Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 50: New Nurse - More Therapy!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50: New Nurse - More Therapy! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Breakfast was at seven-o-clock. The thirty something lady who delivered it had a grin a mile wide on her face as she looked from my face to my groin and back again.

"What?" I asked while managing to keep a straight face. Oh I suspected what was on her mind but I wanted to embarrass the woman into telling me.

Fat chance of that it turned out. She laughed as she poured out my black coffee for me. "You know very well what, young man. But, if you have to know, you're the talk of the kitchen, the canteen, the nurses quarters, the staff room and just about anywhere else that the female staff of this hospital congregate in any number."

You mean... !" I left the rest unsaid.

"Absolutely young Justin, your reputation precedes you," and she looked pointedly at my groin. "You see, Simone Keighly just happens to share nurses quarters with a young lass by the name of Martha Patrick." She pulled the lid off the oval container carrying my breakfast of scrambled eggs. "Now Martha was in early this morning telling us what sort of state young Mony was in when she returned home from 'Pussy's'.

"It seems that after having sex with a certain driver of a certain rock stars father she went through two more of the men there and came home horny enough that she rang her boyfriend. And being the good lad that he is he went straight over, stayed the night and banged them both until Martha had to start work this morning."

"Is she my..."

"Of course, and if she wasn't she'd swap--" the woman patted the bulge of my cock through the sheet and blanket "--for the privilege." She poured out my black coffee and smiled as she moved it forward next to the toast and marmalade. "Of course I'd stay and investigate further, unfortunately though I have work to do," and she disappeared out of my room.

fifteen minutes later I was finishing the last of my toast and washing it down with the final mouthful of black coffee when an attractive redheaded nurse walked into the room wearing a uniform similar to Mony's.

She was grinning as she stood a few feet from the bed and looked at me. "Mony said I should ask you if you needed assistance with your morning ablutions."

I didn't really, I was managing to get around a lot easier now, and I had managed successfully during the night. But this was going to be my last morning in hospital and if there was any more therapy to be had I wanted in on it.

"Well now that you mention it... er... nurse--" I pretended to read the name tag beneath the pocket watch pinned to the pocket over her left breast even though I already knew her name "--Patrick, one can't be too careful."

She reached beneath the bedclothes and felt my erect penis through my pyjama pants. It was of course a piss hard-on and that meant...

She rubbed her hand up and down the length of my erection and smiled as she looked at me. "Does that mean that I have to help you with this before you can piss?"

"Oh I could probably do it for myself and I have had... er... extensive experience peeing with a hard-on," I said looking her in the eye, "but really it would be fun if you could help me out. I'll leave it up to you how."

"Believe me I know how Justin," laughed Martha as she pulled the bedclothes back and reached for my crutch which she began to attach to my left wrist and forearm just as soon as I was sitting up, "I spent most of last night helping horny Simone take care of her boyfriend." She held me by my elbow as I carefully stood up. "And much as I enjoy blowjobs," she down at the big bulge in my pyjama pants, "I think I'd prefer to see how that feels in my pussy." She started walking towards the bathroom when I did.

As soon as we were in the bathroom, she didn't lock the door I noticed, Martha began undressing. First the blouse and then the skirt leaving her standing there in a very sexy matching black lace bra and pantie set.

I'd thought it was really sexy every time I saw a woman without panties and at times without a bra. I mean how could seeing breasts and vaginas not be sexy? And then I mentally took myself to task for my prudish thoughts, after all I'd spent long enough hiding behind blushes and clinical terminology. If I didn't change my way of thinking and my conversation during intimate moments now then I never would. It was, I told myself, tits and boobs. And of course it was pussy and cunt, or even at a pinch twat or slit, not the clinical sounding vagina or the even ghastlier sounding quim.

I determined that my thoughts would be properly salacious and lewd from now on, telling myself that if Vikki could read my mind she would like what she read.

How could tits and cunts not be sexy? The answer of course was that they could, but lingerie was sexy too because it helped the wearer retain a little mystery and a high degree of sensuality.

She didn't take either her bra or her panties off preferring instead to bend over with her hands flat on the toilet lid which was down. Then she turned around and grinned, "I'll leave the rest to you."

The catch to her bra was at the back so I decided to practice the one-handed bra removal even though it was possible from this position for me to move my right hand to help. With that in mind I undid the lacy almost nothing piece of lingerie by deftly taking a hold of the left side of her strap firmly between my two middle fingers and stretching it to the right. Holding that firmly in position I then used my thumb and forefinger to pull the hooks in the opposite direction thus undoing the bra before I quickly slid my hand underneath her and cradled the loose and lacy material of one cup to her hanging left breast.

Her head was still turned and she was still looking at me. "Very nicely done Justin, good to see that a broken right arm doesn't stop you. I reckon you must really enjoy undressing women."

"What's not to like." I smiled as I looked her up and down while continuing to squeeze her breast. "Besides, I'm a guy, and you know guys... where there's a will there's a way."

"True. But with most guys they have only one thing in mind while they're undressing women, there own pleasure. Reports say that you're different." She looked back and down at the bulge in my pyjama pants. "I plan to find out if those reports are true." She looked down at my hand still cupping the firm mound of flesh through the lacy material. "Do you like my tit? Does it feel nice to you?"

I nodded. "Yes... yes I do... yes it does, yes they do."

The grin turned cheeky. "34B. Just enough, don't you think?" she looked down to the other one, down to where the cup was hanging off her right tit. "I just wish you could use your other hand."

"Me too," I said grinning back. "But then again, if we had more room I'm sure we could manoeuvre ourselves into a position where you could drop those gorgeous tits into my hands." I smiled. "And they certainly are a nice fit." I squeezed her tit gently through the material and then, as I eased the bra away and allowed it to drop down her arms and on to the floor, began running my hand all over the soft and succulent flesh while occasionally pinching her erect nipples. "On a figure like yours any more wouldn't look as good." I continued to squeeze her boobs gently. "Your tits are really nice." I ran my thumb over and around the firm nubs of her nipples. "And these say that your more than a little turned on."

"You can get a clearer indication somewhere else Justin." She took my hand and moved it down to her pussy and placed it over the crotch of her panties. They were soaking. "Anticipation does that to a girl Justin, and my imagination has been running wild after Mony told me how it felt when you fucked her with that big cock of yours." She laughed. "I've already changed one pair this morning thinking about you stuffing 11-inches of cock up my cunt, and I've got three more in my bag just in case, as well as some pads in case of a real emergency. Now--" she reached back released my hard-on and took it in my hand "--are you going to fuck me or what?"

"He'd better," came a familiar voice from the doorway, "or I just might let him fuck me instead."

We turned and saw Lois Mortenson standing there wearing a white coat, unbuttoned, and nothing else.

"We're getting there Dr. Mortenson," said Martha Patrick, "but--" and she looked down at her panties "--it's a bit difficult when the barrier's still up and this young stud is still under starters orders."

"Love the racing analogy Martha." I looked down at the matching panties and then looked at Martha as I held up my good left arm. "I... er... don't suppose that you could... ?"

"Give you a hand? Oh no Justin--" she smiled sympathetically "--this is part of the therapy." She wiggled her bottom. "Come on Justin you can do it. One handed just means it'll take a little longer."

"It'll heighten the anticipation," said Lois Mortenson as she crouched down and watched me grip the waistband of her panties between the first two fingers and the thumb of my left hand.

I didn't think sliding Martha's underwear down so slowly could be so erotic and so sensual. At first I slid her panties down her left hip before reaching across my body and managing, awkwardly at first, to slide them over her right hip which helped reveal the crack of her sexy arse. Turning to the back I pulled them over first one cheek and then the other until I was able to hook them below the rounded flesh of that glorious bottom which served to pull her panties further off both hips.

Of course I couldn't see what was happening at the front so I reached around carefully while continuing to take the pressure on my right foot. All I could feel was the very beginning of what seemed to be a tuft of pubic hair so I pulled the panties down at front left and front right until I was able to feel what turned out to be a slim and well-trimmed landing strip.

After that, with Martha's hips cleared, it was easy to get her panties down to her ankles so that she could step out of them.

Once she was naked I stepped back and looked Martha over. She looked eminently fuckable as I ran my hand over the fleshy rounds of her arse before sliding the first two fingers between her thighs and up between her buttocks. And then she spread her legs and, almost as if her cunt was magnetised, my fingers slid between the junction of her thighs and lightly touched the flowering cleft of her sex.

"God Martha," I said as her juices flowed onto my fingers, "your cunt is soaking."

She reached back again, took my cock in her hand and spread her legs even more as she bent lower until her tits were almost touching the toilet seat. "Which means you shouldn't have much trouble sliding 11-inches of hot cock all the way up my horny twat. NOW FUCK ME!!!"

Of course being a gentleman I did exactly that, gently.

"Oh Justin that feels so good," sighed Martha Patrick as I slid the head of my cock and the first two or three inches into a pussy that was as tight as any I'd fucked in my brief, varied and remarkably active sex life. "Oh fuck I feel full already," she turned her head and smiled as she continued. "Oh I know we have to be quick but--" and she wiggled her arse as I slid another two inches into her squeezing, clutching cunt "--you have to be nice and considerate of my pretty pussy."

"Oh don't worry," I said as I began to saw in and out of her pussy with the five or six inches of cock that was being squeezed hard by her pussy muscles, "with something like this--" I slid another inch into her pussy "--I wouldn't get much repeat business if I wasn't."

"Don't worry yourself about it Martha," said Lois as she opened her white doctor's coat and sat on the toilet lid with her legs spread either side of the bowl, "in the short time I've got to know Justin I've seen him make love a number of times, and on every occasion he's been as gentle as a lamb." I watched Lois reach out and cup Martha's breasts as she looked at the redheaded nurse and asked, "I don't suppose you like pussy nurse Patrick?"

The question was answered when Martha craned her head forward and lapped the Lois Mortenson cunt from bottom to top finishing at her hooded clitoris which, with a little coaxing, popped out of its hiding place.

With nurse Patrick occupied and seemingly enjoying Lois Mortenson's pussy I slowly eased the remainder of my 11-inches into her hungry pussy. And she was so wet now, her cunt was so hungry for my cock that it slid in easily until I was gently knocking against her cervix.

Lois's pussy had stopped the nurse from vocalising the way she felt but it didn't stop her from sighing and moaning ecstatically into her puffy labia but it didn't have to stop me, this was my chance to put my planned new vocabulary into words.

"Martha," I said as I slowly fucked the full length of my cock in and out of her pussy, "I just love fucking your tight cunt. Do you know just how good it feels to fuck you, how good it feels to have 11-inches filling up a horny pussy like yours." I smiled. "It's alright Martha, you don't have to answer."

"But I can young man," said Lois as I watched her force her pussy onto Martha's hard working tongue. "She's getting hornier and hornier and hornier and it's my cunt that's getting the benefit so you'd better keep going man, keep fucking this slutty redhead!"

"And she's such a nice slut too," I said as I began to thrust harder, as I began to pound her cervix time and time again.

"That she is Justin, that she is," said the doctor as she continued to toy with Martha Patrick's breasts while tilting her head to look at me. "But then again--" continued Lois "--a nice boy like you with a world-class cock like you possess would turn any girl or woman who's halfway interested in sex into a raging nympho."

"But what about women like you?" I looked right into the eyes of Lois Mortenson as I tried changing positions slightly so that I could force two fingers between her thighs and into her sex with my cock. "I mean I get the impression that your conversion happened quite a while ago."

She smiled at the thought. "Oh you have my sister and her then fiancé to thank for that. They had me gangbanged until I became just as much a slut as my sister."

"And you haven't regretted a day since have you?" I asked having, with some effort, managed, after positioning my fingers in her cunt, to find her pleasure spot while I rubbed around her clit with my thumb.

"Are you kidding I..."

"OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, OOHH FUUCCCKKK!!! I'M COMMMIIIINNNNG!!!"

I watched as Martha, having taking her mouth from the Lois Mortenson cunt, tilted her head back and screamed, looked down as she squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles.

It was enough. "Martha I'm coming. I'm gonna..."

"Do it stud, do it." She looked around and grinned. "Fill my cunt with your cum. I want a present from a special young man who has given so much pleasure."

"Yes do it Justin my love, fill the slut's cunt with your cream." It was the voice of my girlfriend Vikki coming from the doorway.

I looked around and saw Vikki, my parents and Maddy standing in the doorway grinning. And it was at just that point that I came. Seven times jets of my cum flooded into her pussy until there was no room and a mix of my semen and Martha's juices began to dribble out and down her thighs.

"Attaboy," said my mother as she watched me finish. Then she smiled. "Now fuck off out the way so that I can clean the young lady up."

The nurse looked nervously in the direction of my parents and Vikki and Madeleine before she looked at my mother. "I... er... are you sure? I mean I... er... that is you don't have to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.