Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 44: Playing Musical Chairs!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44: Playing Musical Chairs! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Vikki looked at the clock, it said ten to six. Roughly seven or eight minutes had gone by since she last looked, more than forty five had passed since she had woken up. She had had she guessed about two hours sleep.

She got out of bed quietly so as not to disturb Madeleine, went to the bathroom for her morning piss, then washed her hands and cleaned her teeth before she went to Justin's built-in-robes and pulled out the same navy blue netball skirt that she had worn Tuesday morning. Then she moved to the dresser, bent low to the bottom drawer and pulled out a white sports bra instead of the black one she'd worn with Justin.

"Going somewhere?" came a questioning voice from the bed. "Oh and love the naked arse look by the way, or should I say naked arse and naked cunt look?"

Vikki turned around and saw Madeleine sitting up in bed naked with the sheet covering her from the waist down. "I can't sleep and I need some kind of a distraction." She smiled. "And somehow I think Justin would want me to do this."

Madeleine hopped out of bed. "Then I'm going too." She opened Justin's robes before she turned to Vikki. "You are going to that fire station aren't you?" She looked inside the built-in-robes. "You got another netball skirt and another one of those boulder-holders?"

Vikki couldn't help but laugh. "Yes and yes and they're called sports bras." She looked at Madeleine dumbfounded. "But why would you... ?"

Madeleine's expression said that she thought the answer was obvious. "Because if Justin was here he would be going with you like he did on Tuesday and because you're my bestest friend. And besides--" she said as she touched herself after pulling another navy blue netball skirt out "--I think it's time I met these hunky firemen." She began to pull the skirt up her sexy legs and over her curvy hips. "Can't let you and your pussy have these firemen all to yourself can I?"

Five minutes later they were out of the house and running up Cotton way and into the park. Some fifteen minutes after that they were heading to the fire station where two familiar faces were standing.

As soon as Vikki saw them she went running full tilt and launched herself into the arms of one of them and wrapped her legs around him as she cuddled him and tried to squeeze the life out of him.

"Oh Joey, Joey! You don't know how good it is to see you." She kissed him smack on the lips before leaning across and wrapping her arms around his mate and kissing him too. "And you too Mick."

"So--" said a grinning Madeleine as she moved next to where Vikki was still clinging to the one she'd heard her call Joey "--are you gonna fuckin' introduce us or what?"

"Oh yeah," said Vikki. "Madeleine Paulson, Maddy--" she indicated her friend "--meet Joey Quinton--" she indicated the guy who still had his hands full of her naked arse "--and Mick Germann."

"Delighted," said Madeleine grinning. Then she looked Mick Germann up and down. "Hey do you suppose that, if I took a running jump at you, you could catch me like Joey here did Vikki?"

Mick Germann didn't hesitate. "Won't know 'til we try will we."

So she did. Madeleine moved back about twenty metres, took a running jump and launched herself at him. And knowing she was coming Mick Germann held her easily enjoying the feel of her naked buttocks in his hands.

"Hey," he said as he spread his right hand across her naked arse and lifted her skirt with his left as she clung to him, "I like these girls, they dress the way all girls should."

Joey, who by now had his own right hand across Vikki's arse and was diddling her pussy with his little finger, looked around as he held her steady with his other hand in the middle of her back. "Hey, where's that boyfriend of yours?"

He heard the sudden intake of breath and felt the movement as she slumped into him. "What is it Vikki?" he asked as he dropped Vikki gently to ground, knelt on one knee and sat her on his other one. "What happened?"

"H-H-He... he's in... he's in hospital," answered Vikki as a tear trickled from her eye. "Got bashed up last night." She wrapped her arms around him and waited until he cuddled her to him before she continued. "FUCKING COWARDS!" she screamed.

They waited until we... until we were sat on the park bench before... before..."

Her screaming brought out the other guys from inside the station. They all crowded around where Vikki was still perched on Joey Quinton's knee and still, despite her wretched state, showing her sweet pussy.

"It's all right Vikki honey," said Joey trying to be as comforting as he could, "you're with friends. Now tell us, in your own words, what happened."

After taking a couple of deep breaths, after settling into Joey's comforting arms and after taking one of his hands and pushing it between her legs she began to tell exactly what happened.

"The first I knew of anything being wrong was when I heard something crack into the back of Justin's head. The force of it..."

"Are you sure I should be doing this?" said Joey interrupting as he went to move his hand from Vikki's pussy. He felt decidedly uncomfortable playing with this luscious girl's cunt, cute though it was. "I mean something's obviously happened to..."

" Happened to Justin? Of course it has," she held her hand over his and forced him to leave it on her pussy, "he's in fucking hospital thanks to the pricks that attacked him. I don't know how the hell he did it but he managed to get away from the one who hit him long enough to get me away from two guys who were trying to rape me, managed to hold them off long enough to scream at me to run and to enable me to get away. So yes you should be playing with my cunt," she made the slightest movement with her hips so that she was rubbing her pussy against his hands. "It makes me feel good, and right now I need to feel good," and she told them the rest of the story right up to the point where they left the hospital.

Mick Germann, who had been holding onto Madeleine with her legs still clasped around his waist, decided to lower her to the ground and sit her on his knee in similar fashion to the way Vikki was perched on Joey's about halfway through Vikki's story.

When Vikki got to the finish of the story Mick looked at Madeleine, lifted her skirt and looked at her pussy before he looked at his right hand and then into her eyes. "Don't suppose I could... ?" he left the question unfinished as he grinned.

Madeleine laughed as she took his hand, extended his index finger and pushed it between her pussy lips. "I need to feel good too," she grinned lecherously, "really good." She humped against his outstretched finger. "Now fuck my cunt with that finger Mick, please!"

Then just as Joey and Mick were beginning to enjoy fondling their girl's pussies a voice from the door to the station screamed out. "HEY COME ON YOU HORNY BASTARDS BREAKFAST'S UP IF YOU CAN PUT DOWN THOSE SLUTS FOR LONG ENOUGH."

Vikki turned from her position perched on Joey Quinton's knee and while thrusting her pussy on and off two of his fingers looked in the direction of the voice. What she saw was a tall, very attractive and very fit looking redhead with the longest, sexiest legs she had even seen. They seemed to go on forever, right up to a pussy that was barely covered by the jacket from a fireman's uniform that was all she was wearing.

Joey stood up, put his arm around Vikki's waist and walked her to where the grinning redhead was standing. "Jodi Quinton--" he indicated the redhead "--I'd like you to meet Vikki Thompson."

She moved forward and hugged Vikki hard as she grabbed her naked arse in both hands. "Well it's nice to finally put a face to the name." She looked over Vikki's shoulder, past Mick Germann who had hands all over the arse of the other sexy looking girl and past the other six firemen. "So where is he?" She looked around. "Where is that famous boyfriend of yours? And who is that lovely creature," she indicated Madeleine, "and is Justin fucking this one as well?"

Vikki set herself not to break down again, she'd had enough of bursting into tears every time. She knew that if the situation was reversed and if she was the one in hospital she would want Justin to do what came naturally, what she was hoping might happen right here at the fire station. So she stood up straight, took a deep breath and said simply, "He's in Dandenong hospital with a broken arm, damaged ribs and a sprained ankle. They don't know about anything above the neck because he was still unconscious last night and they gave him something to let him sleep. Something about less pressure on the brain. And they're not expecting him to come around until much later this morning." She turned briefly and pointed in Madeleine's direction. And sex on legs over here is Madeleine Paulson who is staying with Justin's family. And yes he is fucking her as well."

"But they are expecting Justin to come around?" asked Joey as he continued to hold her. "Tell me Vikki who was the doctor in Emergency?"

Vikki had to think for a minute but it finally came to her. "Mortenson, Lois Mortenson."

"Ah, you're in good hands then. Lois is Jodi's older unmarried sister," said Joey.

Vikki managed a smile as she looked from Joey to Jodi and back again before finally settling on Jodi. "If you're Lois Mortenson's sister and she's unmarried then that would make you... ?"

"Joey's wife."

"And you fuck these guys as well?" Vikki was nothing if not straight and to the point."

"He fucks the girls I fuck the guys. It works out well.

"And you're a fiery too?"

She laughed heartily. "Oh fuck no. I'm an aerobics instructor, I've got my own studio in Pakenham. I just come here to cook breakfast and play 'Musical Cocks'."

"'Musical Cocks'?" Vikki was confused.

"Yeah, we've made it a kind of a rule that women aren't allowed to sit on a seat, they have to sit on a guys lap and if he's got a hard cock stick it up her cunt while she takes a couple of bites from the plate in front of her before she moves onto the next lap." She looked at Vikki earnestly. "But of course under the circumstances we wouldn't expect..."

"... Wouldn't expect it to apply to me?" Vikki quickly decided that it was just what she did need. Sex from a bunch of people who were fast becoming good friends. She turned to Madeleine. "Maddy and I spent an hour before we tried to get some sleep eating each other's cunt, but what we really need is some cock and something to eat. So, if there's bacon and eggs and cock on the menu we'd love to partake."

And so a matter of five minutes later Vikki found herself naked and eating off Joey Quinton's plate as he gently pushed his cock in and out of her pussy while Maddy was equally naked and fucking herself on a guy aptly nicknamed 'Big Dick', his name was Richard, Stevenson.

If it hadn't been for the phenomenon that was Justin, Vikki thought to herself, his would have been the biggest cock she had ever seen. Slightly thicker than Justin's it was however about an inch to an inch and a half shorter in length. And, to make matters worse he was on her right at the end of the big table and they were moving clockwise on the laps and the cocks that were proudly standing to attention.

She looked across to see where Jodi was and saw that she was bouncing happily on a guy by the name of David Macklin.

They had to keep swapping laps and cocks until the last plate was empty at which point they stayed perched on the cock they were currently mounted on. It just so happened that when that finally did happen Vikki was on 'Big Dick's' dick! A quick look around told her that Jodi was perched on the lap of Mick Germann while Maddy was enthusiastically bouncing on the cock of a fellow by the name of Geoff Winters.

It was then that Vikki discovered what Joey and the other four firemen did with no cunt to house their cocks in. After standing up cocks in hand and stepping out of the way they waited until Richard, Mick and Geoff manoeuvred onto three chairs placed in a semi-circle by Joey at one end of the table without once losing their seat in the three cunts they were fucking.

Vikki smiled as she watched the five crowd around and begin masturbating their cocks vigorously. She began to bounce enthusiastically on 'Big Dick's' cock as she thrust her tits out and opened her mouth wide awaiting the cum shower she knew was coming.

And come it did. She held hands with Maddy and Jodi and watched as spurt after spurt of cum landed on cheeks and noses and tits and, of course, in mouths and on lips. And then of course they were delighted when they felt the cocks they were sitting on give their cunts a cum bath.

"Guess you girl's would like a shower," said Jodi as she stood up after Mick Germann's cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Are you kidding?" Vikki hopped off 'Big Dick's' wilting erection pulling Maddy off Geoff Wallace's lap at the same time. "Who needs make-up when you can get face cream and body lotion like this?"

After putting on her skirt and sports bra, and after watching Maddy do the same Vikki did the rounds of the guys to say thanks in her own special way by allowing them a final touch and fingerfuck of her pussy. Of course she saved Joey and Mick until last. Then when Maddy had said her own thanks in the same way Vikki walked to Jodi who was standing next to her husband and entering into negotiations with his cock as it began to harden.

"Jodi, I think it's safe to say that Maddy and I enjoy your sort of breakfast." She took Maddy's hand and stepped back far enough that she could see everyone. "Thank you, all of you. That is exactly what we needed before we go to the hospital. Somehow I think Justin knows in his own way and approves." She looked at all of them in turn before her gaze finally settled on Joey and Jodi Quinton. "Just one more thing?"

"Anything Vikki anything," said Jodi. "You and Maddy are very special."

"When he's fit can I bring Justin along so that he can participate in this?"

"Oh I think you already know the answer to that Vikki, maybe I'll have another couple of girls along to... er... share the load."

And at that point they left the fire station promising to return with the news the following morning.


"Well look at these two," said Justin's mother to Julie Thompson. "I wonder where they got creamed like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.