Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 48: Karaoke Night - Leaving The Hospital

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48: Karaoke Night - Leaving The Hospital - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A little while later, after the room had been aired out and cleaned and after Mony had cleaned me up again, a little more professionally this time, I managed to turn my head and see that the time was twenty minutes to five. And that was when Mony came in with an older nurse.

"This is the young man I was telling you about Jeannie," said Simone.

"Justin Robertson? Ah kin (Scottish dialect - understand) that," replied Jeannie in a broad Scottish accent. "But what I cannae (can not, can't) understand is why for yae (you) need me?"

"I need help putting his pyjamas on."

"Och, ya dinnae (don't)."

This was becoming fascinating because recent experience told me that Mony was planning a little show-and-tell. Now the me of just under a week ago would have stopped her, but this time I simply watched when she grabbed my sheet.

Seconds later my eyes were on the older nurse after she had cried out. Her eyes were glued to my penis which, under her close scrutiny, was rising to the occasion.

"17 yae cannae mean that." She came forward as if to touch it, and as she did it kept growing. "I thought my Willie's willy was big at over 9-inches, how bigs this'n? Looks like an overgrown skinny haggis tae (to) me."

Mony smiled at me before turning to Jeannie. "Reliable sources inform me that it's 11-inches."

The older nurse grinned. "And I suppose you've..." she left the rest of the question unasked.

"Miss White said it was my job. Something about therapeutic sex."

"Aye," she gave Simone an old-fashioned look, "therapy is it?" Then she turned to me. "And just how many times have you had this... er... therapy laddie?" asked nurse Jeannie while trying not to smile?

"I honestly don't remember," I said truthfully. "But it has been a few times."

She was smiling now. "And I suppose you do feel better?"

"Oh very much so," I responded looking down at my cock which had grown to its full 11-inches before looking at the Scottish nurse optimistically.

The smile turned to a laugh. "Och (oh) you can hope ma wee Justin, but while I have nae (no) problem with all of this newfound sexual freedom my Willie and me are a wee bit old fashioned. Therefore ma methods for dealing with wee problems like yours are old-fashioned too," and she reached into the pocket of the old style nurses uniform she was wearing.

It was so unexpected that it happened before either Mony or I could stop her. She had taken my erection in her left hand and given it one smart tap with a small plastic hammer reducing it almost immediately to its limp 8-inches.

"Well, that's a first," I said as Simone and Jeannie began to slide my pyjama pants over my feet. "I've had lots of things done to it over the last few days," I continued as I lifted up my bottom so that they could slide them over my hips, "but nothing like that."

"Don't worry," said Jeannie as she knelt down and released the breaks on the bed and raised the barriers on both sides, "I'll nae get the chance to do tha' agin seeing as thee are going home tomorrow."

"No, not if I have anything to do with it," said Mony as she went to the back of the bed while Jeannie moved to the front.

"So, where am I going?" I asked as between the two of them they began to move my bed to the door.

I think the doctor told you didn't she?" said Mony. "Your going down to X-ray for a final check-up on your ribs. Then you're coming back here to have them strapped up again before doctor Mortenson comes in to check the plaster on your arm. Then it's time for your dinner."

"And then what?" I asked fishing for answers.

She simply smiled, her poker face giving away absolutely nothing. "It's out of my hands Justin I'm afraid."

"Fair enough," I said. "So when does your shift finish?"

"Seven-o-clock, why?"

"Oh," I smiled, "just curious that's all." By this stage we had reached the lift. I looked up at Mony as we waited for the lift to arrive. "Will I see you before I go?" I was still on a fishing expedition and I thought I might catch her off guard. Naturally I didn't.

"Of course I will." She smiled. "After everything's done and after your dinner I have to take your blood pressure and give you your medicine. But," she laughed, "I promise I'll give you a kiss goodbye."

Then the lift arrived and we were off to radiology.


Some forty five minutes later, around quarter to six, we were back from radiology, Mony had disappeared along with the Scottish nurse after strapping up my ribs again, and a very businesslike doctor Lois Mortenson had returned to check on the cast on my right arm.

The white coat, whether there was anything under it or not, and the inflection of her voice left absolutely no room for doubt that this was a very businesslike moment. "I see no reason to change your cast young man." She looked at me with the barest hint of a smile. "It was a clean break and it will heal up with no problem. We'll make an appointment for you to come to my surgery as an outpatient, then if we need to we can change it, but somehow I doubt that'll be necessary."

I looked at the doctor and suddenly realised that there was something I needed to do, something I hadn't done for a while. And I certainly wasn't planning on doing it in bed.

"Dr. Mortenson... ?"

"Yes Justin is there something else I can do for you?"

Suddenly I was unaccountably nervous. "Well it's been a while since I... That is I need to... and I don't want to..." My voice trailed off.

The gleam in Lois Mortenson's eye told me that she knew exactly what I wanted. "Oh I think I can help." She looked down to where my groin was hidden by the bed sheet and the unseen pyjama pants I was still wearing. "Normally this is a job for one of the nurses," she smiled as she reached in and patted my penis, but I think that on this occasion that it might be fun if I took the opportunity to help you out. I mean--" the smile turned to a laugh "--you can't be in there alone, and I imagine that this could be considered part of your therapy." She looked at me still smiling. "Do I assume that you don't want to use the bedpan?"

I looked at the doctor. "Absolutely not. I mean it's my arm that's broken not my leg. I just have a sprained ankle." I tried sitting up, and with doctor Lois's help managed it. "I mean surely I can use a crutch or something?"

"Of course you can," said the doctor. She laughed once more. "It'll be helpful to you." Yet another smile. "After all, I do believe that this is the kind of therapy that hospitals were renowned for until this sexual revolution came about. So if you'll just wait there I'll go find that crutch."

As I watched her disappear from the room it suddenly occurred to me that if we were going to the bathroom one of two things, or maybe even both, was going to happen. She was going to watch me pee or, heaven forbid, she was going to hold it while I peed and still watch.

I was, of course, nervous about that. I mean outside of Vikki who had ever seen me pee? And she had even tasted it. However I was also strangely excited, a virtual stranger was going to be in the bathroom while I pissed. Then a thought came to me which made me smile. I probably should be grateful that I didn't have to go the other end. Number twos! Though I was pretty sure they would have afforded me some privacy for that, even if it was just by turning their backs to me.

Just then the doctor came back with the crutch, and Mony, nurse Keighly. Bummer! Intimate we may have been, I mean you can't get more intimate than sex and fellatio, but this was a whole new thing.

"Are you sure we... ?"

"Of course." Mony smiled. "The sex might be a part of the new order of things around here but we still do things very much by the book where this sort of thing is concerned. And I'm afraid we simply cannot allow you to go to the bathroom by yourself." She looked me in the eye and tried to be serious as she said, "I could of course send for nurse McTavish."

A small shudder went through me. "I gather she is the Scottish nurse with hammer?"

"Indeed she is," said Mony smiling. "Do I presume that that's a no?"

I nodded my head vigorously. I really didn't fancy having Jeannie McTavish anywhere near me or my penis while I was pissing. "No way! Absolutely not, keep that woman and her plastic hammer well away from me!"

After that it took them a couple of minutes to get me out of bed and balanced properly with Doctor Lois on my left, Mony on my right and the crutch under my left armpit.

It took a few practice steps before I was able to move more than one step. I was hesitant to put any weight on my left foot, even with the crutch taking most of the pressure and my weight. Eventually though, thanks to the encouragement of the nurse and the doctor, I found that I was able to put some pressure on my left foot without too much pain shooting through the ankle.

Finally, and with relative comfort, I managed to make it to the bathroom where the nurse managed to turn me to face the toilet bowl while Doctor Lois snipped the lock on the door.

"Er... c-c-couldn't I sit... ?" I started to say as Mony unceremoniously dragged my pyjama pants down from her position on my right.

"No. I think it would be better if you remained standing," said the doctor as she moved to my left. She smiled as she looked down at my cock standing at full attention. "Do you have any trouble peeing with an erection?"

"Usually no," I said honestly. "I mean until recently I had only one way of seeking any kind of relief."

"Oh you poor boy," said Lois Mortenson. "You mean you had constant erections, and that you sometimes felt the need to pee more than you felt the need to masturbate?"

I looked at them alternately as my cock speared the air. This was embarrassing, not as embarrassing as it could have been, but embarrassing enough. "I... I had t-trouble at f-first." I managed a smile and feeling a little shame-faced said, "I guess I got over it."

Nurse Keighly knelt down, took my erection in her hand and pointed it into the bowl. "Not today though huh?"

I shook my head. Busting though I was there was no way a was going to be able to go while I remained erect.

"Well then," said Doctor Lois indicating my cock and then the nurses mouth, "maybe, Mony, you should do something to help out."

I looked at the doctor. "Doctor Mortenson," I asked, "does this... er... newfound sexual therapy exist just for the nursing staff or--" I smiled "--does it apply to all of the medical staff?"

Knowing where this was heading Lois Mortenson grinned at me as she knelt down before taking my erect penis from Simone Keighly. "Thanks to my brother-in-law and the rest of the guys at the fire station I'm getting better at fellatio. But as to whether I can take all of something this size, that remains to be seen."

I put my left hand on her shoulder. "Listen Doctor Mortenson..."

She looked at me and smiled. "Justin, I'm about to take your cock into my mouth, I think that under the circumstances you could call me Lois, don't you?"

I smiled. "Lois it is then." Then I continued. "Listen Lois, I might only be a teenager but one thing I do know, one of the many things I've learned is that I still get the same pleasure whether my cock is in a woman's mouth or her throat, and--" I kept looking at her "--as far as I know women, if they like sucking cock, enjoy it whether they swallow all or half or even just the first couple of inches."

Lois grinned. "Well when you put it like that..."

No," I said laughing, "I'm not going to put it any way." I indicated my cock in her hand. "If you want it you're going to have to make the first move. And even then I'm not going to fuck your face unless I am absolutely sure that that's what you want me to do."

She didn't answer me she simply stood up, unbuttoned and took off her white coat to reveal that she had indeed dressed again, removed the knee-length woollen skirt she was wearing and the white blouse before handing them to nurse Mony for folding.

She stood there momentarily posing in her lacy white bra and panties before she took those off too to be once more naked in front of me.

"Now," she said finally, "do you want to fuck me or would you rather a blowjob?"

I considered it briefly. Fucking my doctor would be good, I mean just how many male patients could say that? But that would be messy and I was obviously not the only patient she saw on her rounds otherwise why would she have bothered to get dressed in such businesslike clothes? Which, I guess, meant that the decision had been made.

I smiled at the doctor. "I think under the circumstances a blowjob might be the more appropriate course of action," I reached out with my left hand and fingered her pussy, "otherwise I'll get you all messed up."

She smiled as she knelt down. "That is so sweet, thank you for thinking of me."

I watched as she balanced on the soles of her feet, watched as she kissed the tip of my cock. Then I watched as she wrapped her lips around its head and tongued its underneath before she gripped the base of my cock in her hand and began to slide her mouth down the length of my cock stopping, of course, where the fist of her right hand held me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.