Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 53: Maria's Special Goodbye

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53: Maria's Special Goodbye - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked up, we all did as my father jumped out of the car and headed to a sign to the right of the gate that said:

'PLEASE RING THE BELL AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF'

A matter of twenty seconds later he was back in the car and the double-gates began to glide smoothly open, and as soon as they were sufficiently far apart dad moved through and began the drive along the circular driveway that led to the main building and its grand entrance.

On the short trip we tried to get Madeleine to tell us what the problem was but she steadfastly refused to say. We should have known, her story on Monday night was a clue and, if we needed it, the mention of her knowing Caroline's husband and how she came to be 'modelling' in that photographic studio should have been a reminder. It wasn't though.

Dad parked the car in the large parking area to the left of the building and in front of the sports auditorium that housed an indoor Olympic size swimming pool, a basketball court and a netball court. He parked in between a couple of BMWs, one a late model seven series and the other a considerably less expensive 530i, a plain Merc' similar to the ones owned by mine an Vikki's dad and a couple of Range Rovers.

Before we did anything Vikki reached past the middle row of seats where we were sitting and into the back, exposing all of her naked bottom and her pussy in the process. When she turned back and straightened up she held in her hand a plain walking stick which she handed to me.

"Here," she said, "Lois said she thought you might be ready for this."

I took it, thanked her with a kiss and then we all got out of the van. We were about to head to the front entrance where a forty something woman was waiting patiently when Madeleine, who was still trying to compose herself tried to pull back.

"I'll sit in the van if that's okay with all of you." Her smile was forced and only reinforced the fact that she was scared stiff. "I mean it's not as if I'm..."

"... Family," finished my father for her. "You most certainly are." He took her hand and pulled her to him until he was able to give her a comforting hug. "And whatever it is that's troubling you we'll face it as a family."

"Indeed we will," added my mother moving to her other side and taking her other hand as she too hugged her.

Madeleine then looked at me and Vikki, her eyes pleading with us to help her convince my parents that we should let her stay in the van.

We had stopped by that stage and I said, "Maddy, my parents are never wrong, trust them, trust us, things will be fine."

She gave up then and shrugged her shoulders as well as she could while being hugged by my parents before producing something that passed for a genuine smile. "I guess I don't got no choice then do I?"

My parents started walking while continuing to hold Madeleine's hand. She was now resigned to her fate and was keeping step with my parents as they walked steadily towards the woman who was waiting patiently at the large covered entrance and the huge double-doors that stood open ready to admit us.

For our part Vikki and I were only a step behind and we separated either side of my parents with Madeleine in the middle as we came to a stop in front of the woman.

She looked along our little group holding her gaze on Madeleine for a second longer than necessary and succeeding in making her even more nervous than before. But she said nothing as she held out her hand to my father who took it in his large hand and shook it firmly. "Mr. Robertson, it's been far too long."

My father simply smiled. "Oh come now Brenda you know better than that, having been so intimately acquainted, as we have, I rather think that Louis will be quite sufficient, don't you." He turned and indicated my mother. "You, of course, remember my wife Mary."

The tall distinguished looking woman, she looked to be about five-eight or five-nine, with the dark hair that contained streaks of grey laughed gently. "How could I forget. Mary, Maria really is your daughter."

"Oh Brenda I do hope that that's a compliment."

"Oh indeed it is Mary, indeed it is. Maria Anne's schoolwork seems to thrive with her extra-curricular activities," she laughed again, more heartily this time, "as indeed do the other girls." Then suddenly she turned to me. "Oh my goodness you have changed young man." Then suddenly she stepped a little closer. "And a hero too I understand."

"Oh Mrs. Calloway it..." I didn't however get a chance to finish.

"... Is the reason I'm able to be here today, maybe it's even the reason I'm still alive, said Vikki without any hesitation."

Brenda Calloway looked and smiled. "Oh I have no doubt about that, Justin here is a fine upstanding young man," she looked from Vikki to my mother and then to Madeleine where her gaze once again lingered a little longer, "and I have a strong feeling that it has taken some special people to make him realise that." She turned back to me. "I do hope you realise young man that thanks to your sister you have been the talk of the girls, and even some of the teaching staff, since yesterday afternoon."

"I... oh..." I looked at my parents who simply shrugged their shoulders. Then I indicated Vikki who was standing on the other side of my father. "Er... er..." I hesitated not knowing how to address her.

"Mrs. Calloway," she said smiling, "but if you're feeling daring you can call me Brenda, I think the current climate of sexual freedom and the very liberal dress code might allow that don't you?"

"Of course." I tried a smile in return and again indicated Vikki. "Brenda, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Vikki Thompson."

"Delighted indeed. No wonder he takes such good care of you." She moved forward and took Vikki's hand. "You are a pretty young thing Vikki." Then she gave the most outrageous wink. "I really do hope you look after this darling young man."

"Oh don't worry Brenda--" said Vikki laughing "--he gets very well looked after." At that she turned to Madeleine and started to make the introductions, however it wasn't necessary.

I watched Brenda Calloway walk up to Madeleine, put her arms around her and hug her for what must have been a full minute before saying, "Madeleine, you don't know how good it is to see you."

The penny had finally dropped. Talk about being slow on the uptake none of us, especially Vikki and I, had realised that this school could be the one she had attended before her parents pulled her out. Now her reactions at the gate and as we approached the school itself made sense.

When Brenda Calloway let her go we saw that Madeleine had tears in her eyes. "But I don't understand Mrs. Calloway, I thought that when my parents pulled me out of school that you would've been glad to have seen the last of me." The tears began to flow. "I thought that, you know, even though I tried so hard with my school work that you would have been glad to be rid of me with the way I dressed and the way I behaved."

"Are you kidding," the principal took both of her hands in hers, "we spent the best part of six months searching for you after we found out your parents had disowned you. I don't think you realised just how well liked you were at this school." She gave the girl another hug. "Now I'm thinking there's a really good story here, am I right?"

This produced the first genuine smile since we started approaching Seymour. "I'll say there is. It's been a really great week, a week I'll never forget." She looked at my parents, at Vikki, at Madeleine and finally at me. "Thanks to these really special people here, and," she turned to Vikki, "Vikki's beautiful parents."

"Well I'm glad Madeleine, because I have this feeling that you deserve it." She indicated the grand main entrance as she turned to each of us in turn before finally settling her gaze on my parents. "Now if you'll just make your way inside my husband or maybe one of the other teachers will guide you to the auditorium where seats are waiting for you. As for myself I have to go backstage to check on the progress," she smiled, "or otherwise of this little show your daughter is putting on before we serve luncheon in the main dining room." She took one last look at me before she headed off. "You, Justin, are going to be a very pleasant surprise for your sister. I don't think you have any idea how disappointed she was when she thought you weren't going to be able to make it." And then she was gone down the side of the main building.

Just before we walked into the main building I stepped to one side, pulled out my mobile and scrolled through my phone book until I found Penny Wallace's number. She answered on the second ring. "Hello Penny it's Justin."

"I can see that goose." I could almost imagine her grinning on the other end of the line. "By the way everyone knows how to get to Robin and Sarah's place, all we need to know now is, has Gerry here got a date? He's sitting next to me in the canteen by the way."

I looked across to where my parents and Vikki and Madeleine were waiting patiently, Madeleine with a smile on her face. I decided to call her over so she could give Gerry the good news herself.

When she was standing next to me I said to Penny, "If you'll just pass your phone to Gerry he can here it from the girl herself," and I handed my phone to Maddy."

She made arrangements to meet Gerry at our place and then handed the phone back to me in time for me to hear Penny say, "So, you made it all right?"

"Yes, and I'm feeling better all the time. I'm currently just using a walking stick but I don't feel as if I even need one, I guess the only real problem is this cast," and I looked at the thing as I talked to her. "In fact I'm really looking forward to tonight Penny." I glanced across and saw everyone calling me over. "Sorry Penny," I said, "I have to go, say hi to the gang for me will you, and Vikki, Maddy and I will see you when we get back."

She said goodbye in return, blew me a kiss over the phone and hung up.

After returning to my parents and Vikki and Maddy we walked into the building and Leigh Calloway, the Sports Master and Principal Brenda Calloway's husband, introduced himself, unnecessarily as far as my parents and myself were concerned, to everyone.

He shook dad's hand and mine before he hugged mum and Vikki to his six foot four inch frame. Then he turned to Madeleine and literally lifted her a foot off the ground as his big hands found, not skirt or panties, she had decided not to put them back on, but the bare flesh of her sexy bottom. "Oh Madeleine are you a sight for sore eyes." He continued to hold her naked bottom in his big left hand while moving his right up to the middle of her back as he hugged her to him. Then he allowed her to ease back a little so that he could look her in the eye. "And you're looking good to." He dropped her down. "You know Madeleine, if you were here now you'd fit right in." He reached down and grabbed her skirt before looking her in the eye. "May I?"

Madeleine laughed heartily, she was on familiar ground now. "Please do."

And he did. Leigh Calloway lifted her skirt to her waist and held it there as he gazed reverently at her pussy. "That, if I may say so Miss. Paulson is a beautiful vagina."

"Mr. Calloway, Leigh," said Madeleine relaxing more by the second, "I haven't had a vagina in around four years." She smiled. "Come to think about it I don't really think I had one then, do you? No, this is a cunt Mr.Calloway, a cunt." She then looked at my mother and Vikki. "Do either of you two own vaginas?"

"I certainly don't Leigh," said my mother laughing, "as you very well know." She moved forward and rubbed her hand over his crotch. "I mean as intimately acquainted as Louis here was with Brenda's you were equally well acquainted with mine." She laughed heartily. "As a matter of fact I haven't had a vagina in over twenty years."

"And I reckon mine's been a cunt for a good five," added my Vikki grinning. "Now I'll save you the trouble of lifting mine," and she pulled her skirt up to her waist revealing her bald pussy to a grinning Leigh Calloway.

He looked at Vikki's cunt for a good five seconds before he looked her in the eye. "You'd be, what, 17? That would make you..."

Vikki grinned lecherously. "Around 12 when I started possessing a cunt." The grin turned to a laugh. "My mum says hers became one around the same age."

"Sounds like my sort of woman," responded the teacher. He turned to my mother and took a long and deliberate look at my mother's crotch before saying, "Two down one to go!"

My mother's response was to simply look at my father, his response was to reach under my mother's skirt and pull down her thong until she was able to step out of them. He then passed them to the sports master. "Here Leigh," he grinned, "they're a might damp, but I imagine they might smell... er... nice."

He took them in his right hand once Madeleine had taken over holding up her skirt, held them to his nose and breathed deeply. "Aahh! You know the only thing better would be sniffing it directly from the source."

Mum, not one to stand on ceremony lifted her skirt and showed off her own bald pussy. "Is there a possibility that that could happen before we have to go home?"

"Not in any public areas Mary, but these days it is allowed in dorm rooms as I'm sure your daughter has told you by now. And, of course, there are large relaxations area on each floor for communal activities, and before you ask--" he grinned "--pupil-teacher relations are allowed and indeed are encouraged."

Mum looked at me and Vikki and then at Madeleine. "And what about family and friends and pupils, and family and friends and teachers?"

Leigh Calloway looked straight at me before he turned back to my mother to answer her question. "Mary the whole school has been buzzing about your son." He passed her panties from his right hand to his left and then reached out to run a finger between her pussy lips. "I doubt that you could get away from here until a few of the girls and some of the staff have satisfied their carnal curiosity about Justin's, apparently, large endowment."

"Oh believe me Leigh it is more than just a rumour," she laughed, "there are three women here and many more that aren't that are very familiar with Justin's lovely cock." She turned to me. "Come on Justin this no time for false modesty, and I know you've got almost a photographic memory, so how many women do you reckon there are that have been intimately acquainted with this?"

"Oh mum do I have to?" She was right, I did have a clear recollection of every single sexual episode since last Friday morning, but bragging just was not my forte.

She nodded her head. "Just roughly Justin."

A quick mental calculation gave me the figure. "It's more then twenty, mum."

"Very impressive indeed Justin," said the grinning Sports Master, "though I imagine that if you had the stamina you could probably double that figure."

"Oh he has the stamina Leigh," responded a grinning Vikki, "trust me on that one. And if anyone should know it's me."

"Mr Calloway what will we do with you?"

He turned to the new voice and smiled while continuing to finger my mother's self-proclaimed cunt. "The same thing you always do with me Heather Castle, the same thing you always do."

She then indicated in my direction. "Is this that young man that everyone is... ? The young man that rumour says... ?"

"According to the good ladies here--" and he positioned himself so that he could finger Vikki's cunt and did just that "--it's more than just a rumour."

"Sluts Leigh, SLUTS!!!" said my mother. "When someone is playing with our cunts we're sluts not ladies." She grinned at Vikki. "Right, slut!"

Vikki looked at the woman. "But we're very nice sluts. Now, seeing as Mr. Calloway hasn't bothered to introduce you to us or us to you I'll do the honours. I'm Vikki Thompson, slut one."

She indicated in my direction as she thrust her pussy onto Leigh Calloway's extended digit until it was fucking her. "Superstud here is my boyfriend Justin Robertson." She indicated the ever-present erection that was trying to push through my trousers. "I'm thinking of calling him my 'Power Pack' because he's Everyready!"

When her little joke had received its rightful groan she then turned to my parents careful not to cause the Sports Master to lose his place and indicated my mother. "This is Justin's mother Mary, slut number two."

Holding her arm out she then pointed to my father. "This drooling, dribbling man who would like to be doing what Leigh's doing to me and his wife is Louis Justin's father."

Finally she turned to Madeleine. "And this pretty young lady here with a pussy that's getting no attention," and at that point she nudged me hard in the ribs, "is Madeleine Paulson, who would be slut number three, if only she were to get some attention."

Not one that needs to be told twice, at least not these days, I moved over to Madeleine and began to finger her pussy, much to her delight as she began to rub herself on my probing finger.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you all," said the smiling, and pretty, blonde haired teacher, "I'm Heather Castle the new, well fairly new, English Teacher."

"So what happened to Mildred Bottomly?" asked my father.

Heather Castle laughed. "She apparently couldn't stand the changes in the school. And it seems that seeing the students in varying states of undress or fully nude, and seeing them intimately engaged with each other and with some teachers," she laughed again, "especially our two male teachers, Leigh Calloway here and the music teacher Evan Collins who been assisting your daughter was just a little too much for her."

A sudden thought struck me, but it must have struck my father at the same time because he asked the very question that I was going to ask. "Am I to presume that he has been assisting our Maria in other ways?"

Heather Castle laughed heartily. "If you mean, has Evan fucked her, has Leigh here fucked her, then the answer is no, Maria is one of the few remaining virgins at this school, if not the only one. At first she kept saying that she wanted you Louis, her father, to be her first but for some unaccountable reason--" she turned straight to me and grinned before reaching out patting the bulge that was my groin "--she wants you to be her first, young man."

"Does that mean she's never... ?" I started to ask until Leigh Calloway interrupted.

"No it doesn't Justin, it simply means that she hasn't taken a cock in her pussy or her bottom. She has however learned how to make good use of vibrators and dildos, performed and received cunnilingus to and from many, many girls and the female teachers including, and especially, my wife. It also means that she has fellated both mine and Evan Collin's cock."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.