarkable young man with a very special girlfriend, and I think it would be a real pleasure to get to know you better."

Vikki just couldn't help herself, she laughed fit to bust bringing everyone's attention onto her.

"What... ?" asked a confused Andrea Crossley. "What did I say?"

Vikki settled down and her irrepressible laugh turned into a giggle and finally into just a smile. To my mother and Jill McLelland she said, "Andrea said it would be a real pleasure to get to know Justin better."

This, of course, started my mother and Jill laughing which set Maria off which in turn set off Madeleine and my father, Stuart McLelland and Jim Redmond.

"What?" asked Andrea again as she turned to Vikki. "Come on what did I say?"

My mother decided to answer for her. "I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until Wednesday night Andrea. But I think I have to ask if you enjoy taking your meals from other people's menus or are you strictly a two-man woman?"

"Oh no," said Andrea Crossley. "As long as there are some tasty treats on the menu for my men then I'll take all the men you can... er... serve up."

Mum then indicated herself and Jill and my Vikki and Madeleine and Maria. "How about the five of us, are we tasty enough?"

She didn't answer she just indicated the grins on her husband and Henry Williamson's face. "Does that answer your question?"

Maria was still pressing up against me and she started tugging at my hand, an action that was spotted by my mother.

"Okay Maria, off you go." She smiled. "And take Justin with you.

"No, leave Maria's stuff," mum added when I went to grab it from the van, "your father and I will bring it in later. "Now GO!"

"What's Maria in such a hurry for?" asked Jill McLelland. Then she took a look at the anticipatory bulge in my groin and answered her own question. "Oh I see!"

"Well I don't," said Andrea Crossley completely mystified.

Maria, who had been edging me away, turned and looked at the woman. "Let's just say that I'm going to give my brother the greatest gift a girl can give any man."

Andrea Crossley smiled, finally understanding. "Well I hope he appreciates it."

"Oh he will," said a grinning Maria. "He most definitely will." She turned to Vikki. "Are you coming Vikki or what?"

"Why," asked a grinning Vikki, "do you need me to hold your hand?"

"Or something," responded Maria laughing.

In a matter of seconds the three of us were off into the house as Jill and Andrea both said, "Isn't that sweet."

We went upstairs to my room and once inside I turned my little sister to face me. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh Justin are you kidding? After seeing you with 'Becca and Jo' and Helen, and after seeing how you were really, really good with fucking them I want what they got." She smiled and placed her hands on the hem of her Shania Twain T-shirt.

I took her hands off her top and took her right hand in my left. "Maria Anne Robertson--" I said "--you're not going to get what your friends got, you're going to get better. I fucked them, I'm going to make love to you," I looked to Vikki who, of course, was already naked. "Just like I do to my sweet loving girlfriend." Then I allowed Maria to move her hands to the hem of her T-shirt and lift it off herself, exposing breasts that were more than a handful, especially for a 13-year-old girl.

I knelt down then, taking the opportunity to kiss her breasts and run my tongue across firm, erect nipples as I did so while I felt around the waistband of her skirt with my left hand.

"Oh, oohh, ooohhhh!" cried Maria as I took each nipple between my lips and suckled gently before I nipped them lightly with my teeth. "OHH FUUCCCKKKK!"

I undid the button and zipper on her skirt while Vikki moved up close behind her and pressed her breasts into Maria's back as she took over massaging my sisters tits. When the skirt dropped to the floor Maria stepped out of it and I placed it onto the bed on top of the T-shirt already there. And this of course meant that, true to what had now become almost a tradition with the women and girls in our little group, she was now naked.

She moved a stride apart and looked down at me hands on hips while my girlfriend continued to toy with her breasts. "Well," she said grinning, "are you going to kiss it hello or what?"

Of course I did. And I ran my tongue up through the pouting lips before deciding to have a little fun. "So--" I said "--you're 'Miss. Cunt' and you belong to my sister Maria Anne." I kissed it again and this time allowed my tongue to push just a little way inside. "Well I'm 'Mr. Lips' this is 'Mr. Tongue' and we're pleased to meet you. Of course you know the young man we belong to, he's Justin Robertson your brother. You know I think he might want us to touch you again. He might even want us to touch that little bud there that's beginning to look in need of some attention. What do you think?"

Joining in the game Maria produced a squeaky voice while pretending to be her pussy and a pair of hands came down and gently separated her labia in time to her voice as she said, "I think we'd like that. This is my special friend 'Miss. Clit' and I think it's going to be a pleasure. You know us cunts and clits, and there are plenty of us, are horny little devils, we like to get licked and sucked and kissed. But I've spoken to other cunt friends of mine, except that they call themselves 'Miss. Pussy', who belong to other girls and they say that there's something better than you 'Mr Lips' and your friend 'Mr. Tongue'. They say that your owner might have one of these too. Don't s'pose you'd know what that would be?"

Suddenly Vikki's pussy appeared next to Maria's and she brought her hands down to toy with her pussy lips in the same way Maria was as she produced her own squeaky voice. "You know they're right Maria Anne's 'Miss. Cunt'," said Vikki in that squeaky voice as she tried not to laugh, "there is something better than 'Mr. Lips' and 'Mr. Tongue' here," and she took a finger off the left lip of her pussy and ran it along my slightly open mouth before touching the tip of the tongue I poked out giving me a taste of how wet she was before she moved her fingers back to her labia. "Indeed Justin Robertson the owner of 'Mr. Lips' and 'Mr. Tongue' here, your brother, has one and my owner, her name is Vikki Thompson by the way has allowed it inside me. His name is 'Mr. Cock'."

By this stage Vikki and Maria were having the greatest difficulty keeping from falling about laughing as they managed to keep up what was tantamount to a pussy puppet show.

"You know you should try it, 'Miss. Cunt'," said Vikki in that squeaky voice as she turned to face Maria and brought her pussy so close to my sister's that it almost seemed as though they were going to touch as they had their 'conversation'.

"Oh I would," said Maria in her own squeaky fashion as she used her own hands on her own pussy lips, "but 'Miss. Cunt' here ain't having nothing done to it until she sees... Whats his name?"

"'Mr. Cock'."

"Exactly," said Maria in her normal voice. "But my 'Miss. Cunt' ain't gonna let just any old 'Mr. Cock' up it."

"Sounds like a fair request to me," said Vikki trying not to laugh as she almost lost her squeaky voice. "Er... Mr. Robertson sir," said Vikki in the role of her pussy.

"Yes 'Miss. Cunt'!" I said in my most commanding and firm voice as I joined in the charade.

"My owner, Mistress Vikki Thompson, would like it if you introduced 'Mr. Cock' to your sister, to Maria Anne's Miss. Cunt."

"I'll see," I said in that same commanding voice, "I'll ask him." I felt them looking at me as I said, feeling rather silly, "'Mr. Cock' would you like to meet your sister Maria Anne's 'Miss. Cunt'?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.