Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 42: The Concert

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Concert - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked around the enclosed area of the 'Sin Pit' from which the seats had been removed and saw that while plenty of girls wore very little none were topless or naked. It was apparently an unwritten rule that girls, and guys for that matter, didn't upstage the band by getting naked before them. However once the band got naked and once the selected members of the audience arrived on stage it did, as I was informed by Samantha Carson, become a sexual free-for-all.

Then just as I was turning back to Vikki who, along with Sarah and Anna, had been admiring some of the guys surrounding them in the 'Pit', some of whom had even had the cheek to take liberties with whatever flesh they had exposed, the lights went down. Then a booming female voice came over the speakers. I recognised the voice instantly. It was Samantha's.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE AUSTRALIA'S, AND PROBABLY THE WORLDS, PREMIER COVER BAND. WOULD YOU PLEASE WELCOME A GROUP THAT IS ALSO FAST BECOMING AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER ROCK BAND. A GROUP THAT WHEN THEIR AUSTRALIA TOUR FINISHES IN ADELAIDE IN TWO WEEKS WILL FLY IMMEDIATELY TO LONDON TO START A SIX MONTH TOUR OF EUROPE THAT THEY HOPE WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD TO THE UNITED STATES AND A FINAL BREAKTHROUGH ONTO THE WORLD MUSIC SCENE.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU 'MULTITUDE OF SINS'."

As soon as Samantha finished her announcement a spotlight found Carol Baker who was dressed in a long flowing white gown. At the same time that the spotlight found Carol the familiar sound of unseen driving guitars and pounding drums heralded what a voice alongside me informed everyone around us was the groups regular opening tune, a long version of AC/DC's classic 'High Voltage'.

Once the pounding, pulsating beat was established the spotlight followed Carol to the male guitarist of the three in the band. His name the same knowledgeable person informed the rest of us was Eddie Dutton, but though he had the guitar in place he wasn't playing it at that point. Carol lifted the strap of the guitar off his shoulders, over his head and placed the guitar gently on the ground, at which point she calmly and methodically stripped him naked before reaching around from behind him and masturbating him until he was fully erect.

Satisfied that everything was as it should be Carol Baker moved to the side of him so that the we could see and so that the cameraman could get a good shot, pointed at his cock and then her mouth before grinning as she gave us the thumbs up.

The audience began to clap and chant as Carol Baker ran her tongue around the head of his cock, got louder as she took the head into her mouth and then reached a crescendo that was more than a match for the high decibel sound of the song when swallowed took him deep into her throat.

The spotlight stayed on Carol and Eddie, and the six of us, plus the rest the of the audience kept our eyes on the amazing scene developing before our very eyes. We kept them there unable to pull our eyes away, unable that is until we saw Eddie pick up his guitar at the same moment a second spotlight moved to Brian Hacker and followed him to one of the female guitarists. She had black hair against the other female guitarists blonde but I absolutely had no idea whether she was Lisa or Dee-Dee.

What happened next had to have been rehearsed as often as the music. In a smooth transition the girl stopped playing while Eddie, blowjob and all, seamlessly took over without dropping a chord which, of course, this allowed Brian to strip the girl naked.

I was impressed at how Eddie was able to maintain the correct chords necessary for the pulsating beat of the tune as Carol Baker continued to move her mouth on and off his cock, continued to lick the length of his cock as she gazed at the audience and we, via the big screen, got a larger than life view of the whole event.

Then the male saxophone player, he wasn't necessary for this tune, was followed by a third spotlight as he moved to the blonde guitarist and stripped her naked while the black haired girl picked her guitar up again and smoothly took over the rhythm of the song from the blonde.

All of this took place in the short opening guitar and drum solos before Brian began to sing the first few lines of the song. And then came the long middle solo where the saxophone player was stripped of his clothes by the blonde.

Once naked he took a seat on the stage floor in front of the black haired guitarist and attached his mouth to her naked, and hairless, pussy. Brian Hacker found a similar seat in front of the blonde while Carol continued with her splendid blowjob.

At that point the only one dressed, apart from Carol and Brian and not involved, and still in the dark was the drummer Ray Casellas, but that was about to change. Carol held Eddie Dutton's cock an inch from her mouth for the cameras benefit and Eddie, with perfect timing, pumped his semen into her mouth. Of course as he blew his load he didn't miss a note. Impressive stuff indeed.

It was then that Carol, and yet another spotlight, moved to the drummer undressed him while Brian moved away from the blonde and sang out the final pounding climax to the song to the cheering and handclapping of every one of the ten thousand strong audience.

When the song had finished and a stage hand had removed the five sets of clothes and when the audience had quietened down Brian moved to the front of the stage while the spotlights disappeared and the stage lights came on.

Brian Hacker said simply, "We'd like to do Rod Stewart's 'Tonight's the Night'. This was apparently expected because the audience roared their approval.

I went to put my arm around Vikki and saw a strange hand massaging her right breast and squeezing her nipples through the material of her top. It belonged to a young man whose other hand was up underneath the skirt of his girlfriend. I went to say something but Vikki gave a slight shake of the head as if to indicate her approval so I simply put my right hand around her waist and reached up with my left and took hold of her other breast.

The young fellow looked at me and went as if to remove his hand until I smiled and shook my head. He then took his hand from under his blonde girlfriend's skirt and indicated for her to move over and face me.

She did, and then she looked at me and said, "well, what are ya waitin' for?"

Not wanting to look a gift pussy in the mouth I moved my hand from Vikki's waist to her skirt, slid it underneath and moved it up until I reached the point of no return, discovered she wasn't wearing any panties and slid a finger between her pussy lips just as I heard a pair of acoustic guitars begin the intro to the song.

I looked up and saw that the young man was pushing the hand he'd removed from his girlfriends pussy down Vikki's shorts and in search of hers. Then I looked towards the stage and saw that the saxophone player had moved next to Carol Baker while both Lisa and Dee-Dee, and I still didn't know who was who, both had a foot resting on a low stall that had been placed in front of them and were resting there elbows on their respective knees. The dark haired girl was left handed with the guitar resting on her left knee and the blonde right handed with the guitar resting on her right knee as they began to play. The other guitarist, Eddie Dutton, had moved behind them and was pointing to each girl in turn as he used hand signals to ask which girl they wanted him to choose.

When he pointed to the black haired girl the crowd was chanting LISA, LISA, LISA! Which answered my question about which girl was which. And it was as Eddie Dutton positioned himself behind her and began to slide his cock, it was still erect, in her from behind. It was a sight that showed larger than life on the big screen and stayed there until the screen showed a scene of Brian Hacker standing next to Carol Baker and the saxophone player whose name I found out, thanks again to the crowd, was Chris Barratt. And that was when Brian Hacker started to sing:

Stay away from my window... Stay away from my back door too...

Disconnect the telephone line... Relax baby and draw that blind...

The saxophone player was behind and slightly to the right of Carol Baker.

Take off your shoes and sit right down...

Carol Baker slipped off her three inch heels and watched as Chris Barratt slid them to the side of the stage.

Loosen up the back of your pretty French gown...

He undid the back of her white gown and smiled as the gown slid to the floor of the stage leaving her as naked as the rest of the group, bar for Brian Hacker of course. And we watched as a stagehand snuck on and removed the dress.

Let me pour you a good long drink... Ooh baby don't you hesitate...

Tonight's the night... It's gonna be all right...

Cos' I love you girl ain't nobody gonna stop us now...

The saxophone player turned her to face him and took a position that had them both side on to the stage, then he took his erection in one hand, put his other arm around Carol Baker's waist and pulled her too him as he slipped his cock between her thighs.

Come on angel my hearts on fire... Don't deny this one desire...

Carol climbed up Chris Barratt's strong body, wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled into the camera as his cock slid inside her pussy.

"YOU GO CHRIS," yelled a member of the audience, 'STICK IT UP HER!!!"

You'd be a fool to stop this time...

And they didn't, at least until he was ready to climax. At that point she hopped off his cock and we were treated to a big screen view of Chris Barratt ejaculating all over Carol Baker's naked body. Then, while the saxophone player took his limp cock back to his position Carol moved to the blonde guitar player who wasn't getting fucked by Eddie Dutton, clicked her fingers, and stood there while Dee-Dee delighted the crowd by running her tongue all over her breasts and vagina and anywhere else cum had been deposited and brought Carol to a screaming orgasm as she licked her body clean.

"IS EVERYBODY HAPPY?" Yelled Brian.

The majority of the audience yelled that they were, but there was a louder scream of "NO!" from all of the girls in the audience including, and especially, Vikki, Sarah and Anna.

"Oh, and why would that be?" asked Brian Hacker with a puzzled expression though he clearly knew why.

"YOU'RE STILL DRESSED!" screamed the girls.

He looked down and smiled. "Oh, so I am."

It was the cue for another song. And while Allan and Anna, and Robin and Sarah were each enjoying the company of other couples, and while Vikki was leaning back into her partner and allowing him to enjoy her body and his girlfriend was enjoying my attentions I heard the familiar strains of a Queen song that I'm told is frequently used by strippers.

The sound of Carol Baker's keyboard started things before she was joined by Ray Casellas drums and then the two guitars of Eddie and Dee-Dee before Brian Hacker broke into song.

I want to break free... I want to break free...

Lisa stepped behind him, moved her arms around his waist and suddenly off came his leather waistcoat...

I want to break free from your lies you're so self-satisfied I don't need you...

... followed by his leather pants as Lisa knelt down, opened the stud, pulled down the zipper and lowered them to his feet, at which point he stepped out of them.

I've got to break free... God knows... God knows I want to break free...

They were followed finally by his underwear, which Lisa removed from the front while still kneeling. Lisa then immediately took his cock in her mouth while another stage hand, female this time, removed his clothes. And so Brian Hacker finished the rest of song naked and sporting a very impressive erection which was spearing in and out of Lisa's hungry mouth until he pulled out and came over her and Carol licked it off from all over her body.

All of us, Vikki, Robin and Sarah, Allan and Anna and me were waiting wondering when our turn would come. Thankfully though we did have distractions as the group launched into some songs from their top ten album 'Deadly Sins', and finally we heard why Chris Barratt was acclaimed as one of Australia's best saxophone players. And then Carol Baker got her chance to show exactly why she was the bands other lead singer.

Then finally our turn did come and I found out why Samantha Carson had insisted we hold our own tickets and had taken a note of the numbers.

Vikki's name and ticket number was called, and just as she raised her hand and two security guards moved in her direction several guys picked her up and raised her shoulder high as Eddie Dutton picked up a bass guitar and began to play the familiar sensual blues riffs of an old John Lee Hooker classic, and then Brian Hacker began to sing...

I'm in the mood... I'm in mood for love...

And so Vikki started her journey to the stage and the young men around her began the pleasant task of removing her clothes. First off her shorts.

I'm in the mood... I'm in the mood for love...

Then her top disappeared almost immediately.

I'm in the mood-I'm in the mood... I'm in the mood for love...

Vikki began to disappear from my sight and I was forced to look to the big screen to see her lose her bra, to see her breasts being massaged, manhandled and stroked with hands and fingers, not only by some of the guys but some of the girls as well. Then I watched as mouths and tongues also began to explore her breasts. All of this was apparently okay as the security following her to the stage did nothing to stop it.

I said night time is the right time... to be with the one you love...

Vikki's panties disappeared and she came to a complete stop and I watched the close-up on the screen as a guy moved between her spread legs and attached his mouth to her pussy and starting to tongue the length of her pussy before taking her clit between his lips. The video screen the split in two and I was able to see that her tits weren't exactly lacking in attention as another two guys took a breast each and sucked and licked as they squeezed and pinched a nipple between thumb and index finger. A quick look at the security suggested that nothing was amiss with what was happening.

The night time baby... you so far away...

Vikki began to move again as one of the security guards pulled the guy from between her legs and the other dragged the guys off her tits.

I'm in the mood... Lord-Lord-Lord... I'm in the Mood-Mood-Mood...

I'm in the mood for love...

I'm in the mood-I'm in the mood... Oh Lord I'm in the mood for love...

An instrumental break followed and then came the voice of Samantha Carson over the public speaker calling my name and ticket number. I knew to raise my hand, and when I did two security guards appeared at my side and after the first had taken my ticket as confirmation at least a half dozen girls, including the blonde girlfriend of the guy who had first had his hands all over my Vikki, began to lift me until I was shoulder height, at which point a couple of girls began to strip me.

Then I heard Brian Hacker's voice calling for Carol Baker to join him in their cover version. (In the John Lee Hooker original off the album 'The Healer' he did the duet with Bonnie Raitt).

Carol Baker... !

Yes my daddy told me(Carol)... I know he did...

To Leave that man alone(Carol)... Yes he did...

My sports shoes and white sports socks disappeared quickly, followed immediately by my jeans.

But my daddy didn't tell me Lord(Carol)...

That man was putting down(Carol) down-down-down(Both)...

My burgundy polo shirt was pulled off me then leaving my with just my boxer briefs and a massive erection.

I'm in the mood baby(Carol)... No he didn't...

I'm in the mood for some of your love(Carol)...

I'm in the moo-o-od... I'm in the mood for love(Carol)...

Then suddenly as Lisa and Dee-Dee joined Eddie in the guitar solo a girl pushed her way through and without any fanfare pulled off my briefs revealing my erection and bringing a gasp from the people who were close enough to see it in the flesh, and then the whole crowd as they must have seen it on the big screen.

Of course by this stage I had lost track of Vikki until I heard a guy say that she had reached the stage and had joined Brian.

That girl took advantage of the situation and took my cock in hand before taking it in her mouth. A few seconds later she was physically pulled out of the way as another girl tried to get her mouth on my cock until a security guard pulled her to one side and I found myself moving steadily towards the stage as an enormous cheer broke out.

If I can't b-beat you baby... I don't wanna be with no one else...

I have to get my thrill baby... Let that be with you-you-you-you...

Then I reached the stage, and I found myself standing and looking in the direction of a beckoning Carol Baker. I looked to her right and saw Vikki bent over and Brian behind her with his cock sawing in and out of her pussy and that was when I realised that that was what Carol would expect of me. I went limp immediately. I just hoped that Vikki could help me as promised.

The night time is the right time...

Oh Lord-oh Lord... to be with the one you love-you love...

There was nothing left to do but to walk shamefaced towards Carol Baker who was sitting on a low stall, and all the time I was praying that the stage would open up and swallow me whole.

I'm in the mood I'm in the mood baby... Oh Lord I'm in the mood for love...

There began another instrumental break during which Carol whispered to Brian. I watched him withdraw from Vikki, watched her walk over to Carol and watched her stand up while Brian moved to stand next to her.

When I reached the stall Carol indicated for me to sit down and for Vikki to move between my legs while she stood next to Brian and finished the song with him in a straight duet.

Vikki of course knew exactly what to do and had no trouble attacking my limp cock with relish which brought immediate results as Vikki knew it would. She brought me to a full erection while a cameraman filmed every suck, every lick and every inch she swallowed until she brought the house down as she took the last inch down her throat and her lips came into contact with my pubic hair.

I had been looking down at what Vikki was doing until I heard what I thought was the briefest of brief reactions from Brian and Carol as they witnessed Vikki's incredible oral feat. But as soon as I looked up they had of course recovered as only they could. Then I saw Carol grin as she saw Vikki move her mouth on and off my cock and realised that I was hard again.

Vikki didn't have to be a genius to understand what Carol wanted when she moved from Brian's side. She backed away from my cock, stood up and watched along with Brian and me as Carol positioned herself on my lap and slid down on my cock until she had every inch tucked into her pussy.

There was a small break then that allowed Carol to bounce on and off my cock and Brian to cuddle my naked Vikki to him in a virtual bear hug while a couple of back stage technicians brought a replica of a car onto the stage with the back cut away so that the audience, and a cameraman, could get a good view of the action.

And then came Samantha's voice and both Sarah and Robin were on their way to the stage as Carol looked out at the audience. "We do a Tina Turner song that for some reason everybody seems to enjoy. Anybody know what the title of that song is?"

A lot of people evidently did because as plenty of people in the crowd screamed "STEAMY WINDOWS!"

I guess the clue had been given by the car replica being placed in a prominent position on the stage.

Carol leaned to the side and kissed me on the cheek as she squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock. "Your job is to sit here Justin babe, let me do the moves while I sing the song and while Brian fucks your girlfriend, okay?"

I nodded and stayed still as I watched Lisa and Dee-Dee both move to where Carol and I were. Lisa, being left handed moved to our left and slipped her right foot on the edge of the stool I was sitting on while Dee-Dee took up a similar position on our right with her left foot on the stool.

And then they began playing the opening chords of the song as I looked up an saw that a naked Robin and Sarah had arrived to be greeted by a fully dressed Samantha Carson who whispered to both of them and pointed in the general direction of the car.

The opening riffs of the song went a little longer than the Tina Turner version I remembered, but that was probably to accommodate the arrival of Robin and Sarah.

They moved quickly to the car and positioned themselves on the front bench seat while Brian and Vikki took the back. And then Carol began to sing as she bounced on and off my cock to the rhythm of the song.

I was think about parking the other night... we was out on the back roads...

I saw the video screen change to three horizontal views, the top one of Brian and Vikki, the middle of Carol and me and the bottom of Robin and Sarah.

Me and my baby was just getting right all systems on overload...

Radio blasting in the front seat turning up the music fine...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.