Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 54: Triple Treat!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54: Triple Treat! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I stood there with my sisters thong tucked into the waistband of my trousers, I was clapping and whistling and cheering along with my parents and Madeleine and the rest of the crowd. That Vikki had the sort of amazing talent that was going to take her away from me for at least six months I already knew, But Maria being able to move and sing like that once she had gotten over her nerves, that was as completely unexpected as everything that had happened to me since last Friday.

"Well," said mum looking at me and smiling, "talent certainly does run in the family." I started to protest but mum cut me off before I could even manage one word. "And don't you even think about getting all modest on us Justin, you were good last night and don't you forget it!"

I shrugged my shoulders yielding the point and looked up to see my naked sister, skirt and top in hand, and naked girlfriend attempting to make there way to where we were seated. On the stage I saw Brenda Calloway walking towards the microphone stand as she held her hands up in a bid to get some quiet.

"Ladies and gentlemen, young ladies..." she began until the continued whistling and stomping and cheering from the girls forced her to stop. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUNG LADIES!!!" she repeated much louder and more forcefully.

The silence came after two or three seconds and the principal continued. "I give you the sweet, beautiful, sexy and very talented Maria Anne Robertson," and she unnecessarily indicated my sister as she came within two rows of where we were seated. "And I would also like to thank the equally sweet, equally talented, and equally sexy Miss Vikki Thompson for helping young Maria get over her stage fright." She looked behind her. "Oh and if you have any doubts about their sexiness I suggest you take a close look at the band who, it would seem, find them sexy in the extreme."

Every eye in the place, including mine I have to admit, focused straight on the band. And every eye, much to the bands collective chagrin, saw seven distinct bulges in seven pairs of jeans.

I looked back in time to see Vikki arrive back and sit in her seat without bothering to put on the two articles of clothing she had removed to get naked. I then looked for Maria and saw her being mobbed by three girls, she was still naked and, like Vikki, didn't seem to be bothered in the slightest. A far cry from the distraught girl who looked ready to burst into tears before my wonderful, adorable Vikki, made it her mission to rescue her.

Finally she was able to get away from the clutches of her grinning friends and make it to where we were sitting, at which point she promptly plonked herself on my lap with her arms around my neck while my parents and Madeleine fussed over and congratulated her.

Maria locked her eyes on Madeleine and said, "So you're the girl I'll be sharing with, you're my new sister." She grinned lecherously as she reached out and fingered Maddy's pussy that she was making no attempt to hide. "That is just so cool. I hope you like girls!"

"Are you kidding," said Madeleine with a huge grin, "cocks, cunts they all... er... cum the same to me." She leaned across, and while my sister continued to finger her pussy kissed her on the lips before saying. "You know, I think we're going to along famously."

After giving Vikki and my sister time to make it back, after giving the audience time to settle after watching them both move through the audience naked for the second time Brenda finally said, "Maria, Miss Thompson, if you would both please get dressed," she smiled, "at least for the moment, we might be able have luncheon with a modicum of decorum. So if those of you that are new to this school will follow our girls or those parents that have been her before--" she smiled at my parents "--like Maria's parents Louis and Mary, luncheon will be served.

Maria jumped off my lap, squeezed between me and the seat in front of me and pressing her naked bottom against the back of the head of the man that was seated directly in front of me said, "so what do you think older brother?" she laughed. "I was going to call you big brother but I can't do that any more can I?" and she bent forward and kissed me smack on the lips before she suddenly squealed. "Ow, who did... ?" she began to ask as she turned to look behind her.

"So sorry miss," said a very handsome looking Italian man in broken English with a decidedly Italian accent. Your bottom too nice, me no resist." He held out his hand. "Joseph Bettino..."

He didn't get a chance to finish before Maria was turning around and hugging his chubby face to her budding breasts. "I know, your Paullina's daddy." I watched her smile at the short, slightly plump black haired girl standing next to him waiting to move to the aisle. "She's always talking about her sexy teddy bear daddy."

"Oh I did not," said Paullina laughing. "Daddy, I just said I loved you to death."

"Indeed she does," responded a cultured voice from the other side of Paullina, a voice that didn't have a trace of an Italian accent. "And one of these weekends Paullina and our eldest daughter Sandra might do just that. I'm Janice Bettino the poor woman who has to keep the rest of this scurrilous family in line."

Her husband grinned. "You talk good Janice, but maybe we ask postman and gardener if they have any story to tell." The big, strong, slightly overweight Italian man laughed heartily as his wife punched him lightly on his massive chest and as Vikki and my sister began to get dressed. "Oh she right," he finally agreed with a hearty laugh, "but maybe me like to go that way!"

"Couldn't agree more," said my father as he snatched Maria's thong briefs out of my waistband. "My Maria can do that to me any time she likes."

"Oh daddy," she said laughing, "not before Justin gets first crack at my crack."

My father held out the scrap of white material. "Here baby do you want to put these on while we have lunch?"

"Oh daddy don't be silly," she said taking them from his outstretched hand and giving them back to me. "I'd only have to take them off again, now wouldn't I."

And seconds later we were off and following the crowd to the dining hall. A few minutes after that my parents were heading to the main table at the head of the room to sit with the teachers while Vikki, Madeleine and I joined Maria and eight of her friends at another table.

All down one side of the room was the food. There was pork, beef, lamb and chicken, various vegetables and salads of all descriptions. And to wash it down there was coffee, tea, soft drink and varieties of pure and not so pure fruit juice.

I went to sit down and found myself being railroaded to a particular seat between two girls who seemed to be more than a little curious about me. In fact both of them seemed unable to take there eyes off me. And then it started!

"Well, aren't you going to introduce us Mari'?" said the girl on my right.

"Yeah," added the girl on my left, "if you were any sort of a friend you woulda done it by now."

There seemed to be universal agreement from the remaining six girls, and so Maria officially introduced Vikki, Madeleine and I to all eight girls telling us all of their names. I doubted that I was going to be able to remember all of them on such short acquaintance. However I was going to remember the last two girls, the ones either side of me, simply because they were introduced last. But I was destined to remember them for more reasons than that.

"So is it true Justin?" asked the girl on my right. Her name I had learned was Rebecca, or as Maria called her 'Becca, Clarke.

"Is what true?"

There seemed to be universal giggling all round the table, but it wasn't loud enough to disturb the head table. Just for a change Vikki seemed as curious as I was.

"Is it 11-inches?" It was asked with a straight face and the girl leaned her elbow on the table, stuck her chin in the crook between her thumb and forefinger and looked at me without even the hint of a smile.

I decided to pretend ignorance. "Is what 11-inches?"

She continued looking at me and tried to maintain that straight face but failed miserably as she eventually broke out into a broad grin. "Your cock. Your mum told Mari' and me over the phone how big it is." She looked across the table at my sister. "Didn't she Mari?"

"Oooh, she sure did." Maria turned to me. "Mum told us all about it. All about how you're a hero and a real stud. How you saved Vikki here, and how you helped out Maddy here," she leaned over to Vikki who was on her right and kissed her before she did the same to Madeleine, "and now, after she helped me before she's my hero." She laughed as she looked into Vikki's eyes. "Mum also told us all about how she and you... er... 'deep throated' Justin's dick. Is that true?"

I looked at Vikki to see how she would answer the question. I should have guessed her reaction. She never batted an eyelid.

"Certainly it is. It's just a matter of technique that's all." She smiled lecherously. "You know what they say, 'practice makes perfect'."

"And how good is it when he fucks you?" asked the girl on my left. I remembered that her name was Josephine Wilkinson. "I mean, what does it feel like to have 11-inches of hot cock stuck up your pussy?"

There was a chorus from the rest of the girls asking the same question.

"You feel full I'll tell you that much," said Vikki as the table three in front of us in the order they were going moved to get their meal. "I'll say one thing--" she reached across and indicated for me to hold her hand which I did "--when my man fucks you four times and comes in you all of those four times without losing his erection and without having to take it out you know you've been fucked."

Josephine Wilkinson looked straight at my sister. "And you say you're going to get Justin here to fuck you with it today, here?"

Maria laughed. "Yes, I did say today. But not here, we're going to wait until we get home and do it in his bed." She stopped laughing, tilted her head slightly and kept looking at her friend with just the hint of a grin on her face. "No Jo, what I actually said was that you and 'Becca were going to fuck him before we went home." She laughed again. "After all it's the least I can do for two of my best friends."

Both girls just looked, the shock on their face was palpable. Rebecca it was who voiced their combined astonishment. "You mean I... we... both of us... Jo and me are going to get to..." She stopped then for a second before... "FUCK!!!"

I decided it was time for me to speak. "Girls," I said looking to my left and right and putting an arm around each one, "you don't have to do a thing you don't want to do. If you're nervous or scared that's okay, you're both 13-years-old and have a right to be." I smiled. "However, if you do decide to go ahead and take my sister up on her kind--" I said that work with lashings of sarcasm "--offer, I promise to be gentle."

Rebecca turned from me to Vikki. "Can we see it?" She indicated, unnecessarily, in the direction of my groin. Vikki had barely managed the very slightest of nods before Rebecca Clarke was on her feet and waving madly in the direction of the principal Brenda Calloway. "Mrs. Calloway, Mrs. Calloway, MRS. CALLOWAY!!!"

I watched the principal stand up and look in our direction. Patiently she said, "Yes Miss. Clarke."

"Can we see Justin Robertson's erection miss?" She was standing and she indicated me sitting next to her. Then she got all excited and added, "Maria said Josephine and I could have sex with her brother. "We'd... er... like to see it before we... you know..."

I watched Brenda Calloway closely. She looked faintly amused by the question, unlike the rest of the room who were very amused. Especially my parents who seemed to find it the most amusing of anyone.

"Did she indeed. So, did you ask the young man in question Miss. Clarke?" asked the principal maintaining eye contact with Rebecca at all times.

"No," said Rebecca giggling. "But I asked his girlfriend Vikki, and she said yes."

"Oh well that's okay then, it's nice to see that you observed the proprietaries," responded the principal. "But before you check it out, you might want to check out the meat over there." She pointed in the general direction of the food as she laughed at her own joke. "Then when you've finished eating and when everyone else has you might be allowed to reveal it without putting people off their... er... lunch!"

I laughed, and so did Vikki and Madeleine as we followed the table to the buffet where three women were serving.

When we got there and I started to pass through the buffet all naturally smiled at me. And then one of the women said, "so do we get a peak too?"

I shrugged my shoulders but Vikki said, "Oh I think we might bring my studly boyfriend by so that you can get a good look."

"Well thank you in anticipation," she said with a smile as she and her two friends began to serve us.

I took some ham, a little pork and a slice of roast lamb which was quickly accompanied by a reasonably large baked potato wrapped in foil and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and peas all to be topped up with a nice thick brown gravy.

As we started eating and as I took my first bite of a very tasty, very lean piece of pork I felt a little hand begin to make exploratory advances along my thigh below the level of the table. A quick glance to my right told me that Rebecca Clarke had both hands fully involved in the demolition of the pile of food that seemed to defy her slight stature. However on my left it was a different story, Josephine Wilkinson had cut her meat into bite-sized pieces and had her fork in her left hand picking at them while her right hand... was... nowhere to be seen!

From the point, obviously, I didn't need to look down to see whose hand was playing with my leg. But I did anyway. She looked at me, she was grinning that all-knowing yet innocent grin that 13-year-old girls seemed to be able to manage at will.

Her hand moved from my thigh to my groin without even a moments pause as she continued to feed herself with small cuts of pork and tiny mounds of steamed vegetables. Her hand moved all over my groin, all over my erection and her reaction was, I think, predictable.

To Josephine's credit though, she did manage to finish chewing what was in her mouth before she gasped audibly over what her digital explorations had discovered. "'Becca," she whispered across me to her friend, "feel this," and she indicated below the table and between my legs where her hand was searching for my zipper without any success before she moved her hand to leave room for her friends.

Rebecca Clarke moved her hand almost immediately into my lap and she began her own exploration of my groin with a little more success. The little more meaning that she found the little tab to my zipper and began to ease it down.

As I took a mouthful of my juicy baked potato, it had been wrapped in the foil with a pat of butter, I looked either side of me to see the cheeky grins of both girls. Josephine Wilkinson had, by this time, caught onto Rebecca's discovery much to the amusement of Vikki and Madeleine and my sister and all her other friends.

"Problems big brother?" asked Maria as Vikki had to put her fork down along with the meat that was on it she was laughing so hard.

"Maybe we should help out, Mari'," said Vikki with a grin as she reached across and grabbed Josephine Wilkinson's plate and began to cut her food into bite sized pieces. "If I do this Jo' here will only need one hand to eat with.

"Hey--" said Maria "--that's a really neat idea." And without even a seconds hesitation she grabbed Rebecca Clarke's plate and began to cut hers up too.

"Now Justin," said Rebecca as she began to slide my zipper down, "you be a really good lad and eat your lunch." She laughed as her hand moved inside the opening and found the waistband of my briefs. "After all you are a... er... growing boy."

The giggling and laughing all around the table that nearly caused food to be sprayed over the table grabbed the attention of the main table.

Once again Brenda Calloway stood and looked directly at our table. "Something wrong Miss Clarke?" she asked looking directly at the girl on my right. "It seems to me that there's an awful lot of levity and a decided lack of consumption of food."

"Oh no ma'am, there's nothing wrong."

The principal then looked directly at me before she spoke to our table in general terms. "Oh well that's okay then. And as long I don't see what's not wrong, and as long as everyone that is involved in what's not wrong finish their meals in a reasonable time then I won't have to do anything about what's not happening will I."

"Er... no Mrs. Calloway," said Rebecca with half a smile.

Things had stopped during that brief discourse with the principal, but of course that didn't last long as Rebecca and Josephine in a joint effort soon had my erection where they thought it belonged, out and on display.

The reactions, not only of 'Becca and Jo' but also of Maria and the other girls, was something I had grown quite used to. Fortunately they managed to modify their shock and incredulity enough that the principal, the teachers and my parents looked up but didn't say anything and didn't react, except to look slightly amused.

I watched Josephine pick her food up in her left hand, watched her right hand grip my erection below Rebecca's left which also had a firm grip. Then I watched her lean across and whisper a question so that all at the table could hear and no one else.

"How the hell am I going to get thing--" and she tried to waggle it from side to side but couldn't because of that grip that Rebecca Clarke was maintaining "--in my pussy?"

Vikki laughed, looked at me and blew me a kiss as she replied, "the same way all of the girls and women he's fucked have. You let my sweetie get you ready first!"

"You mean... ?"

"She finished the final mouthful of her lunch and grinned. "You'd better believe it Jo', my Justin has almost every girl and woman who's licked my pussy beat by a, for the want of a better expression, cuntry mile!"

"You mean... ?"

"Absolutely," laughed Vikki, "these little girlfriends of yours might be able to bring you a climax, but I somehow doubt they'll turn you into the orgasmic little slut that my Justin will."

"Oh Jesus," said Rebecca as she finished her final mouthful and began to gently masturbate the top half of my cock, can we go now?" She looked across the table and saw that my sister had finished and then looked at mine and saw that I had finished too once I had decided there was nothing I could do about the little hands that were determined to complete their voyage of discovery. "Can we?"

Before I could answer Jo' was up out of her seat and waving madly to get the attention of Brenda Calloway. "Mrs. Calloway, Mrs. Calloway... !"

"Yes Josephine, Miss. Wilkinson. What can I do for you?"

"We're finished, can we go to our dorm?" she asked excitedly.

The principal smiled with the patience that seems to be in-built in the best of teachers. "I don't see why not Josephine. However before you leave the table I think you might help young Justin stand up so that the rest of the hall can see what all the fuss is about."

Deciding that there was no point in waiting because the girls would probably force me into it anyway, I did something that would have been unthinkable not so many days ago but seemed so natural now, especially after the concert. I took a firm grip of the backrest of my chair, placed my right foot on the seat and without the aid of the walking stick pushed myself up until I was standing on the chair in full sight of everyone.

Thr murmurs of shock, surprise and definite approval started near us and flowed around the room until it seemed that every woman and girl was making some sort of comment about what they like me to do to them.

"See!" said Vikki from across the table as she and Madeleine laughed at the reception my erect penis was getting. "One look and women just want to fuck it or suck it!" which brought a laugh from my sister and Madeleine, the two girls either side of me and the other six that shared our table.

"Okay," said Brenda Calloway finally with a laugh. "On behalf of the female teaching staff, the mothers who are present, and the girls I thank you. Now if you will adjust yourself young Justin, you might be able to walk out of the dining hall with some degree of dignity," she smiled, "stripped though most of it was by Josephine and Rebecca."

"Oh ma'am, what makes you think that we we're... ?"

"Josephine Wilkinson, there's a reason why I am principal of this school. And that is because I know how the minds of young ladies work. Now if you'll help tuck Justin's erect penis back in his pants you can leave. However--" and this time she grinned "--I think you have to leave via the three ladies that helped with the serving of the buffet meal." The principal then looked at me. "How about you Justin, do you think you'll be able to handle our lascivious and, sexually, very mature young ladies."

I looked up not sure how to answer, but I didn't have to. I saw my mother lean across to the principal and whisper in her ear.

The principal looked at me and smiled. "No need to answer that one young man, your mother has answered for you. So, off you go."

After I had indeed been tucked back into my trousers Vikki and Madeleine and I found ourselves quickly following my sister Maria, Rebecca Clarke, Josephine Wilkinson and another girl called Helen Deville. And of course we went via the kitchen that ran off the dining room behind where the buffet had been set up.

As we walked in the woman who had asked the original question about getting a peak at me turned to Vikki and said, "Well aren't you just the nicest young lady."

"Oh ma'am." Said Vikki with a grin, "I'm not..."

"This is Vikki Thompson, she is my girlfriend, and I don't want you listening to her, she is a lady," I said. "And my name, in case you didn't get it is Justin Robertson and..."

"Oh come on big brother," interrupted my sister, "the whole school knows who you are," her hands moved to the belt of my trousers, "and they all know what you're packing and what your capable of." She undid the belt and moved her hands to my zipper.

I started to move my hands to stop her but Vikki grabbed mine and held them in her own firm grip. "Oh no you don't Justin we made a promise to..."

I gave her an old-fashioned sideways glance. "I think you got that wrong Vikki," I said as my trousers dropped to the floor, "you made the promise, I..."

I didn't get to finish as my Bond boxer briefs were unceremoniously yanked down causing 11-inches of iron hard cock to slap again my stomach.

"OOH MY GOD!!!" cried one of the two who hadn't said anything.

"JESUS AITCH FUCKING CHRIST!!!" was the rather sacrilegious outburst from the second, until that moment, of the two silent women.

The first of the three women, the one who until then had been doing all the talking, turned first to Rebecca and then to Josephine before she indicated my erection which was spearing the air and seeming to enjoy the attention it was getting. "You're telling me--" she said to them "--that you plan to take that in your little pussies."

"Oh that's easy," said a grinning Rebecca Clarke, "Vikki here said he's going to lick us into shape before he fucks us!" She licked her top lip. "She says he's good at it too."

Then suddenly my trousers and underwear were being pulled on and Vikki and Madeleine and I were being dragged out of the dining room. We were pulled hurriedly out of the back towards three, three-story buildings. The three buildings were on the left of what looked to be a full-sized athletic track and evidently housed the girls dorms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.